Tea Recipe

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

So I bought a nuke pack, root pack, foilar pack.... how many tablespoon and gallons do I need to brew to get 320oz ? 80 oz for 100gal. I have 4 100gal res. So 320 oz total of brew needed right? Does that sound about right?

Also if I run the nuke pack, can I still add in my regular advance nutrients stuff for the week2 of flower? Grow, micro, bloom, bud ignighter, rhino skin, sensizym, carboload, big bud, bud candy? Maybe ok to add everything just use less grow, micro, bloom?

straincreation

straincreation

So do the recipe in the 5 gallons thats more than enough for your tables, again if your runn8ng drain to wasre you need to double it.

And you can add it to the regular feeding scgedule but i prefer to just do it solo and rerurn to my schedule tge next day that wya the roots get to do there things at loser ppms for arkeast a day and ready for uptake in tge morn.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Yeah I'm not doing drain to waste just a simple flood and drain. So the 80oz for 100gal is good enough right?
So you recommend I make the tea and fill up my 100gal res with it. Let it run for a day.... then I can add my chems for the week?

So on page 1 the recipe is 4 gal in the bucket. He also says 1 table spoon per gallon of the biowar roots and foilar.

Since I will make 4 gallons. Do I add 4 tablespoon of each? The roots, foilar, and nute pack? Page 1 didn't say anything about the nute pack...... then add 100ml of molasses and air stone and run pump for 1hr - 24hrs? From there it says strain in cheese cloth or let it settle and take off the top.... could I just add all this stuff in a pantyhose in the first place minus the molasses part. Would that be ok. Dump all tablespoons in pantyhose? Thanks for your help bro. Il be sure to update pic before and after. Just order the 3 pack

Last edited:
straincreation

straincreation

Okay so i dont use the nute pack cap gas spmetging on here about it i believe, you use it only in hydro, or only in soil but ya go ahead and add it in it wont hurt, just a waste at a certain point. The bacteria and fungus in root and foliar are the best of the best.
I dont reccomend doing tge panty hose thing before cause the medical gade talc will srill be ther, just dump the five gallons threw it after you brew and gour golden.

And yes let it run threw your system dump it and start a fesh res with your salts, or you can add it to it but i find that the tea will clogg the drippers if you leave it to long and it loses potency. So i just do it for a day and start fresh but i drain to waste so diff story

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Just got them in the mail today... So it's 4 gallon water in home depot bucket. And 4 table spoons of each pack in the bucket. Add 100ml of molasses. Add air stone and run air pump for 24hr? Then strain and use 1-2 cups per 5 gal? That's what it says on page 1. Does that seem about right? Unless there was some updates recipe I missed in the 85 pages. Thanks evry1 for the help. I'l make sure to post before and after pix of my dark roots

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

So this is what I mixed. 4 gallon water, 4 table spoons of foilar pack, 4 table spoons of root pack, and 100ml of molasses. I couldn t find earth work castings. Didn't know where to find it, but I'm in a hurry to help my roots so I decided to brew a batch of tea asap. Maybe next week or in 2 weeks from now I will brew another batch with the castings.... but for now I'l just use what I got on hand.
20171022 024212

I didn't use the nute pack. I will tho sprinkle some in on my next run with coco during transplants.
20171022 031631

Ten minutes of brewing with the air going.
20171022 203331

This is after 16hrs of brewing. I'm now about to mix at a rate of 2cups per 5gal. I use a 40gal can to mix everything then I pump it into my 100gal res. So 16 cups In my 40 gal, mix, then pump over to res.
20171022 032330
20171022 032324
20171022 032317
This is currently how my bad tray with some brown roots look like. I will update in a couple weeks. Making 1 batch of tea every week. Hope it comes back strong and healthy white roots.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Do u have to ph adjust it to 5.5-5.8 for rockwool too? And how long do I run it Till I return back to regular schedule feeding In flood and drain? I plan to Hand water top feed them. Then fill 100gal res. Run for 1-2 days. Dump then go back to regular feeding. Does that sound ok?

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Dam... I don't have that in this batch. Is it still ok to just use it? And where can I find the ewc?

straincreation

straincreation

I dont know bro never done it that way, id say ya just bot gonna be as beneficial, you can order it online if you dont have a local hydro store

Dunge

Dunge

I encourage you to not be too distracted by the missing EWC.
In my thinking, EWC is largely an inoculant, offering up a variety of microbes the worms encourage.
You are already dosing with abundant microbes, so EWC will only complicate, and not necessarily improve, your tea.

straincreation

straincreation

I encourage you to not be too distracted by the missing EWC.
In my thinking, EWC is largely an inoculant, offering up a variety of microbes the worms encourage.
You are already dosing with abundant microbes, so EWC will only complicate, and not necessarily improve, your tea.
There you go you heard it from dunge hes run it without ewc and has results so your gravy

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Cool man , thanks. Good to know. So I won't hurt that I already did it with no EWC. Next week tho I will add them. I will check out wallmart.

RTB

RTB

Any updates on the use of alfalfa meal in your teas Cap?

I also had a question on the use of AzaSol which is a water based Azadirachtin extract or is it all neem & azadirachtin formulas that I need to be aware of?

I also see a lot of recipes posted here using Seagreen. What exactly is the Seagreen providing the tea? Is it the humic acid? If so isn't there sufficient humics in EWC?

Thanks in advance!!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

anybody else mix the leftover EWC in the tea with their soil/coco? i had mine in a mesh bag and hung it like a tea bag as the directions suggest.

Top Bottom