Swerve busted in Amsterdam

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Cap is that you or Ron Jeremy with the smilie?

i'm surprised so many usual suspects missing from this thread

Aligee

Aligee

thats cause Karma is a Bitch ... boy!!!! :) i sure hope he didnt start bumping his gums thats what the weak do when the boys in blue come a knocking... could care less which way he goes he looks kinda like hes full of sugar anyhow...

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Ahahahahaha the tranny with the anal beads was just to fuckin much!!!!!! As for everything else I completly agree with dan kherbs. Theres alot of low life fuckers in this game though, which sucks. I had a kid in MI more or less steal an entire rdwc layout, and stole all the knowledge i gave them plus stole my time to come "help them out" for nothing; then the bitch had the gall to call me and ask about setting up a 3 phase, so i just spoon fed him horseshit. The only guys from the farm that ever fucked me over. but w.e if thats the level some people hafta stoop too then so be it. Anyways they were both gay so it worked out right that they turned out to be cocksuckers.....no pun....... Take it easy

D

Dulce

Kinda sad about Swerve being thrown under the bus. Once Logic posted the Skunk forum link and I took 15 mins to read everything, it became very obvious that Mathew Riot of Riot Seeds is just making up all the homo shit and its also obvious that Errl710 made up the Interpol shit...

I feel for the dude because its scary how rumors can spread so fast and people just run with it without checking the facts for themselves. Obviously the dudes not perfect...just like any of us arent...right? I dont know the dude... Ive never met him nor have I ever bought any of his seeds and if i had and things went wrong I certainly wouldnt throw him under the bus just because the rest of the sheep were.

Im to concerned with my own life and conscience to stoop to that shit. I think it tells a lot about a person when they can slander someones name in false accusations over there own bitterness or just because everyone else is. I do find all the preaching about "Karmas a bitch" amusing though because Im thinking the same thing about all the slander

Funny- I've seen you be a total dick online before, now comes your sensitive little "slander" speech. What color purse were you wearing when you wrote it??
Like you said, you never got seeds from him so you never had prob with him or the gear. And I'm sure you were never promised to be made whole by him either? But some of us have and that's why we're just having a little fun.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Funny- I've seen you be a total dick online before, now comes your sensitive little "slander" speech. What color purse were you wearing when you wrote it??
Like you said, you never got seeds from him so you never had prob with him or the gear. And I'm sure you were never promised to be made whole by him either? But some of us have and that's why we're just having a little fun.
I'm not a dick I'm a asshole. Get it right buddy and the purse was pink...of coarse.

D

Dulce

^^^^^^ much better. By the way your preventative maintenence thread is one of the best here in a long time. Thanks :D

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

swerve dug his own grave since years ago when he paid someone else to do his own breeding with the autoflower issue. i dont care who you are if you punk out and run on a bunch of people THAT PAID YOU you're a punk bitch that deserves more than he got.

He threw himself under the bus by fucking people over, not doing shit right, i mean he ADMITTED that the person he paid for that seed run DIDNT LIKE HIM, who the fuck in their right mind would fucking do that? lesson learned on my part... but all the same this dude as much as you want to say provided genetics around blah blah blah, has been half assed in his whole approach at best.

Marketing advertising and murky water is what keep Cali Connection Alive, even in the past thats how it was.

peoples own greed for genetics got the best of them, and now everyone is running OG's with an afghan as the BX.... callin em straight IBLS LOLOLOLOL.

give me a fucking break. swerve needs this reality check hopefully he gets it just not his fan boys.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Swerve claims he was turned in by an ex-girlfriend. He was busted with 1/4 lbs. (approx.) . He also had some pics posted by that woman on the net. She became upset that he was dating another woman. The Homo stuff is just krap . So is talking to the fuzz. I know he had an issue with some hermi seeds and also some unsatisfied customers but let`s keep it real people!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

There is no such thing as bad press,somehow they will spin the whole thing and he will come out ahead no matter the ''real'' circumstances,look at all the celebs it works for,Kim kardashian,michael jackson,bill clinton,blah blah blah,the list goes on and on,people eat this kinda shit up.
I realize this press is bad but he just got his name plastered across every MMJ website/media org around the world and will probably be deluged with interview/quote requests,how much in advertising dollars would that have cost?The reason caliconnect even remains in the game after not making it right with so many people is due to the sheer number of advertising dollars they spend so they probably just got a big shot in the arm,crazy world huh?

Top Bottom