Tank flow rates

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

When you come in my store and I do the work,that you take and use and don´t pay. And then claim as your own,maybe the morals are so currupt there or the shit is so high you can´t see,But yeah I get pissed. If it was a local thing people do not last long around me. One friend of mine here told me I am too principaled. I guess I am old school, you do that shit around us and you would be permantly walking away funny.
But I am done with this. I have been sitting in my real estate agent office all day and bored so I played with the computer here.
So what are you crying about? You want money? Credit? You gave someone information and are pissed they used it?

DapperDon

DapperDon

This entire thread is retarded. OP if you have anything copyrighted and something was stolen, then sue. If not, you're coming off as an immature child. Stop crying and name calling like a 12 year old.

Confirmed.

anigif_enhanced-14270-1401462027-13.gif

Wavegem

Wavegem

Only thing i didnt understand was the race car,but im a professional driver haha.spring has sprung and the weather is almost perfect now,snow is gone.had one pile in the shade last week that would not melt but now that is a spot for my tractor again.ill take 65f day 40f nights any day . changing oil and misc filters on all the loaders and mowers gearing up for the scape season.watch out for the sharks out there jk,maybe @Capulator will see this and show us that room,cmon capper pretty please :)

Cap is not using jalisco tanks. He is growing on tables Coco dtw, messing with the dosatrons.

By reseach do you mean copying CC system and fucking those tanks all up, there was enough silicon covering your mistakes on those tanks you made to seal the Titanic. And now you copied mine after I explained why that(cc) designed sucked. True your original plans in that 2 bit brain had no intensions of buying my tanks. You just wanted me to design a system for you. Its all there at Botanical Care if you tell me to post them I will.
I do not care if you make a million selling them tanks,as I have said I just hate liars. Karma always bites you in the ass,just like old emails can...

Post whatever you want... nothing a little 5200 wont fix :)

DapperDon

DapperDon

When you come in my store and I do the work,that you take and use and don´t pay. And then claim as your own,maybe the morals are so currupt there or the shit is so high you can´t see,But yeah I get pissed. If it was a local thing people do not last long around me. One friend of mine here told me I am too principaled. I guess I am old school, you do that shit around us and you would be permantly walking away funny.
But I am done with this. I have been sitting in my real estate agent office all day and bored so I played with the computer here.

No bro. This is all about you acting like a little bitch about nothing. Your tanks and designs are yesterdays news and nobody really cares about you getting pissy about it. This has nothing to do with morals, corruption, or anything else you are trying to label @Wavegem . This has everything to do with your petty mindset that he owes you something for nothing. So lets get some shit straight here. As far as you saying that you are too "old school you do that shit around us and you would be permantly walking away funny", let me tell you a few things there Pancho. That might work with the little people down there in Mexico to get them all scared up, but up here in the Big Ass United States, we don't take kindly to people like you throwing around veiled threats and would more than be willing to show you some of our famous Southern Hospitality if you were to try that around some of these parts.
Even though I didn't agree with a lot of the things you post about when you talk shit about everyone else's work (should I say that is typical of someone South of the Border?), I always gave you respect because of your skillset from an older grower. However, the longer I payed attention to you, the more I realized that you never evolved, your skillset was all talk and your tanks and designs are not being used anymore by anyone. There is probable a reason for that and it has nothing to do with money. If your shit was that good you would be the next Heath Robinson. But guess what Pancho? You're not! And when I put it all together I see that you are just pissed off and petty old man because someone else is doing better than you and you want the credit/money for it. Guess what Pancho? You shit on that all by yourself. Now after seeing how fucking petty and childish you are, what respect I did have is gone since you want to lower yourself to such a level that you would use the veiled threat of violence to show what a gangster you are since you have no other leg to stand on. Fuck you Jalisco. You are garbage to me now. Keep your bullshit magic tanks and your bullshit mexican weed, it is obvious we are all doing well up here without them.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I have 6 elusive JK buckets in a storage shed. Ran them once in a honeycomb shaped setup. Did fine. I think I hit bigger numbers with my MPBs but to be honest I never gave them a second shot so.... then I switched to beds. Waiting to fire them up again, but it will probably be a while realistically speaking. RDWC is scary if you are looking at commercial production. I love being able to add all kinds of dry organics to my beds, and they roll around easily with only a union to connect the built in irrigation.

If I ran tanks again I would do a giant ebb flow with 14 gallon totes on a short cycle timer.

J

Jalisco Kid

No bro. This is all about you acting like a little bitch about nothing. Your tanks and designs are yesterdays news and nobody really cares about you getting pissy about it. This has nothing to do with morals, corruption, or anything else you are trying to label @Wavegem . This has everything to do with your petty mindset that he owes you something for nothing. So lets get some shit straight here. As far as you saying that you are too "old school you do that shit around us and you would be permantly walking away funny", let me tell you a few things there Pancho. That might work with the little people down there in Mexico to get them all scared up, but up here in the Big Ass United States, we don't take kindly to people like you throwing around veiled threats and would more than be willing to show you some of our famous Southern Hospitality if you were to try that around some of these parts.
Even though I didn't agree with a lot of the things you post about when you talk shit about everyone else's work (should I say that is typical of someone South of the Border?), I always gave you respect because of your skillset from an older grower. However, the longer I payed attention to you, the more I realized that you never evolved, your skillset was all talk and your tanks and designs are not being used anymore by anyone. There is probable a reason for that and it has nothing to do with money. If your shit was that good you would be the next Heath Robinson. But guess what Pancho? You're not! And when I put it all together I see that you are just pissed off and petty old man because someone else is doing better than you and you want the credit/money for it. Guess what Pancho? You shit on that all by yourself. Now after seeing how fucking petty and childish you are, what respect I did have is gone since you want to lower yourself to such a level that you would use the veiled threat of violence to show what a gangster you are since you have no other leg to stand on. Fuck you Jalisco. You are garbage to me now. Keep your bullshit magic tanks and your bullshit mexican weed, it is obvious we are all doing well up here without them.
Wow now you have me feeling all inferior, and I am so far from a shrink.The way I feel I might not make it util the morning. You being so repected in the community and all the valuable info you give out, makes me feel like 10 lb of shit in a 1 kg bag. First you love me until I will not show and tell. Then you tell me I am just an old has been,then you find out my designs are being copied and I am just a cry baby. You tell me when someone has past my skill level and I will listen to you trash me in my own thread. Until then you just keep spreading shit on your self, you just might get something to grow. JK

DapperDon

DapperDon

Is this what a butthurt mexican sounds like? I'm sorry but I am having the hardest time understanding your very bad English. Perhaps you can try and explain a little more clearly?

J

Jalisco Kid

Is this what a butthurt mexican sounds like? I'm sorry but I am having the hardest time understanding your very bad English. Perhaps you can try and explain a little more clearly?
First you bring your ignorance,then your stupidity, and now you bring your hate. Sorry to bring down your southern ignorance, you must have felt better there for a while thinking I was a Mexican, But I can not claim that title for another 9 months. You tell me I am have old growing ideas,but when asked you have no facts to back up your empty statements. I hate to tpye someone but you remind me of the old movies where a guy is setting on his porch picking his nose,staring out on his fine collection of rides setting up on blocks wondering when the south is going to rise again. To those fine educated people from the south I am sorry for that remark. Since my family is from Mexico its hard to let this dufuss get away with his low brow remarks.
But to help you feel better I am a Sikh,a towel head in your language.In your misguided life that must make you feel like you came up a notch in the food-chain. So if you want to come out of your ignoramus daydreams and come at me go for it.

DapperDon

DapperDon

First you bring your ignorance,then your stupidity, and now you bring your hate. Sorry to bring down your southern ignorance, you must have felt better there for a while thinking I was a Mexican, But I can not claim that title for another 9 months. You tell me I am have old growing ideas,but when asked you have no facts to back up your empty statements. I hate to tpye someone but you remind me of the old movies where a guy is setting on his porch picking his nose,staring out on his fine collection of rides setting up on blocks wondering when the south is going to rise again. To those fine educated people from the south I am sorry for that remark. Since my family is from Mexico its hard to let this dufuss get away with his low brow remarks.
But to help you feel better I am a Sikh,a towel head in your language.In your misguided life that must make you feel like you came up a notch in the food-chain. So if you want to come out of your ignoramus daydreams and come at me go for it.
Are you still carrying on about this? Are you that lonely for some conversation? I forgot about you the moment right after I left my last comment. And guess what? Are you looking for a new friend to talk to? Is that it? Are you lonely for conversation so badly that you need to kick old dust up? This is the shit that proves you are stuck in the past. You think there is some "me and you" about this, but there isn't. There is no "me and you" to come at you with. You are just some asshole on a weed forum with a shitty attitude and that is all you will ever be.

D

Duder

I was hoping to find useful information in this thread. Bickering happens in forums but when I read
"That might work with the little people down there in Mexico to get them all scared up, but up here in the Big Ass United States, we don't take kindly to people like you throwing around veiled threats and would more than be willing to show you some of our famous Southern Hospitality if you were to try that around some of these parts." I have to step in

Fuck souther hospitality and shove your freedom fries up your privileged John Wayne text speaking ass. Big Bad Muuuurkin! You racist baby dick douche.

DapperDon

DapperDon

I was hoping to find useful information in this thread. Bickering happens in forums but when I read I have to step in. Fuck souther hospitality and shove your freedom fries up your privileged John Wayne text speaking ass. Big Bad Muuuurkin! You racist baby dick douche.

LMAO! Nothing like injecting yourself into something to make yourself feel better. I love the tears of your impotent rage. They are quite delicious. What did you think you were going to accomplish by "stepping in"? I'll tell you what. Nothing. You did nothing. You changed nothing. You know nothing. You have contributed nothing. So by the growing list of all the nothings that you have achieved, what was your point?

D

Duder

Your right, absolutely nothing. Sometimes you just feel the need to troll a troll. I’m sure you can agree?
The South will Rise again! Well, after this beer.

Top Bottom