Cannabiscup

it's real :bubblez:
for a better look: :angel

High Times Cannabis Cup
T

thedogsbollox

the real hightimes shit cup

:icon_animal26::icon_animal26:
jep thats de hightimes shit cup, the high times is also bs but so is a lot in the vs! :rain

P

plant-lover68

There may be a lot of hype and egos at the Cannabis Cup, but I do like to go and just hang out in Amsterdam. It gives me a break from the states and I hardly even vote for any particular strain unless it's really special. I don't worry about anything but relieving some stress and who wins or how they win is their business. I've met some nice people at the Cup and the nicest one I ever met was the late Jack Herer and he wasn't selling anything. The late Eagle Bill was a nice guy to talk to, also. Good old Georgia boy. I like to walk the streets and check out the restaurants and shops. Next time I go I intend to do some metal detecting during the day and hang out at night at the coffeeshops. Maybe it's like a used car saleman's convention, but it's an interesting diversion for me. There is so much more to Amsterdam than the Cannabis Cup, but I try to enjoy it all. The best Spacecake I ever ate in Amsterdam was at the Greenhouse just down the road from Central Station. Of course, in 2007 they had the worst SSH. It was harvested too early, dried too fast and tasted like chlorophyll. No capitate stalked trichomes either. But, the SpaceCake made up for it. I met this beautiful free spirit from Brazil in 2003 and she was a super nice lady. I try to have a good time and remember the special people I meet and if some coffeeshop owner or seed merchant is off on an ego trip or some of the people from High Times are less than courteous, that doesn't bother me one bit. I'm not there to patronize them, just hang out with an ecletic mix of stoners from all over the world and have a good time. Some good Spacecake or a glass of Cannabis millk from the Dolphin would be so good right now. Maybe next year, if the politicians don't screw it up.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
You can eat the peanuts outta my shit.....gotta love full metal jacket!

TortureKill

TortureKill

That shit is just wrong.. haha

Who needs hype when you got the real deal.

C

critical

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhh!!!!!! i thought it was a big ball of water hash in the cup until i noticed some lumps n took a closer inspection!!! nasty....

nebulius

nebulius

Awe shit! At first I thought that was bud rot, lol

Made me think of when Chong's dog ate his stash and him and Cheech rolled that shit up.

P

plantlover68

I made 4 trips to Amsterdam to the cup and enjoyed 2 of them very much, especially the 1st one in 1997 and met a fellow Georgian named Eagle Bill and met Jack Herer in 2003. took a friend with me in 2006 and he ruined the trip with his whining about the cold and everything possible. last trip was in 2007 and too sick to get out of my hotel room for almost the whole week. cancelled several trips due to abscessed tooth and neck surgery. had a trip planned to go on a metal detecting trip with some members of the detecting forum I used to post on, but Murphy's law was in effect once again. never got to try the tangerine dream, and unlikely now since I no longer smoke.
The point I intended to make and almost forgot was I never seen any hassle over there except on my first trip and that was some dude trying to sell me some street drugs and refusing to take no for an answer. I asked him if he could swim during his high pressure hassle and he said yes. Good, because if you don't get out of my face, I'm going to throw you into this canal. He had some buddies with him and looked at me like I was crazy and just left me alone. Glad he didn't call my bluff, but I'd had enough. After that, all my trips were hassle free except in my choice of friends. If I could live anywhere else than the states, Amsterdam would be my choice. I really loved the edibles. Ate at an Indonesia restaurant one time and don't know what I ate, but it sweated the cold out of me and was full of curry and other spices and was yellow dish with some meat and veggies in it. wish I knew the name of this dish.

Top Bottom