Stunted Slow Seedling Guestion.

• Thread starter Jbellsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Just curious about the yield, quality of bud coming from a stunted seedling. Will the stress the plant has in the early stages of life affect it's ability to reach its full potential through later flower stage. Anybody seen, smelt, tasted a difference between a plant grown strong throughout to a plant that had some early problems.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If you fix the problems before flowering it should be just fine. If it’s an auto flower strain then your yield will most likely suffer. What strain?

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

If you fix the problems before flowering it should be just fine. If it’s an auto flower strain then your yield will most likely suffer. What strain?
All problems have been adressed. Just wanted to no how much an impact stress has on young plants. The strain is Dr seeds og kush. tried there gsc and Chem dog 4 they both were great tasting and potent.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If they are fixed before flowering then it should have very minimal if any impact on your harvest. The quality shouldn’t suffer at all.

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

If they are fixed before flowering then it should have very minimal if any impact on your harvest. The quality shouldn’t suffer at all.
Thanks for input brother never research the science behind the question. There's always so much knowledge here.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
We’ve all been there. Early on I had horrible grow space setups and that in itself caused a lot of issues. Each time I created a new grow space my plants got exponentially better. Better growth, better potency, better taste and smell, etc. It took me about three tries to finally get it right. Ventilation is a common factor overlooked by a lot of folks including myself and once I got that right things went much smoother. Of course there are many other factors that affect our grows but this was a major hurdle for me personally. Trust me. We’ve ALL been there ;-)

Btw I’m not saying you have this issue it’s just something I experienced that held my progress back early on.

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

We’ve all been there. Early on I had horrible grow space setups and that in itself caused a lot of issues. Each time I created a new grow space my plants got exponentially better. Better growth, better potency, better taste and smell, etc. It took me about three tries to finally get it right. Ventilation is a common factor overlooked by a lot of folks including myself and once I got that right things went much smoother. Of course there are many other factors that affect our grows but this was a major hurdle for me personally. Trust me. We’ve ALL been there ;-)

Btw I’m not saying you have this issue it’s just something I experienced that held my progress back early on.
Ya Temps have been the issue, and a couple earwigs munching leaves couple weeks from seed.other then the staring of seeds, veg and flower i have no problems. Bud has been some of the best stuff I've ever smoked..thanks again

Latest posts

Top Bottom