Tank flow rates

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

idk about your design because other than the river pic i never seen it.but i think those stainless tanks wavegem made are badass,soon as he grows some plants in them it will be easy to judge i guess.im starting to wonder if the JK tanks are not so much better as the fact might be more to do with after the sale your willing to teach your customers how to grow in your setups ? i mean if there not fool proof how good are they really?i've seen some really good and really bad grows in ebb n flow but i wouldnt blame it on good or bad designs,or would you ? i mean what @Amber and @All4freedumb do in those under currents kicks ass,but i have also seen some soil or coco grows here that are hard to compete with yield wise. @Billyboat and @JACKMAYOFFER come to mind for the later.have you thought of using a patent on your tanks so then maybe you could show more detail on it and maybe sell more? or idk maybe your not trying to sell them,i just see you defending them all the time,does cap still use these tanks ?last pics i see of his garden looked like beds.but i do remember him building that octagon setup with tanks.is that thread sill around ?

DapperDon

DapperDon

My interest in different tanks is on a pure science and tech level. I grow for me and myself only. It isn't that I am trying to "steal" anyones designs because I have my own and they work for me. I like good discussions about this shit, I could care less about making money from them, I already have that AND my own beach. I can appreciate your views, but I do not agree with them or your business sense. Nobody likes to have their hard work taken for granted, but your business approach is not one I would advocate. If you are only selling your tech to ulta elites with everything being on the hush hush, then your business model has already failed. If you are confident in your work, then it shouldn't matter if anyone borrowed any of it. That is called brand recognition, and you don't get that by only being available to a limited market. As for Wavegem, I happen to think there is nothing similar in your boxes and his tanks because most of us know nothing about yours but we all can see his and he is very open for questions about his work. Why? Because he is confident in what he is doing with it. This forum is about collecting and sharing information, not a pissing contest to see whos tank is the best. The sharing part being the biggest reason though. If you want to talk about the tech, I would love to hear what you have banging around your brainpan, if not, that's cool too.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Why don´t you ask a mod then whine to me,as for that guy I was was mad at him for pming me asking for help only to find out he was coping my designs. Ask Cap what the major differences besides material used for the tanks. I would love him to tell me whats original about the thiefs designs.The dude is just an asswipe,I hate punks that lie. As I told him if I am lieing about it I am willing to show those pms if he oks it,but he did not. Same as the thompson the guy who made for tanks for Drdre. He admitted it and I continued to help his design along. As for peple showing my designs,they can´t.You buy design you get 24/7 help, in person if needed. That service is why you have not seen my tanks inside,people value what I had to offer.I have not sold one tank in years to cash croppers. I have friend I gave,traded with that are now retired like me living on tropical beaches. I just noticed wavegem liked your post,fucking punkass bitch. So get boss here to change his mind and I will talk about it. Not that I am sure about Stainless steel but I know movement can create a current in some metals and currents can cause chemicals to drop molecules which I think might fuck with the metal salts.@ squiggly. All the flaws I pointed to frommDD to know none of the owners cared to have an online discussion about them,whys that. My ego is not envolved with my designs, if someone had better ideas I would copy them shamelessly.
As I have told all my customers I can design you a much cheaper sys. only use my tanks if you are ready for them and they match your personality. Because if you are not ready for them you will hit the wall. The growth in these are outrageous,but if you do not have the eyes you plants can die just as quick as they grow. Most people I have seen here try tanks do so for less then 6 months. As I have always said everyones a killer grower until the shit hits the fan.
So dude you have been sniffing around for awhile and have not seemed to pull the trigger. I will give you the best tip I can. Go buy some 20 gal brute trashcans and grow in chow, You will just as happy and probably smoking more bud. Suerte JK

post every pm starting from the beginning.. I have grown back to back to back for years in my stainless buckets. Not one conductivity issue, the buckets look like they did when I first got them. Again why would I buy plastic everybody knows I build stainless. You twisted English to line your pockets with money. Now your aeroponic, Rdwc design is nothing new and will collect dust now. You act like you worked for NASA . you over complicated something simple. I believe through research and perseverance I will surpass your potential and you know it. You called me a bitch and you still do. I already have my design it's very simple. You are a grumpy old man that needs a new hobby

Wavegem

Wavegem

Let's settle this now.... everyone what do you think??
Screenshot from the very first thing I sent to Jalisco
Screenshot 2015 04 10 16 14 52

DapperDon

DapperDon

Not that I am sure about Stainless steel but I know movement can create a current in some metals and currents can cause chemicals to drop molecules which I think might fuck with the metal salts.

