Sugar Water And Spider Mites

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Lol dude I'm the one who commented early on in this thread. I never told you to throw them away and start over I did say consider it because I once was a new grower and didn't know a thing. Now I'm a seasoned vet and my grows speak for themselves. What I do have an issue with is someone throwing out info that isn't 100% proven. Like I said I'll check back in in around week 8 when you can't spray and the mites take you over. Sorry just keeping it real. Happy Growing

Last edited:
S

Shawnery

Out of many many fan leaves with a number of mites I've found 2 alive which I would say is more like 90% or better and that was with a single treatment.

I get the idea of sharing info that is not proven, on her it's not proven, it's been proven for years with Orchids. I always make sure to advice my understanding of the treatment and the way I come about it. I will never say this works unless I try it myself.

If you use my spray with the addition of say lacewings, they eat 20 times the amount of mites as lady bugs I found out, or lady bugs than I have to imagine you would be pretty safe.

Also of I can stay organic and have the mites be very controlled than ill be happy.

S

Shawnery

Like I said I'll check back in in around week 8 when you can't spray and the mites take you over. Sorry just keeping it real. Happy Growing

This is the exact kind of backhanded compliment that puts in to question any openness people say they may have to new and unknown ideas.

S

Shawnery

I don't see why I keep allowing myself to get so reactive over this.

I would still just ask you to remember one thing,

I got those results from one sugar/water/h202 application and three water/h202 treatments,

seems good to me considering it was only one.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

So curious how you grow turned out? You stopped updating, so I'm guessing as I predicted

S

Shawnery

Not really the updated thread, there's another thread with more info.

My yield was not to good but the bud is the best my friends and I have vaped or smoked in a long time.

I'm going to start another thread soon to start all over and really listen. By the time I started asking the right questions this time it was to late.

Next time I will ensure that my clones are clean and that my grow room is better sealed.

Seriously! Some of the best smelling and effective bud ever just no where near enough but wait till you see my next grow.

Top Bottom