Tangie And Cream

• Thread starter Kennedyfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Looks good there @Joser420710

What kind of soil mix are you running??

G/L with them should be getting ready to flower any day now!

Joser420710

Joser420710

Looks good there @Joser420710

What kind of soil mix are you running??

G/L with them should be getting ready to flower any day now!
I normally like to start them with ocean coral then transplant them in to a mixture of Happy Frog, coco and worm casting. This year the hydro store kept on running out because of the new laws here in CA so we just used Ocean Coral, coco and worm castings, plus Grow Big and kelp once a week. In the past we put them them in the ground but we had to stop that because the gophers kept on eating them. Last year we put them in boxes this year we are trying the bags, so far so good. My friend likes to use Fox Farm ever since I showed him that brand like 8 years ago, the problem with this is that he' ll add to much and fry them sometimes. He was out of town last week so I stopped by and fed them right amout and just yesterday he asked me what I gave them while he was gone cus he noticed a lot of new grown. I've telling for ever to just read the labels

idiophonics

idiophonics

Those are taken at 59 days, I figure another 5 or so. Trichomes are still a bit clear.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Those are taken at 59 days, I figure another 5 or so. Trichomes are still a bit clear.

You can let them go longer. In Last week they should bulk up. I try not to harvest clear trichomes unless its a Landrace Sativa they stay clear like 4-ever.

G/L with your run down to the end. Bush in hand worth 2 in the tent.

idiophonics

idiophonics

You can let them go longer. In Last week they should bulk up. I try not to harvest clear trichomes unless its a Landrace Sativa they stay clear like 4-ever.

G/L with your run down to the end. Bush in hand worth 2 in the tent.
I certainly will let them go as long as they need. Thanks for the insight.

Top Bottom