super lemon haze &tar dawg log

• Thread starter PEPE LaPUE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

hey farmers im gonna try my first run... My set up is 2 / 4x4x8 tents.. with 2 / 1k mh/hps bulbs. 2/ 6" air cooled hoods.. 6" inline fans .. tents cooloed by ac in vent from central air... and a 6" charchoal filter.. oh 1/ 1k quantum dimable digital ballast and 1k magnetic ballast.. I just cut & dipped 12 cuttings from a super lemon haze with Mx clone gel.. iI wanted to try them with botanical power clone I heard that roots & ready to go in three days but they were out.. now the 12 tar dawgs are on there 13 day but no visable roots.. so i opend them and re dipped them in mx gel and put them in new rock wool.. so lets see what happens they still look good & healthy.. let me know if that aint gonna fly..lol fyi i didnt cut the tar dawgs they were given to me n when i got them they were soakin wet and didnt look so well.. but they look good now ill post pics in a sec so give me some input keep in mind this is my first grow indoor .. but i have the time and been knowledging my self hahahhaah. thanxs for ur input..

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

Tar dawg
Super lemon haze
Both cloned
there we go dont know how load them up the other way

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hey whats up bro, those clones should root soon, it just takes time and patience. Remember what I told you on the other thread, water about every 4 days (once the cubes feel slightly dry on the outside) and you should be good within 3 weeks. Don't keep taking them out and switching rockwool lol it will just prolong the process.

I've been growing from seeds outdoors for years, but I just started indoors recently and I took my 1st 6 cuttings a few weeks ago. After 10 days the new growth started turning yellow and brown, but I just kept them under the light and topped the ones with dead growth and once I saw a couple roots coming out the bottom I stuck them in 100% perlite hempy's and there doing great now.

My point is even if they start looking bad or you think its taking too long don't pull the plug on them. Once you transplant them and the roots start getting a solid supply of nutes, water and oxygen there gonna take off. Good luck.

whitewidowweed

whitewidowweed

a good wet dry cycle will help clones root faster. let the rw dry till there light and roots will look for water.

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

firme thanxs .. ya i had crushed them when i got them cuz they were soaking wet and like a dumas i squeezed the hell outta them n thats y i changed them thought i messed it up... so i took 10 new cuttings the right way with mx cloning gel from another plant i started to flower.and i want to see which one is faster... there super lemon haze.

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

question i have them dimmed to 600 watts right know in the corner of tent for twellve hrs then move them to a big as t12 for another 12hrs.. now pepole say u can use any dam light to (clone) so can i put them under a 80 watt light bulb for twelve just till there ready to b put in coco? so can i do 12hrs in 600watt and 12 in the 80watt just till they root? tryin to save $ till they goin the big set up.. thanxs in advance..

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I wouldn't put them under the 600w light. Are you trying to save money by not running the shoplight for twelve hours? I can't imagine that running the shop light for twelve hours could cost more than a dollar and I doubt it's even that much.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

By 80w bulb are you talking about an incadescent light bulb?? If you are then I would keep them under the T12 or a few feet from the 600w. The T12 is very weak compared to other floros and they should be kept about 6" from the clones until they root. Also try to keep the RH around 80% when rooting clones with a dome or ziplock bags.

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

@jr i have them in a corner of tent when my tent is on for twelleve hrs at 600 about 3to 4 feet. then when it goes dark after twellve hrs i put them under the t12 about 6" under that light for 12hrs.... that t12 is about at least 6ft long..lol

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

@ lex ya i was talking bout the reg light bulb.. but if its b etter just to leave it the way i had it then i will . as for the rh i just leave the port holes closed it drys up then i hit it again with som nut spray....

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

Lemon haze2
Tar dawg 2
Lemon haze
day three no visable root but i seen a few leaves turned brown... hmmm clipped a few dead leaves ... is it the hps bulb bad for them right now? there under 12 hrs of hps bulb at 600watts 4ft away under light then under t12 6" under light for 12hrs..

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I never rooted clones under an HID or T12, but I don't think thats the problem. What kind of water are you using??

Dunge

Dunge

FYI My SLH roots well in rapid rooters.
It takes two weeks for roots to start showing.
t12 bulb on 24/7
water dip twice per day.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hey dunge, do you mean dip the cubes in water twice a day?? I heard rapid rooters work really well, but its probably better if your gonna transplant them into soil, if growing in coco or hydro then rockwool is probably better, right??

Dunge

Dunge

Hey dunge, do you mean dip the cubes in water twice a day?? I heard rapid rooters work really well, but its probably better if your gonna transplant them into soil, if growing in coco or hydro then rockwool is probably better, right??
I keep my rooters in six pack holders to make them easy to dip the tray in water. (at least once per day, but I try for twice)
I do use soil, but don't see why a rapid rooter couldn't go into hydro.

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

@lex im using filtered water keepin up with ph and know givin them nut.. were the ff schedual say to for cuttings n seedlings. just spraying them moist..

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

@dunge .orale i just have the dome lid and a regular tray... spraying lid and top of plants. & alil on the cube...

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I keep my rooters in six pack holders to make them easy to dip the tray in water. (at least once per day, but I try for twice)
I do use soil, but don't see why a rapid rooter couldn't go into hydro.

Well isn't rapid rooters made from soil?? So I'm not saying they can't use em for hydro but, if someone is running a sterile rez in a hydro setup the soil could leech into the nutrient solution and possibly cause problems. So rockwool would be better under those circumstances because its inert and sterile, I think :)

Top Bottom