Sunset Sherbert Outdoor

• Thread starter zuca47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zuca47

zuca47

How's it going Everybody this is my 2nd grow outdoors .I received my sunset sherbert about 6 weeks. FFOF soil . Baby was really damaged the last week or 2 before i received it (no proper light or water).Alot of dead leaves / crumbling up leaves. I Trimmed alot of leaves and left a few with main line branches. Pretty much started this baby up again . Let me know what you think or any tips to help me improve on my skills.

King Julien

King Julien

Looking beautiful. Wish I could just grow a plant or two, *cough* 16 feet tall *cough*, outdoors.

I'm also pretty sure that plant has a little ways to go yet. It looks like it only started really flowering about 6 weeks ago from his log here.

But that just means if she's looking that ripe now the future holds grand things.

zuca47

zuca47

Looking beautiful. Wish I could just grow a plant or two, *cough* 16 feet tall *cough*, outdoors.

I'm also pretty sure that plant has a little ways to go yet. It looks like it only started really flowering about 6 weeks ago from his log here.

But that just means if she's looking that ripe now the future holds grand things.
That's my dream to soon come true man I wish I could grow them as tall , I would of let them gotten a bit taller honestly but I worked with what I could. I'm sure it would of of produced a much larger yield , thanks for the reply

Top Bottom