Strawberry Frost grown organically

• Thread starter JeenYuss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Hey everybody, got some gear the other day and decided to start 5 of them tonight. I will be growing them organic using Alien Genetics regimen. First time doing organic so I am receptive to all the help I can get. Will drop the 5 in a glass of distilled water for 12 hours then into Rapid Rooters in a dome till they show leaves.

I plan on buying caps beneficials but do not have the funds for them right now so
I'm going to need help with tea recipes so shoot away. I will have earth worm castings. Humisoil for humic acid which I will add to the tea every 2 weeks. Alfalfa meal. The liquid kelp and sea green. Not sure if there is a difference for teas for veg and bloom??

Going to use Roots Organics soil and want to customize it a little but not make it too hot of a soil. Thinking of adding a little more perlite, worm castings and maybe some guano.

Like I said this will be a first for Organics so all help is appreciated.
Strawberry frost grown organically

symbiote420

symbiote420

You've picked a hell of a strain for your first organic run homie, Maddfarmer is one of my bros and one hell of a breeder I might add.....(Strawberry Cough x Deep Chunk) x Space Queen, alot of flavor and trichs in that genepool!! Good luck with the grow JY, I'll be check this thread out.....gonna grab some of these & some Evil Queen after all this school shopping for the kids is done!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^No doubt!!! Iv'e seen some killer pics from Madd of his strawberry frost. Your in for a treat.

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Thanks guys! I knew the strawberry frost was meant for me the first time I saw madds grow log of it haha. Love at first site with all the trichs

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

That evil queen looks amazing too! And the other strains he has in the works especially the Tripoli Wicked!

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Just put the 5 in rapid Rooters then into a dome. Dipped the rapid Rooters in water with .5 ml of rootamentary/gallon and squeezed excess water out. Will take pictures when they break ground

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

So I have a question. I'm thinking
about buying Royal Gold Basement mix because I'm tired of FFOF and RO. Since the Basement mix is coco what is a good soil I can mix this with. I'm thinking 1 part basement to 3 part of whatever soil I pick. I want something good for Organics as im using aliens regimen.

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

So 4 out of 5 popped. Will take some pictures later tonight. Already moved the Rapid Rooters into solo cups with the Royal Gold Basement Mix.

teeker

teeker

im watchin!

alot of folks have been noticing how FF products arent what they used to be since the company was sold. i havent used ANY personally, they are not readily available where i live.

ill be rockin a 100% coco grow shortly, love the stuff ;)

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Thanks for coming along for the ride! Sure to be a great one. The Royal Gold Basement mix i have is coco just not sure how well it will do for organics. have always used soil and love it. Just going to get some pro mix and mix with the coco probably.

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Here are the 4 that made it! They are in the blue cups. Will leave in the cups for a few more days then transfer to 7"x7" pots. The red cups are some IBG crosses.
Pinger 902399734

socalval

socalval

Sounds like its going to be a good show with those 3 heavy hitters in the mix .

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Here is a quick update. In order are Strawberry Frost #1, #2 #3 and #4. The pic with 2 plants are the Indiana bubblegum crosses I figured I would show progress as well. Excited about those too as there is crosses made to Firestarter, strawberry diesel, Indiana Bubblegum, and grape ape. Hoping to find the cross to firestarter or IBG. All of these will get there first feeding tomorrow of Pure Blend Pro Grow.
IMAG0002
IMAG0312
IMAG0313
IMAG0314
IMAG0315
IMAG0316

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Another update. Had some problems in a bag of soil i bought. Guy at the store told me when i returned it that it had been sitting there for a while. Idiot to not tell me before i bought. Plants were slowed down growing because of the 2 transplants within a weeks time. Started feeding them with PBP Grow, Sea Green and Liquid Kelp and they are just exploding! Here are a few pics!
They are in order again. SF 1,2,3,4 and Indiana Bubblegum 1,2,3.
Having some ph problems but i figure its because my soil doesnt have any micros in it because of no tea feedings. Going to amend the soil with Glacier Dust and Oyster Shell Calcium on next transplant.
SF 1 9 16 12
SF 2 9 16 12
SF 3 9 16 12
SF 4 9 16 12
IBG 1 9 16 12
IBG 2 9 16 12
IBG 3 9 16 12

K

kolah

Looks great. Organic soil grows make damn good weed. IMO, > THE< best.

Top Bottom