• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Tahoe OG Kush - Cali Connection

What's up fellas.. Sorry, I've been away for a while.. I hope it's okay to report on the Tahoe from CC.. Pictures will be posted in a couple of days..

How do I start out this report... Tahoe OG Kush... HOLY SH*T!! I did not expect this from the Tahoe or CC at all.. It has completely blown away my expectations. I have grown OG before from a few others, but none of them has given me what I just grew from the Cali connection.. Lemon fuel and deep dark kerosine fuel. Unreal smells and flavors.. NO auto issues what so ever.. Solid as a brick house!!

Here's a brief synopsis.. I started a 10 pack, all 10 germinated, no problems at all. I got 8 females and 2 males out of the pack. Right away I noticed a few variations on all 8 females, some taller some bushier. I flowered all of them out to 10 weeks and harvested. They were grown in FFOF and super-cropped to form many shoots. I used tomato cages to hold up the lanky tall thin stems that loved to fall over during the last week or two of harvest. :)

Then there were 2.. Out of the pack, 2 stood out beyond the rest. They were #1 and #6.. The #1 was SFV leaning and #6 was Tahoe leaning all the way. They have different smells as well.. SFV is more lemon fuel, where the Tahoe is a much deeper darker fuel, like kerosine-diesel fuel. Their growth is much different as well. The SFV nugs are a bit denser and the plant is not as lanky-viney, bit more bushier. The Tahoe pheno buds seems to fox tail a bit more, it is not as dense, and is a bit more viney-taller-lanky.

Smoking the #1 & #6.. So, after a few weeks of curing out we sampled the products. Tahoe #1 is great smoke. It is a very flavorful smoke, lemon-fuelish skunk bombs. The nugs are very dense, rock hard & lime sized reeking of lemon fuel. The smoke is smooth and immediate, and it is quite lung expansive. The high is solid, heavy, immediate, warm, body numbing and shaking..

Then there is the Tahoe #6.. WOW!! Swerve, you madd scientist, if you read this, your Tahoe is super unreal dankness man. I have peeps freaking out for this cut and smoke. Tahoe #6 is pure kerosine/diesel fuel funk bombs. I have very little lemon in this pheno.. It is extremely lung expansive and hits very very hard. It's smooth at first, but hits the lungs like a ton of bricks.. Infact, I have a hard time not choking when smoking the #6. :rock The Tahoe leaning is my favorite OG Kush as of this moment. The nugs are lime/golf ball size and quite a bit more frosted than the SFV leaning pheno.. The high is immediate, hard , heavy, confusing, numbing, leg shaking, pain relieving blissful smoke. I have never smoked a more tasty hard hitting OG than the Tahoe. Madd props CC, madd props!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Winta.. How's it goin' hommie.. Been away.. Glad to be back.. I hope to still have pics on them in flowering.. They are sooo tasty and did not expect this much dankness from CC.. hahaha

P

paulycali

Hopefully you can find those pics. I would love to see the rare gems you found after cracking those packs. Way to go man and thats the way to grow. Grow a bunch of one strain and pic the best and throw out the rest. Keep up the good work man and scoop those pics up and send them our way. Peace out and have a happy growing of a day

All i found was a measly minty phenotype that i threw away

winta

winta

glad to see u back! she sounds crazy yea im diggin some cc as well the deadhead is sick!

Winta.. How's it goin' hommie.. Been away.. Glad to be back.. I hope to still have pics on them in flowering.. They are sooo tasty and did not expect this much dankness from CC.. hahaha

G

grenbone

great report tex!
Your #6 sounds explosive! I would love to see some pics of her in flower.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah tex nice report bro sounds like some kill.

Thanx hommie.. It is flame, man.. I've grown out several OG's here recently, including Dr. Greenthumbs's og & Reserve Privada og to find the BEST OG in seed. Neither are not even close to this Tahoe.. hahaha..

Swerve did an amazing job on his Tahoe.. I've update all my recent harvests which include, Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Strawberry Bubba Kush, Killer Chemdog, Chemdog 99, etc.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hopefully you can find those pics. I would love to see the rare gems you found after cracking those packs. Way to go man and thats the way to grow. Grow a bunch of one strain and pic the best and throw out the rest. Keep up the good work man and scoop those pics up and send them our way. Peace out and have a happy growing of a day

All i found was a measly minty phenotype that i threw away

I'm looking as we speak for the pics.. If not, I def have the dried nug shots here.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
great report tex!
Your #6 sounds explosive! I would love to see some pics of her in flower.

#6 is the shit!!!!!!! :character0029: Let me see if I can find them pics..

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah Tex. Giving me hope. I popped some replacements hoping for better luck this time. I've got a few Tahoe's in there so thats great news. Glad to see you Tex!

fred

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah Tex. Giving me hope. I popped some replacements hoping for better luck this time. I've got a few Tahoe's in there so thats great news. Glad to see you Tex!

fred

Hey Fred, there is always hope my brotha.. ;) It's very good to see ya too, hommie.. I hope you're well.. Glad to be back.. Man, Tahoes are world class. It's the best OG that I've personally had yet. I'll update some pics here asap. Thanx for stopping in...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up Tex

I tried out 5 seeds from my 4 packs, also some others(my first indoor grow with seeds acquired at the farm). I can safely say that I've got some dank in my jars. My sour was the best, but they were all good. Good to have you back

your friend
mal

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Tex what up buddy? I haven't seen a few Farmers around recently?? Maybe harvest season was too much for some? lol I'm stoked to hear that you are loving that Tahoe! I just put 3 freshly popped Alien OGs in the mix. Shite I'm thinking I could go for your sic Tahoe leaning crossed with the Alien Kush? ddddddaaaaaahhhhh lol Good to see you back up bro! I to start to hunker down in the cooler season. Go back and get the indoor fired up again, prep for next outdoor run, repeat. lol Anyway good to see ya and anxious to see the pics as well!

Cheers,
Crom

420king-MASSES

dam tex now you got me wanting to pop my 10 pack/cant wait to see the pics brotha//and welcome back to the farm bro

E

E.T.

big ups tex, let's show the world that cc still has some real fire! trying to get my hands on some hazey og and violator kush next....

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
tex like your pics in the magazine nice seeing you back

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
tex like your pics in the magazine nice seeing you back

Thanx bro.. If ya happen to still have the magazine, can you scan the article for all of us to see? I appreciate the love!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for all the love fellas.. I'm about to post up some shots.. :rock

Top Bottom