mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Starting a grow journal based on a pack of:

Tangerine Power by Sin City Seeds - 15 Regular seeds

And, alongside the TP will be these feminized seeds (all single freebies):

Critical Sensi Star - Delicious Seeds
Starbud - Hortilab Seeds
Grizzly Purple Kush - Blimburn Seeds

I will give environment and substrate details as they come up since I might change my mind as I go along.

Tangerine power sincity   reg seeds with 3 fem friends grow journal

Placed the seeds in a bag with dampened paper towel. The paper towel was dampened with charcoal filtered tap water and a dash of H2O2 as an antiseptic.

Tangerine power sincity   reg seeds with 3 fem friends grow journal 2
Tangerine power sincity   reg seeds with 3 fem friends grow journal 3

Tucked the bags in a towel with a thermometer and put them on top of my 4' T5 fixture which is always on for vegging.

Tangerine power sincity   reg seeds with 3 fem friends grow journal 4
Tangerine power sincity   reg seeds with 3 fem friends grow journal 5

And off we go, good or bad, nobody knows :D

mrgg

dexfarm

dexfarm

Subbed to this for sure, hope it goes good for you. Curious how the Tangerines will turn out.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

I'll be tagging along for this one. I've Had my eyes on some sincity gear. Good vibes bro

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

That Starbud ended up back under the dome, btw. And a handful of other seeds are starting to crack as of an hour ago, so I hope tomorrow bring good fortune :D

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Checked before I left for class, there are some tails popping out, so I'll take some pics when I get home.

Critical sensi and a few TP's.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I put eight tangerine power seeds, which were germinated, into the rooter sponges last night, haven't checked today yet, the may be more. I'll post the pics from last night for the diary and assigning pheno letters.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Not much going on yet. There was a heat wave, So Cal, so I had to fight some temps in the old man cave. I found some cool DIY vids on the tube
- pretty cool, I think, so I may give it a try since it can be pretty cheaply made and tweaked to preference/need.

The plants took a little bit of a hit from the heat, but the worst of it happened right as the first set after the cotyls came out, and just before the second real set started. So the second set was 90-95% unscathed. Plants are doing well.

IMG 0816

RG420

RG420

Hey mrgrowguy nice start in here, I ordered a pack of the TP's last night so gunna tag along for the ride if ya don't mind :)

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Is the tangerine power feminized? I also acquired a pack of TP seeds from the cup. I'm curious how it goes good luck bro.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Thanks guys and welcome rg420.

The seeds are regular, not feminized. I'm looking for good males almost as much as I am looking for good females.

Top Bottom