Stumpy's House

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

effing beautiful dude! holy hell!

I can not believe I save all my genes. even the one I thought that would not grow is growing. right now I'm not worried about collecting genetics as I am just getting things rockin. I'm FINALLY working now, so I can start picking up what I need to keep rez healthy and clean. need to get a real air pump, but has to be quiet. need hydroguard or aqua shield to prevent cyanobacteria. by the time I get that I will have big healthy mom's ready for cloning. I'm mean I can clone 1 of them now, but want to put in dwc instead of this water retaining soil. I'm retarded slow in soil, except I did get the genetics re-vegged in 6 weeks, which sea-girl says in normal time.

anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

starfighter x yeti 3View attachment 659467

fire-berry kush (purple wildfire x blackberry kush) (looks like Ca- to me)View attachment 659468

the big chipper (master kush?)View attachment 659469

and temp and humidity at top of tentView attachment 659470

I wish I could run soil but I always suck at it..:sweating:
Soil takes forever and I'm inpatient lol. I absolutely love my aero setups that I've built

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I'm high right now. Not having any thoughts lol.

Just browsing threads I've been active in. Doing some catching up.

I'm kind of a lurker in most threads until the random post comes up I want to reply to.
I wish I was high lol. I'm trying to figure out what the yellowing on the edge of the leaf is.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I wish I was high lol. I'm trying to figure out what the yellowing on the edge of the leaf is.

I'm not sure I could definitively say.

I'm not great at problem solving things I don't intimately know.

I know it's not gonna help.

But you the operator of the operation have the best chance to figure it out. You have all the knowledge of your grow in your head.

Just need to do some digging and poking around coupled with experimentation to find your solution.

Sorry to hear your not high yet :smoking:

Last edited:
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I'm not sure I could definitively say.

I'm not great at problem solving things I don't intimately know.

I know it's not gonna help.

But you the operator of the operation have the best chance to figure it out. You have all the knowledge of your grow in your head.

Just need to do some digging and poking around coupled with experimentation to find your solution.

Sorry to hear your not high yet :smoking:
as much as the legal pot is knocking the black market out, I can still only get the reggies. so when I do smoke, it tastes rough.

I think part of my problem is remaining root mass from using recycled soil that wasn't really corrected in between grows. I watered in some gypsum to help the retention of water, but haven't noticed a difference. I can clone very easily, so cloning and going to dwc for actual growing is the plan, but that works against trying to spend as little as possible. nutes every week get expensive using bottled nutes.

maybe this spring, the 10-15 gallon pot I've been throwing food in will be ready, and maybe it will retain water a little bit better than what's in pots the plants are in. I wish growing hydro was cheap. soil is a pain in my ass...

I'm glad charm switched it up, his plants are B-E-A-UTIFUL. the one I had going before getting ratted on was very nice, but still not as nice looking as his.

Junk

Junk

Come over to my house and match me! EVERYONE IS WELCOME, unless you are gay, ok, gays can join, no Jews though... OK, Jews are cool. No trolls.....

My weed dudes prices went up to 40/80. Big fat top nuts the first time around though. Pretty good stuff, but why is everything I find on the street not worth the money. I got customers telling me it's the best stuff around. I don't get why the "streets" bud is so sub-par. Can anyone explain?
The dispensary that just opened up near me in MA sells 16th's for $32! 16th's!!!

Junk

Junk

as much as the legal pot is knocking the black market out, I can still only get the reggies. so when I do smoke, it tastes rough.

I think part of my problem is remaining root mass from using recycled soil that wasn't really corrected in between grows. I watered in some gypsum to help the retention of water, but haven't noticed a difference. I can clone very easily, so cloning and going to dwc for actual growing is the plan, but that works against trying to spend as little as possible. nutes every week get expensive using bottled nutes.

maybe this spring, the 10-15 gallon pot I've been throwing food in will be ready, and maybe it will retain water a little bit better than what's in pots the plants are in. I wish growing hydro was cheap. soil is a pain in my ass...

I'm glad charm switched it up, his plants are B-E-A-UTIFUL. the one I had going before getting ratted on was very nice, but still not as nice looking as his.
I use Sunshine Mix #4. It's pretty cheap instead of recycling soil. If you have to recycle, I pull out the plant over a bag and just shake the daylights out of it. And anything that doesn't come off, I toss with the plant. You shouldn't have any problems that way.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

alright so I haven't updated this in a bit, so here is it.

I took about 75% of the roots off the 3 survivors and replanted in some new ocean forest, monday.
1488748973320 452807305
Yesterday all but the one front and center were "praying" or rather, at least flat, instead of looking overwatered. even parts of the front and center plant were starting to look flattened out. have to water though, so I'm gonna try and time it right before lights on (like 15 minutes). by the end of the week, maybe a week and a half, I'm gonna flip it all. back ups are cut of the ones I want to keep.
the two plants to the sides in front are just regular bag seed so I have to watch for males or hermies.
I want to flip soon after the roots start taking hold because I do not want the soil to run out of juice before flowering and them go straight deficient and I want to be able to just water them.

the first run of fbk went deficient fast, she didn't stretch, her buds were dense, a 1 gallon pot, trained plant brought in about a zip. it was super sticky, and her leaves browned and fell off right after they started turning purple. I cut her at 6 weeks because the leaves all died. very good bud. very tasty.
1488749849953 1678969400
you can see where it still looks overwatered from the old crappy soil still. but she is Exploding into the new soil, I can see it.
1488750042395 1003348650
1488750086276 1642754234

1488750158167 1294601352
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

the main line up is lookin healthy after trimming the roots and replanting into ffof. I took off about 3/4 of the mass and it took them 4 weeks to recover to almost look normal. so I flipped to flower, they are all 3 different sizes and the Sativa leaner is just under the light. I'm sick to my stomach that I haven't had a full fat good harvest from the fbk. I'm holding it back.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

does anyone know how to upload a video that I recorded with my phone Samsung note 4

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I just tried to loaf a 2 second video and it said it didn't have an extension. records in mp4.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

uploaded filed does not have an allowed extension, recording on lowest possible camera setting for mms size

Junk

Junk

I don't know, I recall trying it once and I think I had to upload it somewhere else and post the link.

But I remember clearly I couldn't just upload the video either, but this was quite a while ago.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Yo stumpy, what's up brother. Wanted to drop in and show a few new pics and says what's up

IMG 0180
IMG 0182
IMG 0185
IMG 0187

Latest posts

Top Bottom