Teamharold

• Thread starter Westie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

Just got referred to your thread. Nice! I love them big ass stalks coming out of those little pots. I guess they're not really little pots, your trees just make them look smaller lol. Nice grow. I may have to do some outdoor coco next year. Subbed.

Westie

Westie

Just got referred to your thread. Nice! I love them big ass stalks coming out of those little pots. I guess they're not really little pots, your trees just make them look smaller lol. Nice grow. I may have to do some outdoor coco next year. Subbed.
Thanks, Farmer P.
"Don't try this at home." Lol

Happy growing

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hi TJB. Did you see how I pulled a major baba booey on my plant. Lol
Ya that's shitty bro. But like you said...bright side is more room for the others to breathe.
Did you ever narrow down what exactly happened? It looked like the leaves had something goin on then boom it was gone. Was there any bugs?

Westie

Westie

Ya that's shitty bro. But like you said...bright side is more room for the others to breathe.
Did you ever narrow down what exactly happened? It looked like the leaves had something goin on then boom it was gone. Was there any bugs?
Pretty sure it was a combination of myself implementing automated watered, house tap water changed PH and ppms, hot ass weather, nutrient levels, rookie hobby grower!

Now supplementing with cal-mag.
Preventing bugs with BT, Monterey Garden Insect, Azamax.

Happy smoke trails!
Thanks.

Westie

Westie

Yesss. This anti-siphon valve prevents constant flooding of plants when my pump is off. Allows me to water unattended via timer. Thank you homey depo!
Watering......A few plants were continuously flooded before I had the above anti-siphon valve. I suspect that played a part in losing the one plant.....along with all my other rookie goofs.

Westie

Westie

I tried that pukeus recipe and burnt the crap out of three of my plants.
I have been doing this with much better results.
5ml calmag first then add
4ml micro
7.5ml grow
2.5ml bloom
Then for flower I swap the amounts of grow and bloom
If a plant ever acts super happy you can add a little more the next watering, less is more with cannabis.
DrMcSkunkins....
Have you ever used the liquid Koolbloom?

Westie

Westie

Growing like weeds.
7 of 9 in view.

I know I'm running on the ragged edge with this outdoor coco. Lol
Guys at local hydro hut have been skeptical from day1.

"Outdoor coco cup tree challenge"

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

Growing like weeds.
7 of 9 in view.

I know I'm running on the ragged edge with this outdoor coco. Lol
Guys at local hydro hut have been skeptical from day1.

"Outdoor coco cup tree challenge"
my kind of canopy! looking good.. just took a second look .laughs.. so who in your hood will have the tallest bush peeking over the fence first!

Latest posts

Top Bottom