E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Strawberry double diesel
Strawberry double diesel 2
Strawberry double diesel 3

B

Burned Haze

Nice Job & keep it em coming cause i betcha its dank genetics ! :)

-BH

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Hi guys,I'm fairly new to this so I was looking for a little advice, this is my big girl, from a bagseed. Water only. I'm from deep south Florida an she's been flowering for about 8weeks, any way to tell the type of weed? Does it look ready to harvest?
No not ready yet. Looks like it still has to swell up and the pistols should start to turn orange and it should get more frost and smell.

B

billzbudz

No not ready yet. Looks like it still has to swell up and the pistols should start to turn orange and it should get more frost and smell.
Cool thanks,the fan leaves are all turning yellow and lookin droopy,is that normal? Or it looks ok from pics? Thanks again,sorry to be a bug,just don't wanna fu@k her up ya know.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Do you have a full plant pic? There are can be many factors for yellowing. I really don't want to guess. Gonna need more info like is it outdoor grow?, What kind of nutrients, soil, water ppm, temperature, humidity etc. Are there signs of bugs or mold? My guess if i had to lol is if it's outdoor it maybe normal yellowing due to being September and is getting close to harvest for most outdoor strains.

Last edited:
B

billzbudz

Do you have a full plant pic? There are can be many factors for yellowing. I don't want to guess. Gonna need more info like is it outdoor grow?, What kind of nutrients, soil, water ppm, temperature, humidity etc. Are there signs of bugs or mold? My guess is if it's outdoor it maybe normal yellowing due to being September and is getting close to harvest for most outdoor strains.
These are from three days ago, it was grown with only water
No nuts,nothing, it just kinda seems to have stalled. The buDs are SOLID

20150906 192657
20150911 155314
20150913 182306
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
@billzbudz have you posted to the Cannabis Infirmary yet? Maybe we should shift to there so we dont mess up this thread. You will have lots of help with suggestions there. And welcome to the farm man.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
@billzbudz have you posted to the Cannabis Infirmary yet? Maybe we should shift to there so we dont mess up this thread. You will have lots of help with suggestions there. And welcome to the farm man.
It's all good guys my threads are open to all

epitome

epitome

I could only get one pack, I'm leaning towards the headband bx1 because I have a deadhead cross to compare to...both look good though and contest are exciting.

Reactions: bsb
Kushy Haze

Kushy Haze

Can anyone point me in a good direction, to order seeds in the U.S.?

Top Bottom