SUPPORT LOCAL...DON'T BUY IMPORT

• Thread starter punaboi808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MastaCylinda

MastaCylinda

About Us – Mold Resistant Strains

angel-pussy-1-223x300.jpg

Aloha and welcome to Mold Resistant Strains, a collection of marijuana strain reviews, weed growing advice, and other interesting cannabis related information.

My name is Jay, I live in a community of off-grid medical and guerrilla marijuana growers on the Big Island of Hawaii. Growing weed has been my passion for the past 10-or-so years of my life. When I first came to the Island, I was lucky enough to had been immersed in the cannabis growing lifestyle from the start, and quickly fell in love with it.

Hawaii’s climate can be rough – some years we deal with constant rain and humidity, not the ideal flowering conditions for budding beauties. Pounds and pounds of weed have been thrown away in my early grow years due to botrytis (mold) and bud rot problems.

These enviornmental problems were are the greatest setback for aspiring pot growers in such locatioins, and many do not know the solutions. Tricks were taught to me by old-timers who were massive guerilla patches in sugarcane fields back since the 1970s.

The old-school guys would have multiple hundred pound years guerrilla growing, and at the same time be constantly struggling with helicopters and local marijuana thieves (rippers), not to mention dealing with the awful weather conditions of some years. Living through this, they had learned how to deal with different growing related problems throughout the years, and had grown a massive catalog of cannabis seed varieties.

profile.jpg
With their help, and through extensive research and experience, the fundamentals and tricks of growing marijuana successfully in unfavorable weather conditions was revealed. Having a serious amount of guerrilla grow patches as well as a medical marijuana set-up at home, most days of my life were purely devoted to weed work.

As the years rolled by the reputation began to form for the quality of the outdoor buds I was producing. Unemployed – I devoted myself to producing the highest quality weed I could possibly get outdoors. Most days were centered around looking after marijuana.

Soon enough my killer buds were one-upping indoor guys around here. People were driving up to the house and buying all the weed available on the spot, without ever having to make a phone call.

Growing marijuana is really not too complicated, but you learn to notice everything about your plants in time. Mold Resistant Strains stands to help people who are not producing the kind of marijuana that they should be. You can grow killer chronic in nearly any weather condition with the right knowledge, set-up and strain selection

MastaCylinda

MastaCylinda

Your site on your jar jar home page here on THC Farmer: http://moldresistantstrains.com/

Your name jar jar might just be a alias for the guy in the pic jared

you claim are a expert typing annalist but you missed a big connection many people did not miss

I am not the only one who saw this

seriously kid

ask your uncle about big i and see if he thinks you should pursue this course of action

there is no shame in realizing you were wrong apologizing and making pono

your present course of action is very shameful son

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

I haven't logged on in a while..... This post is action. Hahaha. I agree with the mainland shyt being shipped here. You can get em cheaper than the dispensaries will be able to produce them for. However, I believe that they ship them here for a reason. They can make more here than there. Then they produce stuff here and ship em there to do the same. Profit margins are increased on both ends. All and any strain grown here is usually more potent than its mainland counterparts. "Sensimillia technique" is a book to read for the newer generations that need to know this technique. After reading a book like this you will learn where the best is grown on the planet period. Then and only then will they understand. Hawaii is just one of the places. Only problem I find is the process of acclimation takes time, but in the end it makes a superior product. Hawaii no ka oi. All our islands have the fire for sure. I'm here on the Garden. I always wonder why they called our island that..... Only the tastes and smells confirm it. Every island has its uniqueness except Oahu. Kauai electric, Da Molos, PUna Buddah, Maui Wowie. Years of hard work by Ohana on every island. Imua and keep up da good work.
Aloha, PL

MastaCylinda

MastaCylinda

Hope to blaze some Hawaiian kine with you soon 'Ohana

Aloha

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

U tripping balls boy. U dont know my family, and garentees its got more roots than urs. Real Hawaiians would laugh when u say a white boy ain't a haole. What u think that's my site, what u on da ice?

Eh, no worry about this confused Haole faker0. If the cringe-worthy fake pidgin wasnt obvious enough, he's just a haole with a fake jamaican accent, growing in some waikiki closet....thats probably why he gets so defensive when people start asking where his own grows are and why he only posts other peoples pictures.
LMAO he's a straight up clown, ja-fake-in. He already got banned from IC forum because everyone there knew he was full of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom