** Superog 9/11's ('09 WhiteFire OG x Fruity Pebble OG)**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

Hey farmers, This is the first cross I ever made. I named them 9/11's because I think this cross will be explosive & never be forgotten... I took 2 of my favorite breeders & their signature crosses & made a EPIC hybrid!! Raskal & Alien much Respect & Love homies!! My intentions are not to sale any beans I have enough things going on already.. "Only Creations" I leave all the sales to the homies... The FPOG male I used was short with super tight nodes & the stinkiest plant I ever smelled. That's why I chose him. The '09 WhiteFire was the best pheno out of 30 plus WhiteFires we ran in 2009. She is straight burn your nose strong pinesol covered in caked up frost... I never been this excited to see what phenos come from these 2 strains.. I started 7 last night so I will post pics within the next day a so... These will be the real deal. Get your popcorn ready!!
interesting to see the final result. good luck

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here for this one! Can't wait to see what comes from these. The frost alone from these two strains is going to be insane!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
How'd these turn out Brother? Was lookin at the pack yesterday ;) and figured id check and see what ya found. Let a homie know. Cheers my friend, i hope you are well. Peace! Motiv

A

AnasaziDude

Hey farmers, This is the first cross I ever made. I named them 9/11's because I think this cross will be explosive & never be forgotten... I took 2 of my favorite breeders & their signature crosses & made a EPIC hybrid!! Raskal & Alien much Respect & Love homies!! My intentions are not to sale any beans I have enough things going on already.. "Only Creations" I leave all the sales to the homies... The FPOG male I used was short with super tight nodes & the stinkiest plant I ever smelled. That's why I chose him. The '09 WhiteFire was the best pheno out of 30 plus WhiteFires we ran in 2009. She is straight burn your nose strong pinesol covered in caked up frost... I never been this excited to see what phenos come from these 2 strains.. I started 7 last night so I will post pics within the next day a so... These will be the real deal. Get your popcorn ready!!

A

AnasaziDude

Hey! What up! I live in Colorado Springs. I was able to get ahold of the 911 strain from a friend out of PA and I just harvested recently!! Talk about straight FIRE. My buddy shared your 2012 thread with me, that's how I found ya. Just curious, are you still growing this darkness as well?!?

Hope to hear from someone soon! -

20180421 161953
grbattle420

grbattle420

Hey! What up! I live in Colorado Springs. I was able to get ahold of the 911 strain from a friend out of PA and I just harvested recently!! Talk about straight FIRE. My buddy shared your 2012 thread with me, that's how I found ya. Just curious, are you still growing this darkness as well?!?

Hope to hear from someone soon! -
I live in the SPRING'S also. Thats looks fire. Hit me up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom