Tangerine Power - Agent Orange (Tangie Cut) x Blue Power

• Thread starter SinCitySeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCitySeeds

SinCitySeeds

Breeder
Supporter
A sneak peek at one of our most anticipated releases ever!
Tangerine power   agent orange tangie cut x blue power

Tangerine power   agent orange tangie cut x blue power 2

soserthc1

soserthc1

yep gotta say i was really interested in your blue powder but never pulled the trigger .... tangerine power will be my first sin city seed added to collection actually i'll need 2 cause 1 will get dunked asap.......

sounds sweet
best of luck SoSerThc1

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice, I can imagine the Flavor of this combination. This should be really interesting.

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Can't wait! After testing the lvbk I will be growing sincity seeds! I am still in the middle of writing up on lvbk! Great genetics with this crew guys! Highly recommend gals and guys ! Much luv

oldskool63

oldskool63

Hey guys....picked up a pack of these when I last saw you guys in AZ. Just got around to popping them and WOW! Very vigorous and beautiful structure. Not big on posting pics but will let you know how it goes!
Peace

oldskool63

oldskool63

BTW...my buddy who won the glass perc in Denver is running your Cherry Fuel...Amazing! Would love to know when they come back in stock! Just bought a $1000 coffee mug with green tape on the package from Attitude and everything I had coming is now out of stock! At least they gave me an option to replace or refund....unlike canazon.
Peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

BTW...my buddy who won the glass perc in Denver is running your Cherry Fuel...Amazing! Would love to know when they come back in stock! Just bought a $1000 coffee mug with green tape on the package from Attitude and everything I had coming is now out of stock! At least they gave me an option to replace or refund....unlike canazon.
Peace

How does coffee taste out of a 1000 dollar mug ...... seriously thou you are not alone it has happened to numerous people they have now changed there packaging you can buy a 1k pair of socks now also.....

B

Big Costa420

when will these be available or are they already sold out can anyone let me know I don't wanna sleep on these I appreciate the feedback

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

I gotta have em sin man. Sorry you was out of em other day. Got dank hit me up bro.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Takes so long for these newbies to filter over to the UK! Although I did get on the sinmints pretty sharpish :D

cheechchong1

cheechchong1

i have one this girl running and she is dankety dank TRUST!! absolutely the strongest smelling girl in my room out of cheese/haze/cookies/cougarpiss
she isthe most orangesoda/chewbar with a kushy kick smelling plant ever smells like if tango made a chewbar and crossed it with kush! sticky to touch and your fingers feel like they been in glue afterwards i am dying to smoke this girl whats the flower time do u think @SinCitySeeds im at day 41 so far, i flowered at about 12-16 inches tall and now she is at roughly 42 inches so id say she tripled in height give or take a little, the buds are shiny as hell slowly starting to ripen up now with super orange hair beginning to shw their faces, the smells and thc coverage really are makin my mouth drool il get a decent pic u anyday now cant wait to show u her at chop day :)

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
@SinCitySeeds , can u tell us what kinda flavor profiles ur getting?
looks real purty.
confu

B

Big Costa420

Just sent a limited number of packs to the Farm! Stay tuned these will go fast

hey brother I appreciate the genetics once they drop I snatch them up by any chance when are you dropping the Budda cherry Line, & White moonshine Line

to the farmer I would love to get a one pack of every different strain on both Lines

will they be available anytime soon on the farmer

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
hey brother I appreciate the genetics once they drop I snatch them up by any chance when are you dropping the Budda cherry Line, & White moonshine Line

to the farmer I would love to get a one pack of every different strain on both Lines

will they be available anytime soon on the farmer

White moonshine Line is no longer available. which cherry line do u want? i'll try to send some in.

Top Bottom