Swerve busted in Amsterdam

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
i think it's sad that characters like swerve et al are seen as celebs in some people's world
I think it's sad celebrities are seen as celebrities...everyone on this earth is pretty much selfish and looking out for themselves, it's human nature. No one is special and the very few people on this earth that are enlightened to the point of putting others before themselves are often over looked due to the fact that they aren't doing it for publicity. Society as a whole is a fucking joke and yes that includes me. ;)

P

paperplane

Who Cares. When you run a business there are always those who are not satisfied. I agree with DanKherbs if u sit around and think and HATE on swerve then you need to take a long look in the mirror. Why should you care what another man does? Worry about your own garden. When ever anyone has moderate success there is always HATERS to follow. And if he is GAY he has bigger balls than most on this forum.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Who Cares. When you run a business there are always those who are not satisfied. I agree with DanKherbs if u sit around and think and HATE on swerve then you need to take a long look in the mirror. Why should you care what another man does? Worry about your own garden. When ever anyone has moderate success there is always HATERS to follow. And if he is GAY he has bigger balls than most on this forum.

Haha so true...

What I love is how people think the seed game comes with guarantees. If he farmed out his breeding or did it himself or you get herms or mostly males, its all a gamble...period. If you bought seeds and they suck then you gambled and lost that hand....move on and dont buy from him again if you feel youve been done wrong.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

if u sit around and think and HATE on swerve then you need to take a long look in the mirror. Why should you care what another man does? Worry about your own garden.

sorry to para- phrase what you said,

but IMVHO he did fuck with my garden by doing what he did and selling those beans knowing the auto issue. i only have so many runs a year and so much space, so investing as much time and space as people did and him not even coming through with real beans, thats hate that needs to be acknowledged so people are warned. thats no BS, that IS my garden. and trusting a breeder based of their description of the strain is 9 x's out of 10 the reason people will buy said beans, so if thats wrong off and fucked up and you know it!?! yeah fuck that dude... and PREACH that shit.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Haha so true...

What I love is how people think the seed game comes with guarantees. If he farmed out his breeding or did it himself or you get herms or mostly males, its all a gamble...period. If you bought seeds and they suck then you gambled and lost that hand....move on and dont buy from him again if you feel youve been done wrong.
and while i agree with this to contradict my above post, at the same time there is reputation for a reason, or so i thought. there should be no guarantees in seeds, other than the truth in the info, or at least as much as they have. i suppose thats where im butt hurt... i didnt even get lubed up to know i was wasting my time.... shit almost like he didnt even pull down my drawers first...

sucks when you have a lot riding on shit sometimes.....

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
dan,

no need to take everything down when you have broad mites. It's not that hard to eradicate them. The hardest enemy in cannabis growing are the viruses. No mold or mite can take my cuts from me.

Have you had broad mites and if so how bad and what did you do? Both Obs and I threw in the towel over those fuckers. Ive had spider mites, PM among other issues and always won the battle til I ran into broad mites. Im curious how big your grow was if you had them and beat them because I tried everything for weeks before giving up but I had a pretty large grow going. Im guessing I could have beat them if I had a smaller grow. I could have taken cuts and quarantined them and bombed the rooms but I had to much going on in life so i just threw in the towel so I could relax a while. BTW relaxing is just working 50 hrs a week minimum running my construction company plus one of my three dogs is dying so it had a lot to do with bad timing. Plus like I already said a lot of my boys hold these cuts so I can get them back anytime ;)

squiggly

squiggly

I think it's sad celebrities are seen as celebrities...everyone on this earth is pretty much selfish and looking out for themselves, it's human nature. No one is special and the very few people on this earth that are enlightened to the point of putting others before themselves are often over looked due to the fact that they aren't doing it for publicity. Society as a whole is a fucking joke and yes that includes me. ;)

Strongly agree.

I do try to be mindful and put others before myself--but there are always those times where self-preservation and selfishness kick in. We're all afflicted with it, as you said it is human nature. We all share the same hardware limitation--the brain. This behavior is hard-coded into us.

As a species our ability to retain this animal instinct in discrete situations--and proceed with a more groupthink/herding behavior in others--is the thing which allowed us to ascend to the top of the food chain.

We don't herd to the point of stupidity (like a lamb to the slaughter)--but we also aren't selfish to the point of herd destruction (though I think the further along we go, the closer we are getting to that).

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

im in no way homophobic.... i just live by that saying "you can lay ten thousand bricks in your life and not be a brick layer, but if you suck one cock your a cock sucker for life."

lololol. someone had that as their sig here YEARS ago, and was epic. think it was 420kingmasses or some shit.

and i dont mean to attack him either, but.... well yes i do... i dont see how you can keep runnin game like shit hasnt happened... when you have a ton of people flailing their arms at you saying WTF.... change scenes.... fucking squirrely bastard.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
swerve is not gay..

he is Bi or something....not the same...

But I dont judge him,..

Hard not to laugh though.;)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Glad to see your safe asshole,heard the cops been shootin up the hood!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't know what happened with swerve, and I've never gotten into anything that involves money with him so can't say anything about that, either. I don't wish anyone but those who make a real victim be jailed, though, truly. You have to be a member of Skunk Mag to view the thread.
HAA HA HAA HA HA HA AHAAAAA OH MY GOD I'M DYING..!!!! You just won The Prize!!!

And, is that the Dutch version of Amber Lamps...? Oh. My. God. Awesomejuice!

P

paperplane

@dankherbs... he is making a mockery out of the LAPD. He has them scared shitless. Look how they shot up those 2 trucks! jeeeeezus. Can u get more careless. It goes to show the way they think, shoot first ask questions later. It also shows the LAPD has no intentions on bringing this guy in alive. Its shoot to kill, cops are judge, jury and executioner.

Top Bottom