Sunset Sherbert - Blue Cheese

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

It will happen one day .well i hope it does.maybe in 10yrs.i could grow some out scrub but its alot of frocking around and every man and his dog will try and find and pinch them..you will see how short mine will b,bout 1.5 lol but 1.8 wide something like that..well hopefully anyway.better not count the chickens before they hatch hehe.man that critical is the tiniest little mini me i have ever seen.

I agree with the super soil i can get 25ltrs 100 bills lol.you then can use 25 ltrs of coir or peatmoss,and 25 litrs of perlite ,pumice .rice hulls etc.and amendmends like guarno,bloodnbone dolomite through it.it has quite a few other ammendments.azomite.oyster shell.bokashi,biochar.malted barley grain.kelp meal,neem cake ,epsom salts.humic&fulvic acid.shez a real hot mix this one and when transplanting roots cannot touch it .this recipe is made for pots and you fill bottom with the super soil and top half of potting mix..it would cost me a grand easy probably to do 5 plants.outdoors.ive been thinking of use this indoors after a few grows under belt.it would workout cheaper than buying all the nutrients and stuff then once crop is finished just buy some ammendments to top it back up..im gonna just give the girls supplemented water first.no nutrients and see if the def clears up..im thinking if its too much of one nutrient thats locking out other nutrient uptakes.. the straight water could wash it off the roots .so ill just watch and see what happens in week or so..the pink in the tops with deformity of the leaf and yellowing my bet is its iron def or lockout....

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

It will happen one day .well i hope it does.maybe in 10yrs.i could grow some out scrub but its alot of frocking around and every man and his dog will try and find and pinch them..you will see how short mine will b,bout 1.5 lol but 1.8 wide something like that..well hopefully anyway.better not count the chickens before they hatch hehe.man that critical is the tiniest little mini me i have ever seen.

I agree with the super soil i can get 25ltrs 100 bills lol.you then can use 25 ltrs of coir or peatmoss,and 25 litrs of perlite ,pumice .rice hulls etc.and amendmends like guarno,bloodnbone dolomite through it.it has quite a few other ammendments.azomite.oyster shell.bokashi,biochar.malted barley grain.kelp meal,neem cake ,epsom salts.humic&fulvic acid.shez a real hot mix this one and when transplanting roots cannot touch it .this recipe is made for pots and you fill bottom with the super soil and top half of potting mix..it would cost me a grand easy probably to do 5 plants.outdoors.ive been thinking of use this indoors after a few grows under belt.it would workout cheaper than buying all the nutrients and stuff then once crop is finished just buy some ammendments to top it back up..im gonna just give the girls supplemented water first.no nutrients and see if the def clears up..im thinking if its too much of one nutrient thats locking out other nutrient uptakes.. the straight water could wash it off the roots .so ill just watch and see what happens in week or so..the pink in the tops with deformity of the leaf and yellowing my bet is its iron def or lockout....

I could save you a ton of money in the bloom cycle, if you can find the products. I'm poor so I've worked and worked to bring the cost of growing down to something I can actually afford without making any serious sacrifices. My nute costs are about as low as it can get during bloom. I'm using Hawaiian Bud & Bloom 5-50-17 for bloom cycle feeding and Kool Bloom 2-45-28 to finish and thicken during the last three weeks. Effectively feeding over 1000gal(3.75cu m) of soil was expensive with even the cheapest nutes until I found this combination. HB&B ran me $15(US) for 5lbs(2.25kg) and Kool blooms was around $30(US) for 1kg. The HB&B takes 1tbsp(15ml) per gal water(4 litres) and the Kool Bloom takes 1/2tsp(2.5ml) per gal. These bags will probably last a a few seasons or more on a smaller outdoor grow like yours.

Just a thought, if you can get ahold of them. My tent girls loooove HB&B too. Only slightly burnt tips the first time I used it on them. Now they're hungry for it. My Royal Nepal Kush x Chocolate Diesel is drying out it's pot twice as fast as normal with it's accelerated growth. My Sativa didn't need as much.
20181028 081935

Madmax

Madmax

They call us the lucky country,well gee..i dont know about that .we pay through the nose for our gear here..you guys have such a wide selection to choose its unreal.

Damn.That suxs.ive already bought my supplements .teas,fa, aloe and kelp ferment.worm castings etc and few others..i appreciate your time to write what you have used and it has worked really well for you...man if i pulled what you did id doing cartwheels.and walking round with a humongus smile on my dial.its good actually cause i can come back to this page on your reccommendation in future
.Your girls look beautiful.like to see what they look like in couple months...buds..buds everywhere haha.

Madmax

Madmax

Day 51.weathers been crazy here,but the girls are hanging in there.really crap cold weather
Wind rain and a little snow up on the mountains..pretty much have the aphids under control and havnt seen any on the girls for a week or so.ive given the girls some professors nutrients which is in chelated form. 22.6 6.1 29.5 to give them a boost and also all in one water supplement it has an abundance of minerals,complex sugars.plant hormones.acids such as amino,humic and fulvic and azomite all in appropiate ratios,it works to alleviate plant stress and promote growth and the micro population present in soil.this is whats in ingredience.neem cake,kelp meal.fulvic and humic acid.blood meal,bone meal,oyster shell,soluble azomite with a special blend of bacteria...this supplement doesnt contain any meanful levels of nutrients and is what ill b giving them when using just water..2 of the girls look a little dull compared to the other 3 which you can see are looking healthier with there beautiful light green foliar.still some deformed foliar there and will see if they grow out of it..you can see what im doing with them now and will continue pegging them down along with the side branches that will b appearing soon.i call these spider plants,well i use to do it with 8 branches but became too much to handle on the room for ea branch ....pics.oh last one is blue cheese.
20181104 130547
20181104 131945
20181104 130640
20181104 131516
20181104 130623

