Sweet Tooth Experiment, Mainline Vs Manifold....plus Two Blueberry Autos From Baked Beans Seeds

• Thread starter Tomcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tomcat

Tomcat

Ok, so just to satisfy my own curiosity, I am going to mainline one plant and manifold the other to see if there is really any difference. I will also be growing two Blueberry autos from Baked Beans Cannabis Seeds. I have never grown an auto, so we shall see what they will do.
Sweet tooth experiment mainline vs manifoldplus two blueberry autos from baked beans seeds
Sweet tooth experiment mainline vs manifoldplus two blueberry autos from baked beans seeds 2
Sweet tooth experiment mainline vs manifoldplus two blueberry autos from baked beans seeds 3

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u know with autos u don't clone top fim any of that right??

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I grew out some of Baked Beans Jack Herer on my last grow, so they sent me some Autos to try out.
I look forward to this. I like manofolding because it's one less topping for me and I beleive it to be not that big of a difference buuut I will love to see them side by side. Right on bro

Tomcat

Tomcat

So, I split the stem in half, on my mainline today. I tied it back together, so we shall see how she does.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So, I split the stem in half, on my mainline today. I tied it back together, so we shall see how she does.
I beleive she will be fine. I've done it. Lol. I don't know how bad but if even a tiny bit is still attached I bet she ounces back fine. Might set you back a few days.

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

I thought mainlineing & manafolding were the same...
Anyhoo
Due to 20 inch my vertical bloom space (actual space between my 15 gallon fabric no till and led light) Iwill be trying this in my cab .
Will be useing a 6 inch tall tomatoe cage ( instead of 14 inch)
And trying it with a blueberry also
Will keep a eye on ya....
Ohh yeah
I've broke /split many a plant in my day
A little duct tape or plant tie splints with a week of bed rest and the plant will be fine.
Hell once a plant had only 2 strings / veins holding it together when I found it and duct taped fixed it right up
Grow peacefully....

Last edited:
Tomcat

Tomcat

Anyhoo
Due to 20 inch my vertical bloom space (actual space between my 15 gallon fabric no till and led light) Iwill be trying this in my cab .
Ohh yeah
A little duct tape or plant tie splints with a week of bed rest and the plant will be fine.
Hell once a plant had only 2 strings / veins holding it together when I found it and duct taped fixed it right up
Grow peacefully....
The methods are pretty close except for when and where to top. Nebula Hazes manifold supposedly has less recovery time than nugbuckets method.

Evergreenz

Evergreenz

Anyhoo
Ohh yeah
Grow peacefully....
Duct tape is always my go to when you find a downed branch! Works quick and holds strong, maybe have onle not saved 1 or 2 branches but they were already pretty dry when I found them.

Dewd

Dewd

The methods are pretty close except for when and where to top. Nebula Hazes manifold supposedly has less recovery time than nugbuckets method.
Love to watch side by sides
What is different between way you are topping/training them?

Tomcat

Tomcat

First pic mainline, second manifold, third and fourth Blueberry Autoflower from Baked Beans Cannabis Seeds.
2017 09 10 191402
2017 09 10 191328
2017 09 10 191429
2017 09 10 191458

Top Bottom