Super Snow

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

I have too thank @Shamus for giving me this opportunity to be a tester for Grave Digger.
To be able to see how consistent the eight seeds will sprout. I planted them all together and drenching the Royal Gold Turpur soil media with Madfarmers Be One. They are all under one dome in my small growing realm. The seeds looked great, so lets see a bunch of young ones in a few more days!
Super snow 3

Super snow 4

Super snow 2

Nursery
I should note the lighting is Four Spectralux 6500K Blue T5's, One 10.0 UVB, and the 300 watt 4200 lumen soft white CFL. Floor temp is right at 73 degrees with 25% relative humidity.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks for dropping in MirrorZen, I don't adjust my humidity in this old rental house and Colorado is just a very dry state. That's why they are domed for now. Currently I have no information on this mix. I'm hoping that @Shamus will fill us in on this new mix once they get going.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Sunday everyone, As of this morning I have four sprouts up. I started to do a little probing on the other four and found one going the wrong way and got it turned around. One almost ready to show. Another one I planted a little too deep and now have it exposed. And not seeing the eighth seed.

Orcaman

Orcaman

This afternoon will be seven full days since they were planted. I now have seven sprouts up. I had to remove the seed hull on both six and seven. I dug up seed number eight to find that it has done nothing and consider it a dud.

I'm concerned about this one making it also being the same sprout that started out going the wrong way and had to be flipped over.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here are the seven spouts now 11 days in. I was so happy to be able to save number 6 and 7. Now they are just a little behind the other five sprouts. I'm hoping to up pot them in about ten more days into four inch pots and remove the dome.

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
hey orcaman looking good, hope your Christmas was a warm one.The super-snow babes are going to take off real fast once potted as both their parents were very vigorous !!!! the cross is my original snow dog (from the man himself) that I have had for a bunch of years.Its crossed with my favorite Apollo 13 male. Your stretch into flower should be 20 to 25%. I'm really really excited about this grow !!! im pulling a ((FUTON)) for this one....... shamus

Orcaman

Orcaman

So glad to hear from you @Shamus, I hope you had a great Christmas and thanks for letting me know what I'm growing. I've always have wanted some Apollo of some kind. Can I ask who is the breeder of your 13 male?
Here is an update on these babes now 24 days old. This morning they all were put into four inch pots. I have to note that three days back I discovered mites on only the number one sprout. They were all treated with AzaMax and I decided to discard that sprout this morning still only seeing a few mites on that solo plant. So here are the six remaining.
All 1

Number 2

number 3

number 4

number 5

number 6 stunted pretty bad from having to remove the seed hull

And number 7 also a less stunted from removing its hull to

The gang
All 2

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
brothers grimm did the apollo 13, but don't quote me on this ,I think if memory serves me and it never does......1997 or 1999 is when I found my keeper of the Apollo. she is been a good mom and I just hit her with an land-race Cambodian Thai. you can even see one of the siblings of the Thai in the{post your tree pictures} section of tree farming forum. The supersnow is going to be a killer and thanks again for your time and work.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on these six. They are progressing at my speed very nicely at 31 days old now and a week into there new pots. Fed them yesterday already moving them into late veg feeding using with Nectar for the Gods and looking good.
All

number 2 and seeing the Bodhi influence.
2 1

2 2

number 3
3 1

3 2

number 4 the runt but early
4 1

4 2
number 5
5 1
5 2

number 6 the semi runt
6 1

6 2

number 7 and a fun leaf structure.
7 1

7 2

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on these six. They are all growing nicely now and all are very consistent for there leaf structure. Numbers 2-5 are 35 days old and 6and 7 are 32 days old.
The gang
All

#2 being the biggest so far
2 1

2 2

3 1

3 2

#4 The runt of the pack
4 1

4 2

5 1

5 2

#6 Just recovering from helmet head
6 1

6 2

And #7 So far my favorite based on its stature and growth rate being one of the younger two.
7 1

7 2

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here are these six with another week gone by. #'s 2-5 are 42 days old. #6 and 7 are 39 days.
#2 The tallest now working on its tenth node.
2 1

2 2

#3 Much shorter but working on its ninth node.
3 1

3 2

#4 The runt of the group but now working on its seventh node.
4 1

4 2
#5 A fine looking plant now working on its eighth node.
5 1

5 2
#6 One of the two younger ones now working on its seventh node.
6 1

The distorted leaf is from having to remove its seed hull.
6 2

6 3

#7 Also a few days younger but now working on its eighth node.
7 1

7 2
I see a lot of similarity in these three being #'s 4, 6, and 7
Trio 1

Same with these three being #'s 2, 3, and 5
Trio 2

The whole gang!
P 1

P 2

Top Bottom