Taking Vaccation To Dc Were Can We Smoke?

• Thread starter ErieGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

Hello me and my girlfriend are medical marijuana users from Michigan. Were taking a trip to Virginia to visit her sister in the navy and she got the idea to go to DC to see the sites and maybe smoke some dank nuggs. Im not sure the availability in Dc despite its legalization so im gonna bring some of my own meds but i was wondering are there dispenserys thee or coffee shops to smoke. Or is the seen not that open?

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Hello me and my girlfriend are medical marijuana users from Michigan. Were taking a trip to Virginia to visit her sister in the navy and she got the idea to go to DC to see the sites and maybe smoke some dank nuggs. Im not sure the availability in Dc despite its legalization so im gonna bring some of my own meds but i was wondering are there dispenserys thee or coffee shops to smoke. Or is the seen not that open?
Hi, there are dispensaries but they're only open to DC medical patients. Not sure when you're going to be here, but every July 4 there's a huge gigantic smokeIn on the Capitol Mall (where that "I have a dream" speech was given) which turns into a March on the Capitol to protest. It's completely legal here to carry 2 ounces and you can pretty much smoke anywhere without any problems as long as you're not bothering anybody.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Y'all folks don't know nothing bout DC, I'm a native, stop coming here with ure bs...gms of bs loud goin in the hood at 20 $ cbd trash!! Med bull sh.. was here today 3/29/2015 @ the seed share, peeps lined up an mase, hundreds for 2, 3 or 4 seeds of what!!?? The mayor was to be arrested for!!!? Rules, regs, laws, etiquette, principles, respect , public etc, damn near gone out the window...folks gone stupor(stupid)... myself, a respectable grower and breeder, look on at the near foolishness of it all, and am appalled... amateurs, newbies(no disrespect), pollen chuckers folks NOT in the know, and our local news say... it's a house plant, just put it in the corner and it will grow lol...and give it away for free!?!?? Time/ Energy/ Fert/ Light(s) electricity$/ Application.... give your flowers away!?!!? U tell me!! I can grow tomatoes and SELL at my farmer s market... PRODUCE. Then if so... tell my local maket to sell me fresh produce ... for FREE!!! Hows bout it...and for the rest of the country??? free up or... u can't have your cake and eat it too.
Peace

WORF

WORF

@ErieGenetics hello friend i am a dc native born and raised my advice to you.... got to areas like adams morgan Georgetown etc these will be a more friendly start for a non local or visitor for that matter but it can be found all over the city just be cautions it is legal now but be careful friend good luck

ps the capitol usually has demonstrations too :D

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings folks
Don't mean to diswade u but u can get some goods.... hmmm mine is gone been dealing in D.C.for yrs... good luck, mines gone, lot out here though, not med grade but here.

WORF

WORF

@chillywilly who i am is not important the better question is who are you?

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings
Didn't mean to come out like that Worf ,sorry we good peeps here but there's good ganja here.

B

bushlover420

Hey fella's . I am an Indiana rookie grower , in Virginia (DC) for 2 weeks working. I figured I'd jump on this thread to ask a few questions if I may.
First - I kno it is legal to smoke / buy medical bud if you have a card , but are there legal stores that sell seeds ?

Question 2 - would there be any body on this forum in the do area kind enough to "point me In the right direction " for some decent seeds ? Back home I have no resources besides buying shitty weed and hoping to find a seed lol.

Thanks in advance for responses! Not trying to call anyone out but warf I was kind of aiming my comment at you lol , you seem like a co knowledgeable person . Peace

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Hey fella's . I am an Indiana rookie grower , in Virginia (DC) for 2 weeks working. I figured I'd jump on this thread to ask a few questions if I may.
First - I kno it is legal to smoke / buy medical bud if you have a card , but are there legal stores that sell seeds ?

Question 2 - would there be any body on this forum in the do area kind enough to "point me In the right direction " for some decent seeds ? Back home I have no resources besides buying shitty weed and hoping to find a seed lol.

Thanks in advance for responses! Not trying to call anyone out but warf I was kind of aiming my comment at you lol , you seem like a co knowledgeable person . Peace
Grab some seeds here while they are still buy one get one free

B

bushlover420

@WORF thanks for the quick reply , your answer is what I thought was the case. I wish I could have been here for the free seed give away that made national news haha! Have a good one buddy

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings
Yeah, bro, there a few places like around Adams Morgan area, some dispenser s, but local only and know some friends. Much of the quality is questionable, but u may find sometimes around the universities that be getting the kind...
Peace
cw

Necromancer

Necromancer

If your not a DC resident your not buying anything from any DC dispensary. I flew over their in March of this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom