Sunset Sherbert Outdoor

• Thread starter zuca47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zuca47

zuca47

Hell yeah, lookin good! How much longer do you think you have on them?
Honestly I would say about 10 days to 14days max. Right now depending on the triches I've noticed about 5-10% Amber heads I'm going for about 50/50 Amber/Cloudy

zuca47

zuca47

This is right now , to me I've noticed the more mature pistils changing color , more darker hue of orange also the younger white hairs turned like a lighter orange / Peachy color. Harvest is close also the Tempature reaching 65-55 at nights so hopefully I get that nice purple hue in the leaves . I've noticed more purple on edges of the smaller nugs.Fan Leaves also turning purple from the inside ? (Inner linings of the stem)I'd say about 10-14 days til harvest , 3 days from now final flush. Let me know what you guys think of when to harvest ?

20171009 180306
20171009 180416
20171009 180504
20171009 180903
Last edited:
King Julien

King Julien

This is right now , to me I've noticed the more mature pistils changing color , more darker hue of orange also the younger white hairs turned like a lighter orange / Peachy color. Harvest is close also the Tempature reaching 65-55 at nights so hopefully I get that nice purple hue in the leaves . I've noticed more purple on edges of the smaller nugs.Fan Leaves also turning purple from the inside ? (Inner linings of the stem)

It's definitely maturing. And you can never tell with the purples.

Had one plant a friend grew years ago that got down pretty cool, 45-50 degrees for a few nights after 50-55 for a week or more, and it turned black purple at the edges and was solid purple except for the very centers of nugs that would be limey green.

Grew one myself a few years ago that would turn purple as soon as the temps hit 65.

And one I had years ago started showing purple in the trichs long before anywhere else. They would turn purple up the stem and eventually the head would turn bright purple. This went on for a while until finally the leaves started turning and the thing wound up being 50/50 purple green. It was just hard to tell for sure when it was ripe because most of the trichs were purple so ambers were hard to decipher out of the mess. Good weed though.

zuca47

zuca47

Had one plant a friend grew years ago that got down pretty cool, 45-50 degrees for a few nights after 50-55 for a week or more, and it turned black purple at the edges and was solid purple except for the very centers of nugs that would be limey green.

Grew one myself a few years ago that would turn purple as soon as the temps hit 65.

And one I had years ago started showing purple in the trichs long before anywhere else. They would turn purple up the stem and eventually the head would turn bright purple. This went on for a while until finally the leaves started turning and the thing wound up being 50/50 purple green. It was just hard to tell for sure when it was ripe because most of the trichs were purple so ambers were hard to decipher out of the mess. Good weed though.

I see what you are saying is all different strains and Pheno types thanks for the knowledge !

zuca47

zuca47

This is today Thurs 10/19/17 ..coming Friday is harvest day but I'm not sure if I should go another 4 days after my suggested harvest day what do you guys think ? I was also thinking to flush another time on Friday and then letting it dry for 4-5 days then harvesting can you guys help a brother out . Heads looking 50/50 to me I could be wrong tho probably more amber since I only see with the camera close ups and not a Jewelers lens.

2017 10 19 010205 1
20171019 004848
20171019 004730
20171019 004621
Top Bottom