Strange Wrinkles On Top Leaves???

• Thread starter MountainMama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MountainMama

MountainMama

Hello. I have a young XXX-Skunk showing some strange wrinkles on the top leaves. Any ideas on what I am dealing with? Thank you!

Strange wrinkles on top leaves
Strange wrinkles on top leaves 2

Quagmire

Quagmire

It sure looks like a Calcium Def.. here is a chart that may help you diagnose this better... and a shot of a plant suffering from Calcium issues. I've had strains that I referred to as Cal/Mag hogs and without adding Cal/Mag+ every grow after it was 3wks old it would stunt and do what yours is doing.. luck man.

Calcium def
Chart
MountainMama

MountainMama

Not in a car I put her on a computer chair to take the pics :) She is in a soil/coco blend. Transplanted up to 5" pot about a week ago. Watered with sea weed and Azos. I will look into the PH. Not sure what a Vpd is.

I will also check into the calcium and magnesium. So far my research on that shows discoloration as well. I am not seeing any discoloration on my leaves. Thanks for the chart!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It sure looks like a Calcium Def.. here is a chart that may help you diagnose this better... and a shot of a plant suffering from Calcium issues. I've had strains that I referred to as Cal/Mag hogs and without adding Cal/Mag+ every grow after it was 3wks old it would stunt and do what yours is doing.. luck man.
That is not a Ca-.

I'm landing on a problem with pH, as Muckman suggested in his first response. Very slight.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

That's happens to my plants when I forget to ph. Flush with ph'd water and see what happens. Usually takes mine a couple days to look normal again.

MountainMama

MountainMama

Muckman- The wrinkling has not gotten any worse or spread and my new girls are not having the same problem. Defiantly looks like it was a ph issue. Thank you for fallowing up and for all your help!!!

Ronvmpc- I will give that a try and keep it in mind if I suspect future ph issues. Thank you!!

Muckman420

Muckman420

Just sharing what I learned here, glad to hear it, you are welcome @MountainMama

Latest posts

Top Bottom