Tangerine Power - Agent Orange (Tangie Cut) x Blue Power

• Thread starter SinCitySeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Mine from seed been taking cuts before I flip it and see what she's all about.
Tmp 13128 IMAG0847747653222

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

My shit herms week six from seed :/ see how clone run goes. There was stress in veg due to salt build up but it was healthy looking going in and last set of clones rooted well. Hopefully clones are good gonna be testing in two different rooms and growers so we shall see

B

BigP

I obtained a cut of tangerine power from my friend solely to make some seeds. The pheno he selected is amazing. Big fat tear drop shaped calyxes, and it smells of a sour orange juice. It has one of the best terpene profiles I have come across in a while. I dusted a small cutting of this selection with a animal walker male from seed junky. Hoping to pull some of the Skywalker/fire og out of the animal walker in the cross but keep that citrus from the tangerine power. Also it's resin production. The cut is greasy as hell. Props to sin city for makin such a solid cross!!!!!

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

A couple phenos of the 15 pack I'm currently running. Pics are at 4 weeks of flower. Lots more in the grow log.

my "M" pheno reminds me the most of Blue Power and my "L" pheno seems the most like the Agent Orange (compared to the rest in the pack). Although "N" ... still so much magic to see.

GLOG - CLICK HERE

IMG 1700 2
IMG 1708 2
IMG 1739 2

Last edited:
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Here are two different MALE phenos. Pics taken at the end of week 2 of flower. "H" leans towards the BP and "B" leans towards AO: GLOG

IMG 1562
IMG 1564

RG420

RG420

I've been getting herms from my pack of regs! :( sharing a tent with Archives, Exotic, barneys, Reserva privada, Green House seeds, and TP's are only ones herming!

B

Bigdaddy777

From what I've been reading it could well be dude, I'm in two minds to run the cuts to see if there more stable.....
Your cuts will be exactly identical to the mothers you took them from. They will perform exactly as the mothers did. Better to find a good pheno that is stable than to expect anything different from the hermie cuts. Good Luck.

TheSmoker

TheSmoker

Had two pervious run's of Tangerine Power with no issues. Just acquired a clone for the new garden. DSC 1908

kds710

kds710

Your cuts will be exactly identical to the mothers you took them from. They will perform exactly as the mothers did. Better to find a good pheno that is stable than to expect anything different from the hermie cuts. Good Luck.
So absolutely no point in running the cuts I took off the Blue Power's that hermied on me? I kinda knew that, but under the surface I had hopes lol

RG420

RG420

So absolutely no point in running the cuts I took off the Blue Power's that hermied on me? I kinda knew that, but under the surface I had hopes lol

Dunno bout that, I had balls drop on my sour Kush and fuck all on the following runs of clones

Latest posts

Top Bottom