Super Stealth Cabinet?

• Thread starter Achievable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Achievable

Achievable

I live in an illegal state with harsh penalties. I'm in a desperate situation, however. Check my post in introduction for details.

If I could figure out a design for a stealth cabinet which could survive a search, then I'd consider growing regardless of the risk, because I'd feel somewhat safe.

I also need advice on 'knock me the fuck out' strains, incase such a design is possible. I have severe psychophysiological insomnia amongst other things which make it impossible to sleep without overmedicating on strong psychiatric drugs which have side effects which make no sleep preferable.

I'm desperate. I don't want to break the law like this, but what am I to do? I have my medical marijuana card, and it seems the laws are getting more relaxed here since the dispensary is adding products, so I doubt the penalty if caught would even be unbearable. I don't want to go to prison but I don't care if I go to jail for a short time.

Sorry for the rant. I don't sleep, lol.

madgrower

madgrower

I live in an illegal state with harsh penalties. I'm in a desperate situation, however. Check my post in introduction for details.

If I could figure out a design for a stealth cabinet which could survive a search, then I'd consider growing regardless of the risk, because I'd feel somewhat safe.

I also need advice on 'knock me the fuck out' strains, incase such a design is possible. I have severe psychophysiological insomnia amongst other things which make it impossible to sleep without overmedicating on strong psychiatric drugs which have side effects which make no sleep preferable.

I'm desperate. I don't want to break the law like this, but what am I to do? I have my medical marijuana card, and it seems the laws are getting more relaxed here since the dispensary is adding products, so I doubt the penalty if caught would even be unbearable. I don't want to go to prison but I don't care if I go to jail for a short time.

Sorry for the rant. I don't sleep, lol.
Can you apply for a medical personal grow license. That’s what I have

Achievable

Achievable

Can you apply for a medical personal grow license. That’s what I have
You're amazing. I had no idea this existed. It seems I shouldn't even have trouble obtaining one...It just doesn't appear to be strict based on this: https://nmhealth.org/publication/view/form/136/

Wow. This is why I love forums. So fuck the stealth cabinet. Thanks madgrower! I suppose I'll hit the dispensary and ask them what to do in the meantime. I know it will be a while before I have something of my own.

I'm actually thrilled and so relieved! Thank-you from the bottom of my heart.

Achievable

Achievable

Fuck that is not for florida. The one I found for Florida is for businesses only. I do own a business however...OK time to do research.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

There is not going to be one set design for a stealth cabinet; it would have to be built to exact specifications of the area in which you want to build it. From there it is very much about ensuring no light, sound or air leak from the space. Regardless of wheather or not you are in a medical state or not these are all features you would likely want in a grow cabinet.

As for strains I always liked LA Comfidential from DNA Genetics to aid sleep. But pretty much anything dominant in afghani would also be likely to aid you in your sleep. As for procuring these strains will depend upon what availability is near you or if you can order seeds from the many seed banks out there.

I do have one question though, if you can legally procure medicine from dispensaries, but are not allowed to grow your own and you are not up for breaking the law why try to grow in the first place? You seem to have access to the medicine you need without skirting the law.

Achievable

Achievable

There is not going to be one set design for a stealth cabinet; it would have to be built to exact specifications of the area in which you want to build it. From there it is very much about ensuring no light, sound or air leak from the space. Regardless of wheather or not you are in a medical state or not these are all features you would likely want in a grow cabinet.

As for strains I always liked LA Comfidential from DNA Genetics to aid sleep. But pretty much anything dominant in afghani would also be likely to aid you in your sleep. As for procuring these strains will depend upon what availability is near you or if you can order seeds from the many seed banks out there.

I do have one question though, if you can legally procure medicine from dispensaries, but are not allowed to grow your own and you are not up for breaking the law why try to grow in the first place? You seem to have access to the medicine you need without skirting the law.
Because the general opinion of dispensaries here is that their products are low quality, and the products I tried were indeed low quality, so I'm hesitant to try their newer products given that strong psychiatric drugs can't even remedy my situation. I need something genuinely potent. I'm beginning to think, in my situation, penalties would not be harsh like I've thought.

I appreciate the advice on the stealth cabinet. I'd only flower >5 plants. Partly why I'm thinking it wouldn't be a massive issue if caught. I have a clean record, am a functioning business founder/owner, and have a highly documented set of conditions which indicate cannabis is a proper treatment, alongside a medical card.

I haven't decided what to do yet. I'm doing more research on the current condition of the laws. Moreso to ascertain the severity of consequence in the case that a grow were busted.

Top Bottom