Takeing Clones Why In Flower

• Thread starter Crops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crops

Crops

hello guys n girls .....I have a plant that's dyeing of a slow death for some reason and it's 2weeks into flower...anyway would I be able to take the clones off her and repot them ??.... plz

Toaster79

Toaster79

Of course you can take clones. But keep in mind that if the mother plant is in bad shape, you'll have a hard time rooting those clones. But it's always worth to try. You will also have to reveg them since they've been in flower for two weeks, so besides rooting those, it's gonna take some extra time for them to start growing normally.

Keep it green!

Crops

Crops

Of course you can take clones. But keep in mind that if the mother plant is in bad shape, you'll have a hard time rooting those clones. But it's always worth to try. You will also have to reveg them since they've been in flower for two weeks, so besides rooting those, it's gonna take some extra time for them to start growing normally.

Keep it green!
That's what I mean would it all be worth it in the end obviously if they grow it Will be but One plant in the Grow room just gave up the ghost and stop growing it's probably nearer to half way dead ...would it be a case of cutting them and putting in some aloe vera turn lights back to 18 /6 and take special care and look after them ?? ...keep them green lol

Toaster79

Toaster79

That's what I mean would it all be worth it in the end obviously if they grow it Will be but One plant in the Grow room just gave up the ghost and stop growing it's probably nearer to half way dead ...would it be a case of cutting them and putting in some aloe vera turn lights back to 18 /6 and take special care and look after them ?? ...keep them green lol

You'd have to keep those clones under 24/0 to get them reveging for at least 2 weeks or until you see some normal growth with 3 fingers and serrations.

If it's worth it or not, well, that's totally up to you.

fatawa

fatawa

Yup,and its worth it.i only take clones n flower cause of all the added branching u get.but if yur mother is unhealthy it may take longer to root.and i dnt ever do 24hr light,they need rest for uptake(imo)since you just flippd you wont run into revegging,thats wen u take it wk 4 and higher.

Monster762

Monster762

Yup,and its worth it.i only take clones n flower cause of all the added branching u get.but if yur mother is unhealthy it may take longer to root.and i dnt ever do 24hr light,they need rest for uptake(imo)since you just flippd you wont run into revegging,thats wen u take it wk 4 and higher.
I just took 4 cuts in 7th week of flower off my big plant. It grows so strong didn't want to let it go. Got em under 24 hr. But I took 2 sour diesel full plants out 4-5 weeks ago because I didn't have room n they're still spitting flowers. Any idea why? Under same 24 hr light. And they smell strong too. I cut the flowers off n they threw 2 branches everywhere I cut n spit 2 flowers where it was 1. My plan was to put the 4 cuts n 2 revegs in veg for a month and put in the 5x10 I'm building. Maybe give a short dark period say 4 hrs? Mother of the cuts is a beast.

Crops

Crops

Thanks for all the info farmers Iam gunna give it my best shot I'll let you how Iam on in a good couple of weeks wiv pics :cool: Hopefully

L

Lovestoned

Keep it green!

L

Lovestoned

My plant is dying in it's flowering stage I transplanted it today but it look like it's in bad condition.

IMG 20171011 134530
L

Lovestoned

That was the old soil this is how it looks now any recommendations on how to revive it or is it a goner

1507914847773 325105471
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

that plant is done like done done like take it behind your house and shoot that plant looks super under watered and tons of root dmg should not trainsplant in flower its super hard on the plant

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

There's still green left on it. If this is/was a super strain, I'd do what I could to clone and save the genetics. But it looks to be in super bad shape.

Top Bottom