Apparently science wants to have a word with you about this.
http://physics.stackexchange.com/qu...ainless-steel-a-poor-conductor-of-electricity
And this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_resistivity_and_conductivity
And to prevent this from happening again, follow these instructions.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=is+stainless+steel+conductive

http://i.invalid.com/yvQ3nmc.gif

DapperDon

DapperDon

By the way, my tanks are made of a carbon fiber and kevlar mesh weave with a PTEF lining. Strong shit that doesn't bow, flex, or distort in any way, they are super lightweight and I was able to fabricate them to be used with any grow gear that is out on the market today. I wanted 10" pots, so I made it accept the gamma style lid that it snaps into perfectly. I wanted 3" pipes so I made them able to fit either uniseals or the YC bulkheads. I use a top feed while they are finishing out the second part of my veg program and a week or so into flower. But I am interested in adapting a waterfall ring on the inside to see what happens. The gear and toys is what I think I love the most about growing. The actual growing part is just a by product of my tinkering.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Please explain this?

I was very clear, then tried to twist my words saying I wanted to buy his plastic and he got mad when I did not want them. I never wanted them I just wanted to build new buckets out of stainless which I did. Now I have a partner they are his designs and he wants to market and sell them

F

FooDoo

This entire thread is retarded. OP if you have anything copyrighted and something was stolen, then sue. If not, you're coming off as an immature child. Stop crying and name calling like a 12 year old.

Someone should get a mod to delete this entire thing

F

FooDoo

Don't get me wrong, I got a good laugh from

>I invented this new amazing thing

>what is this new amazing invention

>can't show or tell you.

I'm sure OP has been growing since before I was even out of diapers, but that made him come off as a complete shmuck. Don't care how awesome your invention is, I wouldn't give a person like that a freaking dollar. UC is fine, no need to reinvent the wheel and act all high and mighty about it without even proof you did reinvent the wheel

DapperDon

DapperDon

Don't get me wrong, I got a good laugh from

>I invented this new amazing thing

>what is this new amazing invention

>can't show or tell you.

That has been the whole thing that just set me off on that mans line of bullshit ever since I started on this board.

J

Jalisco Kid

I never complained about patent copyrights or any of that shit. If you have read my posts in the past I have claimed farmers have been copying each other since the hanging gardens of babalon.I just expanded on others work before me. I detest when someone emails me for tanks,I give him a design,then he shows up with it. But what I really Hate is liars. I am no longer in the business,I only got envolved to help sick people. I have helped many here to build tanks who did not have enough funtickets to get my tanks. In many posts I gave verbal descriptions of my tanks to help those who wanted to try them. Now I am working full time developing my property here in Mexico. I have no ill will towards anyone in the industry,but I would not back off when someone goes behind my back. As I said if I am lieing call me on it and they call see the dates and our conversations in the email. I have spent too much of my time with this dude, so I too am tired of this thread. Suerte JK

J

Jalisco Kid

idk about your design because other than the river pic i never seen it.but i think those stainless tanks wavegem made are badass,soon as he grows some plants in them it will be easy to judge i guess.im starting to wonder if the JK tanks are not so much better as the fact might be more to do with after the sale your willing to teach your customers how to grow in your setups ? i mean if there not fool proof how good are they really?i've seen some really good and really bad grows in ebb n flow but i wouldnt blame it on good or bad designs,or would you ? i mean what @Amber and @All4freedumb do in those under currents kicks ass,but i have also seen some soil or coco grows here that are hard to compete with yield wise. @Billyboat and @JACKMAYOFFER come to mind for the later.have you thought of using a patent on your tanks so then maybe you could show more detail on it and maybe sell more? or idk maybe your not trying to sell them,i just see you defending them all the time,does cap still use these tanks ?last pics i see of his garden looked like beds.but i do remember him building that octagon setup with tanks.is that thread sill around ?
There is no problem with my tanks design,its the grower. Its like handing the keys to an Indi racecar and putting him on the track. He might have driven well for 20 years on the freeway,but more then likely he's going into the wall. The speed of my tanks growth will bite you in the ass if you are not prepared.
People like Jack and Ghettogrow left thistype of system because of this. In a ten year period a chow grow will out preform these tanks. It sucks and hurts the wallet when a crop goes south on you. I have told this to anyone who wanted to purchase my system.
Since Cap was my last client,(I had to return from Mexico to build them) I gave him permission to show them. Last I heard he wanted to build a room for them. I would love for him to tell everyone what the differences is besides material there is between the 2. But he works here now and it proably is no politically correct for him to do so. They pay the big bucks to be here. Since I never made a profit on growing nor my tanks it is not feasible for me to do so. I gave out these designs because I too was real sick and appreciated being able to make cookies with oil that my tanks allowed me to do.I could never had been able to put 2 grams of oil in cookies for my terminal patients without having huge harvests.
And yeah having me at the end of a phone separated me from the riff raft. I even helped a competetor DD out dignose and find the cure in his neighborhood when he had a crop going south. If the person put out any energy I always helped them. Those who just asked questions without thinking at all,I ignored.
Hope you are having a safe spring back there, every once in a while I see you guys back east getting hammered by the weather. This globelwarming though has made some killer surf this year for us though. Stay safe, JK
Hope you can read this I don,t have time to correct anything. Tide waits on no one.

J

Jalisco Kid

You remind me of my kid when his hand was caught in the cookie jar. When asked what did he have behind his back he would show one hand,then asked about the other he would put both hands behind the back and then show the other.
That first pm got you to me,kinda sweet like a girl on her first date. Since you showed one converstion can we show the rest? Then you can explain the differeces between the design I gave made for you and what you ended up with. Who knows maybe I am confused and I lied and stole your design to build mine.
Maricon you might have left out my email on your post. JK

screenshot_2015-04-10-16-14-52-png.501422

J

Jalisco Kid

My interest in different tanks is on a pure science and tech level. I grow for me and myself only. It isn't that I am trying to "steal" anyones designs because I have my own and they work for me. I like good discussions about this shit, I could care less about making money from them, I already have that AND my own beach. I can appreciate your views, but I do not agree with them or your business sense. Nobody likes to have their hard work taken for granted, but your business approach is not one I would advocate. If you are only selling your tech to ulta elites with everything being on the hush hush, then your business model has already failed. If you are confident in your work, then it shouldn't matter if anyone borrowed any of it. That is called brand recognition, and you don't get that by only being available to a limited market. As for Wavegem, I happen to think there is nothing similar in your boxes and his tanks because most of us know nothing about yours but we all can see his and he is very open for questions about his work. Why? Because he is confident in what he is doing with it. This forum is about collecting and sharing information, not a pissing contest to see whos tank is the best. The sharing part being the biggest reason though. If you want to talk about the tech, I would love to hear what you have banging around your brainpan, if not, that's cool too.
I was never in this as a business. Reeferman asked me to start posting online to help others. I never really posted much at any of the old sites much except big mikes place. He had is formulas so screwed up and when I gave advice there they accused me of being a competitor and would ban me. Since I had soo many patients using this shit I felt compelled,and would just come back as another user. They did switch the N:K ratios which they told me at the beginning were fine.
And you seem smart enough that if you went back to my old threads you could see from my verbal descriptions and understand. Most of the kid here can´t, they do not have the right/left brain balanced. They need a picture,because they can not translate words into an image.
Suerte JK

J

Jalisco Kid

post every pm starting from the beginning.. I have grown back to back to back for years in my stainless buckets. Not one conductivity issue, the buckets look like they did when I first got them. Again why would I buy plastic everybody knows I build stainless. You twisted English to line your pockets with money. Now your aeroponic, Rdwc design is nothing new and will collect dust now. You act like you worked for NASA . you over complicated something simple. I believe through research and perseverance I will surpass your potential and you know it. You called me a bitch and you still do. I already have my design it's very simple. You are a grumpy old man that needs a new hobby
By reseach do you mean copying CC system and fucking those tanks all up, there was enough silicon covering your mistakes on those tanks you made to seal the Titanic. And now you copied mine after I explained why that(cc) designed sucked. True your original plans in that 2 bit brain had no intensions of buying my tanks. You just wanted me to design a system for you. Its all there at Botanical Care if you tell me to post them I will.
I do not care if you make a million selling them tanks,as I have said I just hate liars. Karma always bites you in the ass,just like old emails can...

sixstring

sixstring

There is no problem with my tanks design,its the grower. Its like handing the keys to an Indi racecar and putting him on the track. He might have driven well for 20 years on the freeway,but more then likely he's going into the wall. The speed of my tanks growth will bite you in the ass if you are not prepared.
People like Jack and Ghettogrow left thistype of system because of this. In a ten year period a chow grow will out preform these tanks. It sucks and hurts the wallet when a crop goes south on you. I have told this to anyone who wanted to purchase my system.
Since Cap was my last client,(I had to return from Mexico to build them) I gave him permission to show them. Last I heard he wanted to build a room for them. I would love for him to tell everyone what the differences is besides material there is between the 2. But he works here now and it proably is no politically correct for him to do so. They pay the big bucks to be here. Since I never made a profit on growing nor my tanks it is not feasible for me to do so. I gave out these designs because I too was real sick and appreciated being able to make cookies with oil that my tanks allowed me to do.I could never had been able to put 2 grams of oil in cookies for my terminal patients without having huge harvests.
And yeah having me at the end of a phone separated me from the riff raft. I even helped a competetor DD out dignose and find the cure in his neighborhood when he had a crop going south. If the person put out any energy I always helped them. Those who just asked questions without thinking at all,I ignored.
Hope you are having a safe spring back there, every once in a while I see you guys back east getting hammered by the weather. This globelwarming though has made some killer surf this year for us though. Stay safe, JK
Hope you can read this I don,t have time to correct anything. Tide waits on no one.

Only thing i didnt understand was the race car,but im a professional driver haha.spring has sprung and the weather is almost perfect now,snow is gone.had one pile in the shade last week that would not melt but now that is a spot for my tractor again.ill take 65f day 40f nights any day . changing oil and misc filters on all the loaders and mowers gearing up for the scape season.watch out for the sharks out there jk,maybe @Capulator will see this and show us that room,cmon capper pretty please :)

F

FooDoo

So what are you crying about? You want money? Credit? You gave someone information and are pissed they used it?

Top Bottom