Sunset Sherbert - Blue Cheese

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Tell me about it lol...vanished..poof..gone..friday sat will b warm and should get a few more
as summer winds up at end of this month but will still see some warm days just less of them as we move into autumn...im gonna see some nice colourful buds sherbet is known for when we get the cool nites..i cant wait to have a couple caps of it..i have to grow indicas here as if a sative started budding same time as these here.i would most likely lose abit to frost ..if i was in a climate to run sativa i would def yield way more .the critical 2.0 looks like it would grow well here..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Tell me about it lol...vanished..poof..gone..friday sat will b warm and should get a few more
as summer winds up at end of this month but will still see some warm days just less of them as we move into autumn...im gonna see some nice colourful buds sherbet is known for when we get the cool nites..i cant wait to have a couple caps of it..i have to grow indicas here as if a sative started budding same time as these here.i would most likely lose abit to frost ..if i was in a climate to run sativa i would def yield way more .the critical 2.0 looks like it would grow well here..

I'm still envious of your current weather conditions. Been getting pummeled by snow and blizzard conditions for over two weeks. Not used to this sh*t. Don't usually get more than a dusting once or twice a year, if at all. Now, melted snow is turning into ice everywhere. The mountain roads I have to drive are absolutely treacherous at night right now. Truck broke loose two nights ago and if I wasn't experienced driving on ice she'd have been in a ditch or smashed into a tree. Wasn't going fast but she's a big truck and that's a lot of weight to go sliding.

It's a pain to drive on but it is pretty...
20190219 083626

The ground is so saturated it pushes out spools of ice. Its a trip coming out and watching it in the morning. Rocks will be moving everywhere. It almost seems like they're alive.
20190219 083327

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Max, at this point its likely your roots have made their way into the hard clay around your rich soil mix. That may be some of the deficiencies and issues you were having back a while; its is difficult for roots to move from one soil type to another, but after an adjustment period they will. Regardless of how much you get it looks like it will be a really nice crop of smoke for you to enjoy.

Junk, that is awesome. I used to work at a nursery and the when the table legs would fill with snow or water in the winter there would be horns of ice coming out of the tops. Water is such a fascinating thing.

Madmax

Madmax

Max, at this point its likely your roots have made their way into the hard clay around your rich soil mix. That may be some of the deficiencies and issues you were having back a while; its is difficult for roots to move from one soil type to another, but after an adjustment period they will. Regardless of how much you get it looks like it will be a really nice crop of smoke for you to enjoy.

Junk, that is awesome. I used to work at a nursery and the when the table legs would fill with snow or water in the winter there would be horns of ice coming out of the tops. Water is such a fascinating thing.

Yeah i never worked out what it was either..funny thing is it had like 2 deficiencies.cleared one up but not the other..im sure its magnesium but have tried like 4 times using cal mag. in chelated form epsom salts and even coconut water .and it still prevails..im not worrying about it now.i will givevsoil an analysis at end of grow..both those areas ive never used before.soil was like a powder in one i cant figure out.i just hope it doesnt affect the flowering too much..my friend mentioned what you said Smoking gun bout a month ago but im sure its not that as it arose bit over a month into the grow..im pos its nothing ive used in amendments as other would have it..so im just gonna get her to the finish line the best i can.hasnt really slowed plant down but..first time ive been unable to not work out what it is...shes the bushiest plant i have and was the worst one in size but now shes the second biggest one...

Madmax

Madmax

I'm still envious of your current weather conditions. Been getting pummeled by snow and blizzard conditions for over two weeks. Not used to this sh*t. Don't usually get more than a dusting once or twice a year, if at all. Now, melted snow is turning into ice everywhere. The mountain roads I have to drive are absolutely treacherous at night right now. Truck broke loose two nights ago and if I wasn't experienced driving on ice she'd have been in a ditch or smashed into a tree. Wasn't going fast but she's a big truck and that's a lot of weight to go sliding.

It's a pain to drive on but it is pretty...
View attachment 857559
The ground is so saturated it pushes out spools of ice. Its a trip coming out and watching it in the morning. Rocks will be moving everywhere. It almost seems like they're alive.
View attachment 857560
Man yous cop it bad buddy..thats fasinating with the ice coming out of ground.id probably roll one up get smashed and blowout at it for an hour or so....im only at bout 150mtrs above sea level..we get snow very rarely and at most only ever comes down to the 400 meter mark but im not far away from it in winter.snow caps are visible from where im at...
People moan and groan in other states how cold it is but where i am gets the coldest.
Id love to see a white christmas here.that would b awesome...

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Man yous cop it bad buddy..thats fasinating with the ice coming out of ground.id probably roll one up get smashed and blowout at it for an hour or so....im only at bout 150mtrs above sea level..we get snow very rarely and at most only ever comes down to the 400 meter mark but im not far away from it in winter.snow caps are visible from where im at...
People moan and groan in other states how cold it is but where i am gets the coldest.
Id love to see a white christmas here.that would b awesome...

Little to no snow predicted last night. Nothing on the ground when the sun went down. Blizzard conditions by 11pm. Now the sky is clear so the temp dropped a few more degrees. The snow will harden. Might be able to walk on it without sinking by sun up.
20190221 045244
20190221 045350

Madmax

Madmax

I have been using bloom and pk this last week and have been buffering it..reason is this nutrients can b given daily without burning but its dangerously low 3.9..yeah i know the microbes would buffer it but i cant see them buffering it within 24 hr of nxt feed...buffering it the plant gets the nutrients straight away..i dont think the plant will know any different.been phing to 6.5..as thats the ph of a couple plants ive had no problems with..
But they are a little on the lite side for indicas.so ive hit them with some powerfeed i have to green them up a little more ..this will help with better photosynthesis from the sun to recieve energy..29 tomorrow.they're gonna love it..

Madmax

Madmax

Be very very quiet....im hunting wabbits haahaahaahaahaa...

Well the cats good for somthin..poor little bunny.. :)

Starting to smell like candy land here..and you know what ..that pungent veg smell has near gone...AWESOME !!

Buds are a little small for my liking at day 17-18 but wow they sure got a nice aroma and trics appearing on the leaves..still looking a little light aswell..they are getting 2 litres 1:1 =4ltrs of early flower tea this evening.i never water of the morning i think the plants love it when you have a hot day and instead of waiting till morning water at 5-6.30 in arvo plants get there relief sooner and give them time to have there drink restore there battery for the nxt day..as the sun goes down the plants are stiing up all perky..pics..
20190228 134324
20190228 134637
20190228 134813
20190228 134606
20190228 134846
20190228 134854

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Awww, poor bunny.

That is an impressive canopy, I can't believe how uniform and even it is. Very nice job. It's clear even from here those are going to stack and become some beautiful buds. I could see some of those colas measuring almost a meter.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Be very very quiet....im hunting wabbits haahaahaahaahaa...

Well the cats good for somthin..poor little bunny.. :)

Starting to smell like candy land here..and you know what ..that pungent veg smell has near gone...AWESOME !!

Buds are a little small for my liking at day 17-18 but wow they sure got a nice aroma and trics appearing on the leaves..still looking a little light aswell..they are getting 2 litres 1:1 =4ltrs of early flower tea this evening.i never water of the morning i think the plants love it when you have a hot day and instead of waiting till morning water at 5-6.30 in arvo plants get there relief sooner and give them time to have there drink restore there battery for the nxt day..as the sun goes down the plants are stiing up all perky..pics.. View attachment 858850 View attachment 858851 View attachment 858852 View attachment 858853 View attachment 858854 View attachment 858855

They look more like a field of little plants than several big ones. They're coming along nicely.

I threw some lettuce out in the bushes in front of my trailer and I was being circled by a bunch of jack rabbits.

Madmax

Madmax

Awww, poor bunny.

That is an impressive canopy, I can't believe how uniform and even it is. Very nice job. It's clear even from here those are going to stack and become some beautiful buds. I could see some of those colas measuring almost a meter.
Can see why i like growing them like this :D..nice and stealthy ..only worse thing is you gotta water from the top then rinse off fertiliser just incase it burns..first time ive used a net and i just use to move branches out of way when feeding so none gets on buds..i really hope they fill out...ones on critical are going for it..tried something different last night and given it sythetic nutrients 0/10/8.7 .everything i have has nitrogen and shes a little too green but def not hurting it.they a near 3 times the size of sherbet.i think they are under fed abit.its hard growing organic .takes a week to show improvement and just have to b patient...pretty warm here today 37 deg...38 tomorrow..:fire:[/QUOTE]

Madmax

Madmax

They look more like a field of little plants than several big ones. They're coming along nicely.

I threw some lettuce out in the bushes in front of my trailer and I was being circled by a bunch of jack rabbits.
They do hey..years ago those damn baby rabbits ate my crop out scrub..the bastards.had netting around them but holes wernt small enough.i use the 10mm stuff now..wrecked my year lol. I was around plants and could see a branch moving and thought wtf's that so had a look see.. ate just the head lol and left the rest..gee i havnt had a baked rabbit in yrs ..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

They do hey..years ago those damn baby rabbits ate my crop out scrub..the bastards.had netting around them but holes wernt small enough.i use the 10mm stuff now..wrecked my year lol. I was around plants and could see a branch moving and thought wtf's that so had a look see.. ate just the head lol and left the rest..gee i havnt had a baked rabbit in yrs ..

The jack rabbits and deer will lay waste to almost any garden around here except for weed. I've read people saying online that they've had problems with them but never heard of or seen any damage locally. The deer won't even walk through a field of cannabis. My guess is that there's so much weed around here the deer learn very young to avoid the nasty feeling of resin on their fur/skin and high from eating it. If anything screws with the plants here its Norway (Brown) Rats chewing up the stalks.

Th Jack Rabbits are no good for eating, they're only hunted for fur and sport. We hunt Cotton Tails for eating. They are seriously good. Taste like chicken but a little greasier. Four drumsticks are always a hit.

Madmax

Madmax

Well thats interesting...just found a seed on the critical 2.0 ,actually 2 seeds..pulled one off to have a look.its about id say near 3/4 done and buds are 4 weeks and 3 days so this has happened right at the start.of flowering..i cant see any nanners anywhere.looking for a little bit of yellow or a tiny area dead on plant.its on a lower branch.only way i knew was i pulled off a couple bits of small growth that wont turn into much.. first i thought a bee ,wasp ,or some other insect has flown in and pollenated it but males are long gone by now.
Or maybe some other dick has a hermie growing ..im going to have another look over her .if its just the odd nanner its not that bad ,buds look nice and dense not poddy so its just going to have a maybe half a dozen scattered though it.thinking about it now the stem split at beginning of flower so that could b why.........
20190305 141444

Madmax

Madmax

Day 22 of flower on no1 far right.one(sunset sherbet) .going okay one beside it is a few days younger..gave these 3 another hit of powerfeed 10/2/9 to green em up a little more .that should do them now to the end...they should darken up through the week.
20190305 141607
20190305 141611
20190305 141615
Screenshot 20190305 144212

Madmax

Madmax

Different pheno here..bigger leaves and growing differently.buds on this one are going to b bigger than the other sherbets..hasnt distributed the chlorophyll evenly.2/3 of plant is dark the other light.can anyone say why that is..i thought nitrogen but other areas are dark .
20190305 141957

20190305 141744
Top Bottom