Strange Trich Development

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Lol, yeah, shoulda zoomed in. Are they future moms, are gonna run a VERY multi strain garden, or testing genetics out. You did a great job getting the feedings right. In my life, I don't think I ever ran more than 5 diffrent strains at once...Well, besides bag seeds in late 80's
Ya itll all for clones later... its packed with males and females now

K

kansabis

Well I'm different in my approach to harvest as I chop em when they are mostly all still clear but the hairs and firmness help indicate matureness,I figure the trichs will continue ripening during the drying and curing process(typically another whole month). .02

Shamus

Shamus

The only thing that matters is vapor pressure deficit beyond strain specific likes and or needs.

Edit: sorry was on the other page regarding RH

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

About that time. I'm early flush. About 5 days in. Only feeding water with Terpenez used once during flush 3x's total on 1 of 3 plants. ***Gotta say I love this stuff at a very low does.
Anyway, being color blind, and bad with shades... What % cloudy, clear, or maybe a few amber, do I have going on?

20180710 065955
20180710 072814
20180708 100309
hillbil

hillbil

Hard to see but there seems to be a predominance of clear with not many even cloudy so a week or two maybe.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Hard to see but there seems to be a predominance of clear with not many even cloudy so a week or two maybe.
Thanks man!
Another 2 weeks would be 61. Still pleanty of green for plants to eat, swell

Top Bottom