Madmax

Madmax

Got some worm castings.. jesus it stinks..like real strong cow piss or something.its really fluffy fine like.im wondering if being in the plastic while in transit 7 days to destination is the cause of smell...theres a little bit of activity in there.couple small flys came out and some thing like a lacewing in there..i gave 2 16 odd handful ls ea around perimeter tilled into the top 3 -4 inches of soil.watered lightly then applied an inch or 2 of pea straw that will keep the moisture in and the worms will love it.only doing 2 for now and see how they react.
Dammit..accidently broke a tip off one ,will wait for 2 tops to grow out then will take one off and get it back on one again..jesus these plants are strong bitches, im battling to bend them how i want without snapping them..the dinafem quick critical is doing frock all.came up in 4 days and has done bugger all since.so i got another 2 critical 2.0 going once noticed how slowly it was growing.should have another 2.0 up in couple days.
20181106 155536
20181106 170310
20181106 170510

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

I end up putting the castings in the wheelbarrow yesterday and the smell has just about gone...coool...thought i had some bad shit..will do the others shortly .ive actually noticed the peastraw insulates the ground better and can feel the warmth in there...good stuff..

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

They all now have there worm castings..Mmm..yummy yummy yummy :D

Not putting peastaw around one.as the soil has a higher cec because of clay.it hold nutrients very well.and that plant has very phaat leaves..im going to call this one mother fucker.
20181107 162906
20181107 162915
20181107 162859
20181107 162710
somethings up with last one.something goin on with the leaves
20181107 162819
20181107 162830

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

They call us the lucky country,well gee..i dont know about that .we pay through the nose for our gear here..you guys have such a wide selection to choose its unreal.

Damn.That suxs.ive already bought my supplements .teas,fa, aloe and kelp ferment.worm castings etc and few others..i appreciate your time to write what you have used and it has worked really well for you...man if i pulled what you did id doing cartwheels.and walking round with a humongus smile on my dial.its good actually cause i can come back to this page on your reccommendation in future
.Your girls look beautiful.like to see what they look like in couple months...buds..buds everywhere haha.

I'm having issues with them right now. Probably just laid the nutes on too heavy or the night dips into the upper 40'sF(8C) might have locked em up. This is my first time indoors in the flower cycle so I was bound to do something wrong or have unforeseen problems. Eh, live and learn. I know a lot of improvements I can make on the next grow. All these girls need to do is produce pollen & beans, cola sises and Crystal's don't matter, so they're perfect for training wheels.

Skwisgar1000

Skwisgar1000

Is that last photo the sunset Sherbet ?, because I have that cut and it does have very weird leaf growth , stem growth too. My leaves look like that, if it’s the Sherbet, it’s normal.

Madmax

Madmax

Im loving the pics.i cant wait for that day to come...thanks Jack.ive viewed a few threads on sherbet and thought ive made the wrong choice selection this year as pics i seen of them wernt to good in size..seeing your pics has made me feel heaps better..that second last pic is filth :smoking:

Cheers bro

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Is that last photo the sunset Sherbet ?, because I have that cut and it does have very weird leaf growth , stem growth too. My leaves look like that, if it’s the Sherbet, it’s normal.
Nar that blue cheese .you are right though the others have had weird growth leaves curled deformed etc..has been doing my head in lol.never have i had plants do this.i though they were def or a lockout of some sort.they have worked themselves out just about.ones still doing it but im just going to let it go..3 of them are going to b good id say a p ea maybe more.got seeds from msnl and they have a great strike rate.only one really didnt grow.very strong stemed and laterals,ive got to watch i dont snap them pegging them down..they will take off soon with this warmer weather coming

Madmax

Madmax

This is what they will look like in a bit! One of my best sellers
Pound of the good sherbet! Smells so f in good
Hey bro..did you grow these outdoors.im a little worried if these babies might skunk up the area..they already have a distinct aroma coming off them.just thinking whether i should purchase some lavender and put them here there bout the joint..are they a nice smell in bud or real skunky...

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hey bro..did you grow these outdoors.im a little worried if these babies might skunk up the area..they already have a distinct aroma coming off them.just thinking whether i should purchase some lavender and put them here there bout the joint..are they a nice smell in bud or real skunky...
Greenhouse and they do smell potent at flower

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

@Madmax deffinitely add lavender to your yard, rosemary also. Between those two you will have good aromas to help cover the Cannabis odor. In general having an herb garden will aid in covering up obvious odors; at the very least it will keep curious noses assuming it’s something in your herbs.

Madmax

Madmax

@Madmax deffinitely add lavender to your yard, rosemary also. Between those two you will have good aromas to help cover the Cannabis odor. In general having an herb garden will aid in covering up obvious odors; at the very least it will keep curious noses assuming it’s something in your herbs.
Thats exactly what i was thinking .break it up just enough to mask its smell a little.
I bought some lavender seeds yesterday and didnt realise they may take up to 6 weeks to germinate and some dont flower propper till following year..i'll have to buy some and plant in trough like plastic pots and try to find late summer flowering varieties..i will position these down wind from plants.if the wind was southerly i wouldnt have to worry as much.only attract butterflies too and bees..

Last edited:
Top Bottom