Sulphur burning questions

• Thread starter SEASCAPE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well you got lucky is all I can say - I have seen a plant fight off PM (casey jones) on its own - but that is hardly the norm

potassium bicarb (milstop or green cure) is for control - ie: its juts a bandaid fix

I wont say it dont work - I have used it but you usually have to keep re-applying it every 7-10 days

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

VAPORIZING Sulfur...not burning. Burning is nasty. They do that to apricots in the drying process and it really messes up the final product. I actually worked on an apricot farm and that stuff really does a # on your lungs.

However i'ts also inert and dissipates rather quickly.

Supposedly Sulfur is one of the only natural occuring things that will KILL PM.

For me the farther I go into flowering (which is never too far) the shorter my applications will be

I gave up on sprays along' time ago and have kept my trusty VAPORIZORS in constant service..maintainance preventitive etc.

I do like the idea of 'dipping' clones in whatever

I remember the first time I got it...from Garberville clones..nasty and there was no VAPORIZORS then..just hokie sprays

J

Jalisco Kid

I use K silicate floral sprays w/ 3 burns of sulfur(2 week veg,flip,2 weeks into flip) have not seen pm in over 5 years. twice in 15. Your room design and habits are important.JK

S

SEASCAPE

It's suprising that more people don't talk about sulphur burning for backup even when they dont have the pm. The PM is a nasty thing for sure, I may have to just buy a proper burner. Thats what I get for trying to save a few bucks I guess...damm shit talkers out there with there "DYI's of burners"..."go to a thrift store and buy a hot plate" blah blah blah..

There is some great advice here, I'm going to use some on my next run for sure. It's a fucking voodoo curse at least...

Moral of the story- next time will be ready with the PM bitch killer defense ahead of time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom