Supplemental Lighting

• Thread starter MeanGreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

anyone using any far red lights im looking for one that I can just plug in and not build thanks!
have used sidelighting for quite some time and it increase's yields by 15%, use the "red" spectrum in flower (panels 12by12 cost $20.00) and full spectrum panel in veg No ther is another type called "underCanpoy" lighting wich entails butting led strips under the plants ; saying it increased yields - never used them -- side lighting is the best

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

have used sidelighting for quite some time and it increase's yields by 15%, use the "red" spectrum in flower (panels 12by12 cost $20.00) and full spectrum panel in veg No ther is another type called "underCanpoy" lighting wich entails butting led strips under the plants ; saying it increased yields - never used them -- side lighting is the best
Where you get these panels and are they ready to go out of the box?

F

FutureGrower

What do you mean by side lighting?

H

hawkman

What do you mean by side lighting?
hanging the panel on the side of the plant - the panel can be 2inches from the plant - to judge height put the panel at middle of plant - when in veg place panel so whole plant is "covered" side light is placing a light on the side of plant if using cfl's you can hang 4 around plant - hope this helps will get a few sites ; so you can see what I men

F

FutureGrower

Yes !! just plug them in - Amazon - ("red' spectrum panels w/UV & IR for flower and "full spectrum" led panel for veg)

Just be very careful ordering anything from amazon in terms of LEDs. I think they may possibly sell QB's but most LEDs
hanging the panel on the side of the plant - the panel can be 2inches from the plant - to judge height put the panel at middle of plant - when in veg place panel so whole plant is "covered" side light is placing a light on the side of plant if using cfl's you can hang 4 around plant - hope this helps will get a few sites ; so you can see what I men

Ah I see what you mean. I've always heard it called vertical lighting thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Top Bottom