Sunset Sherbert?

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

i got some from green door in SF a few years back and it was bomb. i remember liking the cookies more but it had a very nice flavor. recently I've been hearing a lot of the buzz and found out more about it and got some nugs.

seems after the gsc blew up and the forum cut and a few others got around so much the cookies fam started hyping the sherbert cuz no ones else really has it.. seems a few people do have it though but i don't know if what they have are cuts from the original or s1s from bag seed..

the cookies fam like to brag about the shit they have like haha we have this and you don't you suck type shit.. it bugs me. seems like they want to hoard shit so they could charge as much as they can possibly get for it. this is a business so i do understand but i can't dig it.

the one drawback is that they breed very very unstable strains that are hermie prone so a lot of people find seeds in their bags and grow s1s. they claim that they've never passed their cuts out and what everyone else has is fake but really its not fake.. they're from seeds found outta their buds so its technically the same thing just different phenos, some might even be better. they should stabilize their genetics a little more so they don't herm and then maybe they wouldn't have to worry about their work getting out to the masses like it has.

so the sherbert is pink panties x thin mint.. pink panties is something like burmese kush x floridah og.. something like that, pretty sure its burmese kush, i just found this out recently.

the buds i got were form tlc and were extremely dank. very dense and rock hard like the cookies, nice unique smell and a whole lot of flavor. high was strong but not as a strong as an og kush. buds were also purple, a lighter shade of purple then the cookies is. and the nugs are bigger.

its definitely one of the best new flavors and i hope it becomes more available. was basically just in SF but a shop in LA just got some so its headed in that direction i guess.

Shamus

Shamus

Here ya go I think. Lol

@slausongardens mine is from pie guys cuz and is very real

slausongardens

slausongardens

you're a lucky man. i wonder if theres been s1s from bag seed grown out and how they compare to the original.

anybody seen the pink panties? I'm curious to how that one is.

N

nightmarecreature

i got some from green door in SF a few years back and it was bomb. i remember liking the cookies more but it had a very nice flavor. recently I've been hearing a lot of the buzz and found out more about it and got some nugs.

seems after the gsc blew up and the forum cut and a few others got around so much the cookies fam started hyping the sherbert cuz no ones else really has it.. seems a few people do have it though but i don't know if what they have are cuts from the original or s1s from bag seed..

the cookies fam like to brag about the shit they have like haha we have this and you don't you suck type shit.. it bugs me. seems like they want to hoard shit so they could charge as much as they can possibly get for it. this is a business so i do understand but i can't dig it.

the one drawback is that they breed very very unstable strains that are hermie prone so a lot of people find seeds in their bags and grow s1s. they claim that they've never passed their cuts out and what everyone else has is fake but really its not fake.. they're from seeds found outta their buds so its technically the same thing just different phenos, some might even be better. they should stabilize their genetics a little more so they don't herm and then maybe they wouldn't have to worry about their work getting out to the masses like it has.

so the sherbert is pink panties x thin mint.. pink panties is something like burmese kush x floridah og.. something like that, pretty sure its burmese kush, i just found this out recently.

the buds i got were form tlc and were extremely dank. very dense and rock hard like the cookies, nice unique smell and a whole lot of flavor. high was strong but not as a strong as an og kush. buds were also purple, a lighter shade of purple then the cookies is. and the nugs are bigger.

its definitely one of the best new flavors and i hope it becomes more available. was basically just in SF but a shop in LA just got some so its headed in that direction i guess.

I think you nailed it.

Im not a big fan of the Cookie, I mean its a beautiful plant and its frosty but one thing people rarely mention is tolerance build up. The GSC gets you blasted the first couple times and then nothing, you dont even get high anymore. Old School OG gets you blasted each and everytime. Some strains just do that, all the Chems do the same thing to me as the cookie.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
anybody seen the pink panties? I'm curious to how that one is.

Candy ass flavor bomb that strain is. Moderately strong with brilliant flavor profile. A friend of mine is "Cookie fam" and he runs the pp just to make wax with. He not a good grower by any means but he's a great concentrate maker and that strain is a terp bomb.

The real SS is definitely out there, I'll probably grab it when I get growing again. Just like the original thin mint is out there; OK so I've been meaning to tell this story @MakinGoo you'll get a kick out of this. Late 09 early 2010 I was working for and vending meds for south bay dispensary. One day I'm in the back packaging some Wax I made and a couple guys that work for one of brothers that own the med shop I help at come in. Two brothers; one runs the shop the other operates a production company that films videos for all the bay area hip hop artists including the cookie FAM folks.

OK back to the two guys that came in; they came in to talk about production stuff. One of the guys asks me if I'd roll a joint up. "Sure NP" he hands me a handful of rank ass thin mint nugs and it's the 1st time I've ever seen it. And of course I am all "wtf is this shit!" Tall skinny black fellow fills me in about cookies as I'm rolling the cone up. I even traded some of my primo purple urkle wax for a nice 10 gram handful of tmcookies. We go outside and burn that coner down. Super stony face smack, unreal flavors and I was in love.

Im still outside hanging out chatting with the guy I traded buds with and they had to run. I tell em thanks and ask what his name is and he say "I'm Cameron but everyone calls me Wiz...."

:) I had no idea who he was, I told him I should call you wizard after bringing that fire! He hella laughed at that. I never found out till later it was Wiz Khalifa. The nugs from my gsc smoke report are out of his pocket, which is pretty neat. Very chill well spoken dude, we got along well.

How'd the thin mint get out?..... Jigga! That dude didn't give a fuuuuuck he was breaking off 3 foot moms all day for $2500. I saw it with my own eyes, dude had two good sized moms of thin mint and would hustle to anyone who had the bread. He even asked me cause he knew I was green thumb. I gave him the old "I don't pay for cuts line" and then he brought the price down to 1500... Then a thousand bucks... I almost got it off him, I didn't get it but looking back I should have considering it was 2010. But yeah that shit totally got out there. What's really funny is on his IG account he has a post that trys to blame the cookies getting out on someone else. So he's honest! ;)

....lol that's all I got. True as cancer.

true grit

true grit

Ive heard the sherbert is fire, but IMO just run some forum cookie outcrosses. Everytime ive run some white x cookie variation i have gotten some really fruity terped plants. This last run one is curing out to smell and taste like lemon starburst/fruity loop/candy and potency is up there. I bet with enough pheno hunting one can find a plant as terpy as tasty as sherbert.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Candy ass flavor bomb that strain is. Moderately strong with brilliant flavor profile. A friend of mine is "Cookie fam" and he runs the pp just to make wax with. He not a good grower by any means but he's a great concentrate maker and that strain is a terp bomb.

The real SS is definitely out there, I'll probably grab it when I get growing again. Just like the original thin mint is out there; OK so I've been meaning to tell this story @MakinGoo you'll get a kick out of this. Late 09 early 2010 I was working for and vending meds for south bay dispensary. One day I'm in the back packaging some Wax I made and a couple guys that work for one of brothers that own the med shop I help at come in. Two brothers; one runs the shop the other operates a production company that films videos for all the bay area hip hop artists including the cookie FAM folks.

OK back to the two guys that came in; they came in to talk about production stuff. One of the guys asks me if I'd roll a joint up. "Sure NP" he hands me a handful of rank ass thin mint nugs and it's the 1st time I've ever seen it. And of course I am all "wtf is this shit!" Tall skinny black fellow fills me in about cookies as I'm rolling the cone up. I even traded some of my primo purple urkle wax for a nice 10 gram handful of tmcookies. We go outside and burn that coner down. Super stony face smack, unreal flavors and I was in love.

Im still outside hanging out chatting with the guy I traded buds with and they had to run. I tell em thanks and ask what his name is and he say "I'm Cameron but everyone calls me Wiz...."

:) I had no idea who he was, I told him I should call you wizard after bringing that fire! He hella laughed at that. I never found out till later it was Wiz Khalifa. The nugs from my gsc smoke report are out of his pocket, which is pretty neat. Very chill well spoken dude, we got along well.

How'd the thin mint get out?..... Jigga! That dude didn't give a fuuuuuck he was breaking off 3 foot moms all day for $2500. I saw it with my own eyes, dude had two good sized moms of thin mint and would hustle to anyone who had the bread. He even asked me cause he knew I was green thumb. I gave him the old "I don't pay for cuts line" and then he brought the price down to 1500... Then a thousand bucks... I almost got it off him, I didn't get it but looking back I should have considering it was 2010. But yeah that shit totally got out there. What's really funny is on his IG account he has a post that trys to blame the cookies getting out on someone else. So he's honest! ;)

....lol that's all I got. True as cancer.
Truth doesn't go into remission orrr does it.... thanks for sharing

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I am trading some GG #4 and gsc cuts for some of this. Thanks for the thread.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Forum outdoors is hard to yield over 3-4 p's a plant. How does Sherbert yield outdoors?

Latest posts

Top Bottom