Strange New Growth After Going Under Light

• Thread starter MrMoose420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MrMoose420

Hi folks,

New grower here with a seedling that was germinated and spent circa 3 weeks outdoors.

After which it's under 600w HID for 18/6. In coco, 23l air pots and no nutrients yet. Has been under lights for 1 week now.

Has strange claw like leaves that curl down. Any ideas?

fatawa

fatawa

I know when i turn my ballast up,it will look like this then turns back around once its use to the hid light.u said u germed/spouted outside tho?if this is true in it was use to outdoor sunlight id gues yur ph is off

M

MrMoose420

I know when i turn my ballast up,it will look like this then turns back around once its use to the hid light.u said u germed/spouted outside tho?if this is true in it was use to outdoor sunlight id gues yur ph is off
Yeah a friend had it growing outside. I took it off their hands after it had been outside for 4-6 weeks. It's winter here (Australia) so I thought putting it inside under the hid was the best hope.

What should I do from here to turn things around.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Looks like it's a bit shocked from environmental change. Keep you light far away and keep temps in check. Since you've transplanted in coco you should start feeding lightly and see that you pH is between 5.8-6.2.

Top Bottom