Super Nutrients?

• Thread starter Strictly_Kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kpezzy

are you out of your mind? there is nothing shiny or nice in any way about florida

truce?>

S

Strictly_Kush

are you out of your mind? there is nothing shiny or nice in any way about floridatruce?>

Google the sunshine state... Look at the Florida license plate it says "The Sunshine State" over the top of it... The reason they say that is because its one of the top farming states in the country...

California is "The Golden State" because of the gold rush.. American History bro... :joint:

Sure truce, I think thats the only link Ive ever posted on this site and Im sorry if it offended you...

K

Kpezzy

Google the sunshine state... Look at the Florida license plate it says "The Sunshine State" over the top of it... The reason they say that is because its one of the top farming states in the country...

California is "The Golden State" because of the gold rush.. American History bro... :joint:

Sure truce, I think thats the only link Ive ever posted on this site and Im sorry if it offended you...

it didn't offend me I was f-ing with you, but then you neg repped me and it pissed me off, I have sensitive E-feelings, I am from Cali I know it's the golden State I am a GSW fan, not sure how long you have lived in cali but we have always said the sunshine state referring to Cali, I had no idea that was Florida's slogan "I feel silly"

S

Strictly_Kush

it didn't offend me I was f-ing with you, but then you neg repped me and it pissed me off, I have sensitive E-feelings, I am from Cali I know it's the golden State I am a GSW fan, not sure how long you have lived in cali but we have always said the sunshine state referring to Cali, I had no idea that was Florida's slogan "I feel silly"

I have E-feelings also, and I dont like being called a spammer... That just happened to be the website I was looking at the nutrients on and I couldnt find a link to the nutrient companies website... With a name like super nutrients I wasnt sure if anyone knew what I was talking about so sent a link out... Im in no way affiliated with the nutrient company or the hydro store... I know it says support you Local hydro shop in your sig, but my local shop is robbing people...

Ive lived in L.A. for 7 years now but I lived in Florida for 6 years and it sucked worse than the 17 years I lived in Arizona...

Ill give you a + rep to make up for the - rep when i can I have to spread more around first...

K

Kpezzy

I have E-feelings also, and I dont like being called a spammer... That just happened to be the website I was looking at the nutrients on and I couldnt find a link to the nutrient companies website... With a name like super nutrients I wasnt sure if anyone knew what I was talking about so sent a link out... Im in no way affiliated with the nutrient company or the hydro store... I know it says support you Local hydro shop in your sig, but my local shop is robbing people...

Ive lived in L.A. for 7 years now but I lived in Florida for 6 years and it sucked worse than the 17 years I lived in Arizona...

Ill give you a + rep to make up for the - rep when i can I have to spread more around first...

Dude! you left AZ? the bestest place in the whole world Guns Girls ohhhh myyy god I love that place

S

Strictly_Kush

Dude! you left AZ? the bestest place in the whole world Guns Girls ohhhh myyy god I love that place

Guns are kinda cool, girls are average compared to Cali.. And its a felony if your caught with a pipe, a roach, or even a seed... Not to mention that heat.. I got a nice ocean breeze hittin my face here :)

I also think AZ is the tweaker capitol of the world...

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Well now that a truce is on the table. If anyone is still interested on the topic of Super Nutrients, here's some pics of some in action in a rockwool, ebb& flow setup. I did not get my nutes online for any super deals though. I bought them at a local hydro shop for about $30 per gal. It is a 2 part, and seems ok, although don't take my word for it, as I am just getting back into this stuff. I do have a problem with PH raising over the dark cycle a bit, although I think that it is the Hygrozyme or the Superthrive that is the culprit for that.

IMG 1236
IMG 1237
IMG 1154
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

this is what My friend was after ..thanks TrichromeFan...with truce ovr..I thaught this thread was dieing..way to bounce it back..

:passingjoint:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

4u2smoke,
no problem at all.
I personally felt like a fool, jumping back into the grow scene, and setting up quickly without checking in on what the past few years of peoples research has brought to the table. :doh
I bought these nutes purely on the shop owner's rec, and was a little bummed out when nobody on this awesome forum used what I had bought.
Seeing the original post about the super nutes, I got a big woodie. :rastadancing:
All in all, they are not a bad simple nute, but soon I am headed the MPB way, and I am looking strongly to the House and Garden program.
:party0023:

S

Strictly_Kush

Thx Trich fan, I can see those are some healthy plants... I was just trying to see if the stuff was too good to be true or not.. I couldnt find a link to a manufactures web site so I posted that link, Looking back maybe I should have just copied a picture but I cant edit a post that old so oh well..

Thx again for the info!

Top Bottom