Suspect Shot Trying to Steal Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rednick

"The case against Dydouangphan was built around the testimony of the other people in the pickup truck with Wallace."

Kinda sad when a truck full of theiving methheads are granted immunity and the sole witnesses for the prosecution.
But put up a few hundred plants in your backyard for everyone to see, shoot a thief running away...
You know the DA isn't going to let that fly!
Message Sent!

T

Thaitraveler

stealing

It is up to the individual to prevent theft...a thief isn't going to contain himself.
Just watch Full Metal Jacket. It is clearly summed up on whos responsibility it is to prevent theft.

Aslo, what kind of dumb ass is going to have an outdoor grow in Fresno. That place is a shithole and what a shock, someone who was probably recently released from the state prison there decided to do what institutionalized convicts do....commit crimes.

S

spiderman

always have a "throwdown" if yer shootin trespassers!:evilgrin0040:

R

Rednick

Never hurts to give yourself a punch in the kisser, just so you can say you were assaulted.

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Theives Mistakenly snort cremated ashes mistaken for drugs. Too Funny
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/01/19/2011-01-19_thieves_snort_cremated_human_animal_remains_believing_the_ashes_were_cocaine.html?r=news/national[/URL]

squarepusher

squarepusher

whats california's law on outdoor grows in general? (outside of fresno)

E

EACH1TEACH1

thieves need to be treated harshly, because no man has rite to enter another mans home. if you need weed or whatever so bad get it yourself or else this might happen. its like leaving a bowl of candy infront of children. great analogy beezy. ''fire no guns for me''

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Fuck thieves. How many farmers out there are monitoring your grows with cameras? I am very curious as it almost seems to be a necessary in my neck o' the woods sadly nowadays. As I once heard "Thieves don't prosper".

B

budchopper

plus all that exposure, not for me thanks, with all that publicity, whats he going to do start a seed band called head shot seeds, i doubt it

so head shot seeds is sativa? then body shot seeds would be indica? and a
cross could be shotgun seeds? heh heh
hey dude gimmie summa dat 12 ga. double ought

B

barefoot

funny thing is after this incident the ripoffs stopped......

hmong justice...............

ganj on................

B

billybadazz

Thieves are like crows.....you gotta kill a couple and hang them up for all the other crows to see so they know not to come around your garden anymore.

H

hbstoner

Fuck thieves. How many farmers out there are monitoring your grows with cameras? I am very curious as it almost seems to be a necessary in my neck o' the woods sadly nowadays. As I once heard "Thieves don't prosper".

cams and pits.. best security system around. its in rippers best intrest to not get past the dogs.

Aligee

Aligee

FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno man who shot and killed a pot thief escaping from his backyard was sentenced Monday morning.
A judge sentenced Phayvanh Dydouangphan to 28-years to life for the voluntary manslaugher of a man stealing pot from his backyard in West Central Fresno last September.

The sentence came shortly after Dydouangphan's request for a new trial was denied. The judge said during sentencing it was clear Dydouangphan valued plants more than human life.

(Copyright ©2011 KFSN-TV/DT.)

Blucross

Blucross

Good Guy Gets Jail...

So Once again the 'authorities' are going to punish the home owner protecting his property....Sucks , truly sucks, but we gotta remember that is the way it is...Here's the working rule for Rip offs "Its far better to have a friend in the car watching than a pistol in your pocket"
WHY ??
Because if your discharge a weapon at a crime scene You will regret it !!
The cops suddenly become very interested in YOU and your history back to the 2nd grade, your weapon and its history, your car and where its been.
If I was KING the home owner would be hailed as a Hero.
Respectfully
Blucross

wiggles

wiggles

well no, he was steeling plants, if your gonna try to get the thing made leagal by saying its a harmles everyday plant then you might wanna start by acting as tho it is a regular plant when it gets robed, you dont go shootin up the place when some kid snaps a sunflower do you??

wiggles

wiggles

besides if the hill billy retard was smart enough to buy the fuckin fire arm then maybeh learn that a simple leg shot will go down with the police and wont seem as bad as blowing a hole through the poor stoners face, fuckin american gun slingers

Latest posts

Top Bottom