Strawberry Cream Soda

• Thread starter primordialsolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Here is a picture of a leaf of my plant. The strain is called Strawberry Cream Soda. The plant is not even 3 feet tall. I grow with nothing but Primordial Solutions products. That means this plant has only been fed Rootamentary and Seagreen. In fact, I only use 1ml of Rootamentary due to my lack of intense light. I use the cheap soil at the hardware store along with perlite. I use cheap LEDs. At the time of this photo, the plant was only under 200w from an LED COB light. My hand is fully spread out under the leaf and you can't even tell it's there.

Strawberry cream soda
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Work with what ya got, looking good. Do you have more photos of plants grown with the product youre promoting? Or even better, samples?

You can check out our instagram for a many more pictures. . As far as samples go. You can get a free sample of Seagreen, which is a compost extract that works with all nutrients, amendments, and microbials. It increase plant growth, production, and solves most lockout issues by going to this link, putting a 2oz bottle into your cart, at checkout put in the promo code 5$sample and it will only charge you 5 bucks to ship it. If you like that, then you will love our entire line of products which is described in the sticky threads in this forum.

Cannabis side by side
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I bought a half dead pepper plant from Home Depot.

Pepperplants
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
One fern was severely overdosed with Seagreen. The other was not treated at all and this is 3 weeks later.

Fern
MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Here is a picture of a leaf of my plant. The strain is called Strawberry Cream Soda. The plant is not even 3 feet tall. I grow with nothing but Primordial Solutions products. That means this plant has only been fed Rootamentary and Seagreen. In fact, I only use 1ml of Rootamentary due to my lack of intense light. I use the cheap soil at the hardware store along with perlite. I use cheap LEDs. At the time of this photo, the plant was only under 200w from an LED COB light. My hand is fully spread out under the leaf and you can't even tell it's there.
I'd would have chopped that long ago. But, I'm a hard core chopper. I concentrate on the grow, not what's going to die. It's a big Leaf for sure.
1204161655a

1210160946e
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I'd would have chopped that long ago. But, I'm a hard core chopper. I concentrate on the grow, not what's going to die. It's a big Leaf for sure.View attachment 755103
I'm more of a natural grower. The big leaves provide the energy for the bud to fill out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom