Super Snow

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
FANTASTIC !!!! number 7 is becoming my favorite, but then again I have always liked the underdog. Are you liking the stretch on these or is it a little more than your use to? They really look good and look like they have that vigor. #6 has a crazy structure , cant wait to see that one fill out. doing a great job man...... shamus

incogneato

incogneato

Here is their two week update and very happy so far. All five are thriving and was able to move number 7 into bloom today. The four two weeks in are now starting to flower and were given their first dose of early bloom mix this morning.
# 3
View attachment 675582
View attachment 675583
View attachment 675584
# 4
View attachment 675585
View attachment 675586
View attachment 675587
View attachment 675588
View attachment 675589
View attachment 675590
View attachment 675591
View attachment 675592
View attachment 675593
And # 7
View attachment 675594
View attachment 675595
Here is a comparison of #7 just put into bloom today to one of the girls two weeks in.
View attachment 675596
And to finish are the five thriving cuttings of each.
View attachment 675597
They are looking super health Orca! What smells are they giving off?

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey @Shamus, I've really enjoyed growing these out for you and me! I think their stretch is pretty normal and balanced in these girls. What's funny is that my topping did not take on all of the girls. Number 4 looks untopped with a single main branch. Plus number 5 you can tell I topped but still only developed one main branch. I did not touch number 7.
incogneato, Its been nice to have you following along. They are all still very skunky is smell. But mostly just when they are being handled. I think the real smells are yet to come! I seen that you have been gifted with seeds for testing.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey @Shamus, I've really enjoyed growing these out for you and me! I think their stretch is pretty normal and balanced in these girls. What's funny is that my topping did not take on all of the girls. Number 4 looks untopped with a single main branch. Plus number 5 you can tell I topped but still only developed one main branch. I did not touch number 7.
incogneato, Its been nice to have you following along. They are all still very skunky is smell. But mostly just when they are being handled. I think the real smells are yet to come! I seen that you have been gifted with seeds for testing.
Im just wanting to reach thru the screen and sneak a little stem rub n sniff at this point. Nice work thus far. Props to the big fish!!! Your gonna slay it.:)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here they are 7 days in now, And yes @Shamus they are smelling very skunky right now! Bringing them up for this photo shoot my wife even commented on the smell. They have responded very well to the light transition. I'll give them one more late veg feed in a few more days just being fed yesterday.
View attachment 673021
View attachment 673022
Here they are by themselves in number order.
#3 The smallest of the four in bloom
View attachment 673011
View attachment 673012
#4 Still very slow on branch development
View attachment 673013
View attachment 673014
#5 One of my favorites. She has excellent development in my eyes.
View attachment 673015
View attachment 673016
#6 My other favorite based on her stature.
View attachment 673017
View attachment 673018
#7 Still in veg with now room in the bloom area. I like her crossed leaflets!
View attachment 673019
View attachment 673020
I took a cutting of each one yesterday.
View attachment 673024
5, 6 & 7 are my favs for structure thus far. Thats cool you got a real proper lady in the bunch sitting there with her hands crossed. Too kool. :) All looking to go on beast mode with the upotting and fresh supply of nutrients.

incogneato

incogneato

Its been my pleasure to follow along brotha. I like the genetics involved and I'm also trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can. I have a ton going on but I did get some testers so it's going to get even busier in my groom haha.
Im just wanting to reach thru the screen and sneak a little stem rub n sniff at this point. Nice work thus far. Props to the big fish!!! Your gonna slay it.:)
I was thinkin the same thing but I didn't think Orca wanted me rubbin his girls legs lol

Orcaman

Orcaman

Well, 21 days bloom now for numbers 3,4,5,6, with their main fan leaves removed. And one week for #7. I made a huge change a few days back going back to 600 watts of sodium with a Hortilux bulb. The LED's are boxed up from the poor results. The plants are already showing their liking with vigor, bud sites, and plenty of trich sites! Plus they were all fed this morning. I also removed most of the main fan leaves on the four older girls.:)
Number 3
3 1

3 2

3 3

Number 4
4 1

4 2

4 3

Number 5
5 1

5 2

5 3

Number 6
6 1

6 2

6 3

Number 7
7 1

7 2

7 3

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
Wish I was there.........love the spacing on the leaves on #6, real sativa looking.Do you think they are an easy grow ? Thats one of my main goals in breeding.I for one do not like to have to babysit and mix a certain formula for one plant and something different for another. everybody gets the same dinner...lol
The smells should soon change to the real (funky skunk) then after cure a real powerful lemon skunk . Im dying to hear a smoke report, I dont know if I can hang on much longer.....ha ha.......shamus

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks kbellfoy, The mix is Bodhi's Snow Dog x Brothers Grimm Apollo 13
@Shamus, These girls have been very easy to grow. Even with all of the different pheno's in these five plants. I think number 5 is looking very Apollo dom and like you say number 6 is looking very Snow Dog dom. The other three seem to be more well rounded.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Thanks kbellfoy, The mix is Bodhi's Snow Dog x Brothers Grimm Apollo 13
@Shamus, These girls have been very easy to grow. Even with all of the different pheno's in these five plants. I think number 5 is looking very Apollo dom and like you say number 6 is looking very Snow Dog dom. The other three seem to be more well rounded.

Thanks for the info orca :D iv been trying to get Apollo 13 or any of their seeds but always out of stock ever where.

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
thanks incogneato,they are actually eight weeks in but I posted the five week update first. I have been dropping the ball because I have been so busy packing to head back home ,so I will post up very soon. Im sure you will be real shocked brother....shamus

incogneato

incogneato

thanks incogneato,they are actually eight weeks in but I posted the five week update first. I have been dropping the ball because I have been so busy packing to head back home ,so I will post up very soon. Im sure you will be real shocked brother....shamus
I doubt I will be shocked considering who's hands they're in . Impressed sounds about right tho.

Top Bottom