Super Skunk With No Trichomes At Week 5

• Thread starter Kevin09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kevin09

Do I have to pull this plant? I'm flowering two super skunk and the one next to it is a week younger but already more frosty and is drinking twice as much nutes. It's a cocoa grow with led (about equal 250watt hps, so not very powerful) I haven't had any problems during the grow except for this plant looking like trash after 5 weeks. Has anybody had this with super skunk? I've never grown this strain before, but 5 weeks and looking like this doesn't seem right. Thanks for any advice.

Super skunk with no trichomes at week 5 2

Super skunk with no trichomes at week 5
2toughtony

2toughtony

Bet she has a long flower time. What do ya have to lose ? You kill it and then what? Do u have plants to replace her ready

K

Kevin09

Bet she has a long flower time. What do ya have to lose ? You kill it and then what? Do u have plants to replace her ready

Super skunk from white label is supposed to flower in 8 weeks according to all of the grows I've seen, having it look like this after 5 weeks is very unexpected. But does it just look young to you? Are there any signs that it is lacking nutrient or is sickly? The leaf crinkles look a little weird but I don't know because the color is fine, maybe it is just a mutant pheno and will come right?

I'd ditch that thing in a dumpster.
Because it looks sick? Or a mutant?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Super skunk from white label is supposed to flower in 8 weeks according to all of the grows I've seen, having it look like this after 5 weeks is very unexpected. But does it just look young to you? Are there any signs that it is lacking nutrient or is sickly? The leaf crinkles look a little weird but I don't know because the color is fine, maybe it is just a mutant pheno and will come right?

Because it's not doing anything for you but wasting your resources. I had plants grown from Sensi that had no smell or trichs before

2toughtony

2toughtony

Could just be a weird pheno if i had the space id let it ride if i didnt and i had a replacement i would ditch it

K

Kevin09

It does smell about the same as the other super skunk, I moved it to way the side and will just let it go for a couple more weeks to see what happens. If it still looks garbage then I'll pull it and blaze it for science.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

When I used to buy seeds, years ago, I'd get plants like that...Mostly crap, but an occasional decent plant. If ya gotta buy seeds, get it from a brand new breeder, trying to make a name for themselves. Once they get a good rep, they start throwing out crap seeds.....ESPECIALLY S1's

Top Bottom