Strains of Yesteryear by DJ Short

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dj trichome

thai stik available at your locall dealer and the mr natural stickers .
acapulco gold was insane mango hashplant from the big island too. all 80s

A

AntiSheep

Chocolate Thai is my all time favorite and I love hearing/reading other people's memories of that amazing flower. I haven't been able to get any since about '92 and have been jonezing ever since.
Thanx for another highly enjoyable read!!!

S

ShorelineTex

I'm totally hooked on all the pot lore...Chemdog, Shoreline, old strains, whatever...it makes me feel like we're all telling stories around the campfire!!

M

Madskin

Brah no stay no budz like da Puna budz........Growing up in da aina (Hawaii) myself I know alot of the stocks came from california boys coming over like crazy to surf grow weed and live the dream...The secret to Hawaii's great pakalolo is well a few things...perfect climate, volcanic soil (the perfect mix of clay, volcanic ash, perfectly ph'd water,and the big compost piles called rainforest's,It's alot like wine , Wine grapes grow best in near coastal climates where the soil is great refreshing filtered sea air rolling over the hills and steady temperatures....

H

haze89

Great read. I really wanna get my hands on some nice old landraces. Maybe a trip to jamaica is in order.

C

CanadianClassic

I found the "Hash" section interesting,good post!

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

bongstar

bongstar

for any one who is intrested i am growing some black african right now. i have some pics up of it on another thread (black african seeds) i just recently pollinated and i have seeds forming. i was just admiring them today.

N

NW Puffins

I recently came across a very nice chocolate Diesel. Smoke was very good and tasty. I'd like to find the genetics to add to my garden.

B

Batty

Knowledge can be passed along, "experience" however cannot. Tex and his background cover so much grow experience that few if ANY can match his degree of overview, problems and solutions. My freak'n hat comes off to these "Shovel Riders" whose taken more risks than they'd care to remember bring these facts to our collective self.
Why share them with anyone, ever ask yourself that? The answer is easy , , as it is one of compassion, empathy and good ole
"Hey, you can do this too , , , in a few decades LOL !" Jah put the herb on this planet for the "Down Trodden", the ones that have no other way to survive on this planet. The ones that will never get any government help with their lives, the ones that have been trampled upon , , , , the ones that have been toasted away like so much garbage. Jah knew that the herb must be easy to grow, so it was made a weed, and through the hard cement it will rise up strong and potent , , , , , enlightening us to the ways of nature, survival, and the human potential that resides in all Jah's people.
Yeah, DJ, thanks for great read , , , , AND SO MUCH MORE !!
I've been shovel ride'n since 1969 , , , , and wondering if decent herb could actually be grown here , ., , , I believe that question has been supremely answered by Tex, myself, and hopefully you!!
Battman ~

M

mintz

good read,i havent smoked or heard of a lot of those in a looong while

B

BluntForce

Thanks indeed. Was a great read and reminds me of some of the bush that still gets around in Oz today. Although most have been hybridised with other sativas and small amounts with Indicas you can still find the orignal LR beans if you know who to speak to. I'm unfortunatly a recluse and don't get out much ever since I had LEO problems.

S

SLO Grown

Have much respect for DJ. Not just a pollen chucker, a breeder. My MAN!

All these strains still in my garden....

"Guerrero" is in a World of it's own.

big twinn

big twinn

Anyone have info on DJ shorts "outkast" cut of blueberry. I have this clone, looking forward to flowering it! i hear its much more sativa in the high rather than the usual indica. I was told it was DJ short's pre2k blueberry...any info would be much appreciated!

B

Betty Bong

Hi guys

That was a great read, dj short sounds like a knowledgable guy!

this one part about ´´black magic african´´ sounds like a black sativa we have from Congo called Ituri Noire.
I dont smoke it anymore cause its like lsd :drunk hihi

Black3

Black5

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
I would love to do some crosses with my DJ`s BB it will be perfect for that black biatch :pimp:
DSCN0609_Copy_.JPG

Top Bottom