Strawberry Banana (by Reserva Privada)

• Thread starter Dachem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dachem

Dachem

Has anyone grown this strain outdoors in Colorado and if so how well did it do what was your harvest date and yield and did she respond well to training? I have 5 fem. Seeds and don't want to waste them outdoors if they don't do well I dont do indoor grows. Any info would be great. Thank you

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Has anyone grown this strain outdoors in Colorado and if so how well did it do what was your harvest date and yield and did she respond well to training? I have 5 fem. Seeds and don't want to waste them outdoors if they don't do well I dont do indoor grows. Any info would be great. Thank you

Since you only grow outdoors, seems like your only option would be to try out a few of the seeds. Try 2 and leave 3. You'll still have the majority if things don't work out.

Dachem

Dachem

Ya that sounds like a good idea if anyone has any tips for this strain please chime in.

Dachem

Dachem

They are supposed to be quite potent it's been in strongest strains for multiple years

Dachem

Dachem

Incredible bulk, hellfire og, Leia's og, hellboy og, original cheese

Dachem

Dachem

Gorilla cookies by expert seeds, strawberry banana by reserva pravida DNA, Scott's og by rare dankness, ghost of leeroy by rare darkness and soon gorilla bubble by Tony greens

IMG 20180314 142027831
Dtae

Dtae

Gorilla cookies by expert seeds, strawberry banana by reserva pravida DNA, Scott's og by rare dankness, ghost of leeroy by rare darkness and soon gorilla bubble by Tony greens
Gorilla cookies sounds delicious

Dachem

Dachem

I'm nownow germinat these strains plus one of my own incredible bulk x hellboy og reg F1

Dachem

Dachem

Decided to also add Leia's Ghost which is The white x White lightsaber (Skywalker OG x White Nightmare) these strains will be germinating n veged indoors untill risk of frost is over

the rrock

the rrock

strawberry/banana is a great outdoor strain,wont grow it again indoors but outdoors its a beast ,tested at 26%thc

Dachem

Dachem

First row my cross incredible bulk x hellboy og
Second row Leia's ghost
Third row strawberry banana by reserva pravada

IMG 20180328 152507270

Latest posts

Top Bottom