Sunset Sherbert - Blue Cheese

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Day 139 .critical 2.0 has decided to start budding...yaay..shame its not the others.
They arnt far away though,within 7 days..so to speed that up i extend the fence only by 30 odd cms doesnt sound much but it helps me out a little and not making it look too suss .i dont think the neigbour will notice it that much but i reckon he will question himself..
Its roughly an hour less before dusk .that would of upset them a little and perhaps kick in the flower cycle in 3-4 days or so..pics tomorrow..

Madmax

Madmax

Wait, are you doing this outside? Around here, that would someone shot, hehe.
Yeah it wouldnt spread much..ive had a plant with nanners comeout and seeded the bejesus out of itself .got about 200 seeds off the plant beside it and the one at end i only got 3 seeds.it would b different with male pollen simply because theres more of it..but id b real careful and cut them off before they open .i was hoping to do it on the critical 2.0 before it started budding..ive been that busy and not getting a sniff to go to chem store..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah it wouldnt spread much..ive had a plant with nanners comeout and seeded the bejesus out of itself .got about 200 seeds off the plant beside it and the one at end i only got 3 seeds.it would b different with male pollen simply because theres more of it..but id b real careful and cut them off before they open .i was hoping to do it on the critical 2.0 before it started budding..ive been that busy and not getting a sniff to go to chem store..

If there's no one else growing around you it doesn't really matter. We dont do it because one good gust of wind could impregnate a neighbors garden/greenhouse. Most everyone grows here. There are 5 properties growing within 200ft (60m) of me, and that's what I know of.

Madmax

Madmax

Day 141...finally an aprieve in the weather,and boy do the girls show it.i love them with there leaves up right and the girls looking more healthy.best they have looked so took some pics..the last 2 pics are the critical 2.0.i accidently fed her some bat guarno i had left over in watering can so she is n tox atm.so no fertilizer for her for awhile.4th last pic is struggler(blue cheese) which has had the leaf def and still has,but she has turned into a very nice looking plant..will give her some epsom salt later on this evening...
20190205 132637
20190205 132704
20190205 132727
20190205 132758
20190205 132808
20190205 132842
20190205 132901
20190205 133128
20190205 133143
20190205 133157

Madmax

Madmax

You bloody beauty..RAIN..WOOHOO.just what ive been praying for..the girls are absolutely loving what im feeding them...so much so they are starting to worry me a little bit..
From ariel they would stick out like dogs nuts ..

Getting some netting to go over them a 2.4x6.9 in length
I just cbf tying them down.getting a little too tall ...i'll see if i can scrog them ..

Will look wicked

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Day 146.they are all just starting to bud bar 2..thats okay.they are abit late..ones up scrub not started yet.i put it to being in different climate (cooler)and are getting less sun.i thought they would of been first to start actually so they are going to b pulled halfway though april .so im going to have to get prepared for when the weather goes cold and raining..plant are pretty close and bushy so i will have to defoliate them to get wind blowing through them to keep mold at bay..i think that will b my major thing i have to worry about and the odd frost..fed the girls some early flower tea and ones up scrub i hit them with bloom bat guarno 1/9/1 to get them going...getting there...

Madmax

Madmax

Cheers bro..cant wait to see what these babies are gonna look like..sometime through the week i will put a net over the 3 girls closest to the fence..you can probably see one wire in last pics going across to the boards ive screwed to ea end on the fences.if it works i will see if i can get a heap of branches under the net .tie them too it to keep them sturdy..
Should work a treat :)

Madmax

Madmax

Thanks Junky..i think i'll get a lb lb 1/2 maybe 2 off a couple of them.one will b lucky to reach a lb i reckon..not spose to b big yielders but blue cheese is 800 grams going by dinafems site.winds been blowing a gale here and the blue cheese is copping it bad .it looks like it needs watering as all the tops are drooping down.i know its not that as the top stems are small and thin..its very very bushy but flimsy an so is another...the others its not bothering them..i havnt really given them much potassium compared to the other macros .so they are getting some very shortly .i have some ag sil (potassium silicate) on the way to help strengthen them up abit..it will darken the leaves increasing there photosynthesis too.i will only sparringly and use it just on those 2 girls ..wish this wind would fuck off.spose to get it for another 3 days....shit it is lol..i hate it..

Madmax

Madmax

Got the netting up,got a job to see it lol...really only using it for the middle plant and abit of the one to the left.i was going to scrog most of its branches but theres no need .i doubt they will grow no more taller than another 4-8 inches max.criticals little pon pons are growing fast..i like this bud structure..same structure ive grown for 30 yrs..i was very interested to see how it grows,tastes,vigour and most all how it smokes up as i will b using it for first run indoors...
20190219 1909162

20190219 191046
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Talk about a field of dreams. Max, I am surprised by how low you expect your numbers to be but you have clearly done this a few times so you know what the deal is. Hopefully you will have a pleasant surprise come harvest time.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Talk about a field of dreams. Max, I am surprised by how low you expect your numbers to be but you have clearly done this a few times so you know what the deal is. Hopefully you will have a pleasant surprise come harvest time.

Fir real man, I was thinkin another 50% at least. My 8'-12' Christmas trees gave me 2.2lbs+, and my 14'Tx8'W Banana Crack yielded over 5lbs. His girls are shorter but they're very wide and have a massive amount of full sun canopy. If they were in my garden I'd be getting 3.5-4lbs ea on the bigger ones, probably. But our climates are different and I've never grown those strains so I can only guess. I was getting those 2.2lb+ yields without getting anywhere near the direct sun exposure of these.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Got the netting up,got a job to see it lol...really only using it for the middle plant and abit of the one to the left.i was going to scrog most of its branches but theres no need .i doubt they will grow no more taller than another 4-8 inches max.criticals little pon pons are growing fast..i like this bud structure..same structure ive grown for 30 yrs..i was very interested to see how it grows,tastes,vigour and most all how it smokes up as i will b using it for first run indoors...View attachment 857285

Dude, your plants are friggin gorgeous.

Madmax

Madmax

I hope your right guys..the sherbet isnt a big yielder with only average size buds what i have read and nevver grown these strains before so unsure what i'll get.they are not that big really.max height is 1.2 ..the dirts doing a good job me thinks.dont see many growing in dirt these days..holes are only 2ft in dia so they are going good for that size..around them is like a rock so they are being restricted quite abit.ill go 4ft holes nxt yr and should get more wider..il b happy with a couple Ps off a couple off them.i will look into some bigger yielders nxt yr and do a couple in super soil and see how big they get..just wish i had more room and more warm days.hasnt got over 21 deg celcius last 2 weeks ..16 today..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I hope your right guys..the sherbet isnt a big yielder with only average size buds what i have read and nevver grown these strains before so unsure what i'll get.they are not that big really.max height is 1.2 ..the dirts doing a good job me thinks.dont see many growing in dirt these days..holes are only 2ft in dia so they are going good for that size..around them is like a rock so they are being restricted quite abit.ill go 4ft holes nxt yr and should get more wider..il b happy with a couple Ps off a couple off them.i will look into some bigger yielders nxt yr and do a couple in super soil and see how big they get..just wish i had more room and more warm days.hasnt got over 21 deg celcius last 2 weeks ..16 today..

Ooo, bummer on the weather brother. What happened to those sweltering hot days only a few weeks ago? If you get those holes around 4ft then you're girls will be in the the same ballpark as mine, with around 200gal of good soil. You should try to find some Super Silver Haze, huge yielder with potent flowers. Actually, any Haze will probably work as long as the giant hasn't been bread outta em.

Top Bottom