Systemic Powdery Mildew Fungicide?

• Thread starter Mad Farmer 1620
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

devilsshare

honor guard and clears 3336. use together at full dosage. no phototoxicity at all.

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

I know because I did it last week, fortunately only one girl burned like that. I'm going with a systemic ASAP, I'm sick of all this God damn foliaring.
I know this is old, but so am I, lol!

Did you ever find a systemic?

I've been using cal/phos from eggshells and vinegar, amino acids, and fulvic ala Harvey Smith.

It works great when the grow room temps are high, but I also think higher temps slow down pm anyway.

Didn't see any all summer, but as soon as temps got into the 60s, it started cropping up again. RH is 30-45%.

I grow in a crawl space, so it's impossible to completely clean, plus have to keep fans moving air.

Green Cure works for a few days, and I can keep the pm under control, but I want to be rid of it, and sick of foliars, too, lol!

Just found some SM-90, anyone had any luck with that?

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

I got sick of it. Constantly spraying every concoction I found, and finally sprayed so much it turned to botrytis in the buds.

Finally got a ClearLight UV-c. It works, and no spraying!!!!

Besides fucking your skin and eyes up if you are not careful, it will fuck up a plant... gotta have a light touch. Don't ask me how I know!

Top Bottom