Sweet Tooth Auto Slow Grow

• Thread starter FlyingTaco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyingTaco

FlyingTaco

This is my third grow with Sweet Tooth Auto. My first two were done in 71 days and 80 days. This one is now on day 104. I started seeing some of the lower fan leaves drop off a couple of weeks ago, but otherwise the plant is still very green. There are lots of buds, but pretty small. Pistils started turning brown about a week ago, but still many white ones. Trichs seem mostly clear, maybe some cloudy, no amber.

My first two grows were in a AeroGarden Bounty and yielded 24 and 30 grams. This grow I'm doing in a 5 gallon DWC hydro using Cutting Edge Solutions nutes and a 300W LED light.

Sweet tooth auto slow grow
Sweet tooth auto slow grow 2
Sweet tooth auto slow grow 3
45North

45North

I have heard of a similar mutation.
?#1 was the seed from an established auto breeder?
I have read that a BX10+ is needed to be truly stable for an auto and some Breeders release seeds at BX4 resulting in low probability mutations such as you might have.

FlyingTaco

FlyingTaco

I have heard of a similar mutation.
?#1 was the seed from an established auto breeder?
I have read that a BX10+ is needed to be truly stable for an auto and some Breeders release seeds at BX4 resulting in low probability mutations such as you might have.

I really don't know how established the breeder was. This is a new hobby. I wonder if I should treat this plant as a photoperiod? I did cut the lighting back to 12/12 a few weeks ago.

Ina

Ina

When you add or have too much N in the soil or the medium the plants look too green,it slows and prevents flowering.And the buds cant get bigger.I think this is the problem,not mutation.For auto strains it is even worst when they have N toxicity,they cant stand much of it because they start flower too fast to eat it:)

FlyingTaco

FlyingTaco

When you add or have too much N in the soil or the medium the plants look too green,it slows and prevents flowering.And the buds cant get bigger.I think this is the problem,not mutation.For auto strains it is even worst when they have N toxicity,they cant stand much of it because they start flower too fast to eat it:)
I followed the CES guide line. Mixed it up for 4 gallons, which fills the bucket. Then I topped it off with well water every day for two weeks. Kept the ph between 5 and 6. After two weeks I drained the bucket and replaced with the next batch of nutrients.

Maybe cut the vegetation feed in half next time?

Ina

Ina

I guess,yes,and specially N but i'm not familiar with DWC,just noticing the symptoms on the plant. I grow in soil.....

Top Bottom