Tegridy Kush

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

@JWM2 If you watch the video, I swear Randy's using one of your grow racks.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol. My favorite growers and the best weed came from South Park (FairPlay, CO)

Skunk 6. Used to be grown for decades in the mountain houses down Boreas pass. This was before legal weed drove the old guys out. And it’s a shame. They had much better stuff than you can get now.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Was having a conversation with the wife this morning. The company she works for does large horticulture racking systems. Apparently the guys in charge there think all the best weed is grown by large commercial grow ops and the weed grown in small home grows is ditch weed.

Mind you these guys have never even smoked weed let alone know anything about it other than they can repurpose their old shelving systems for an emegerging market and it makes them a boat load of money.

Which to me is mind boggling.

Why would anyone want to buy grow systems from someone who had never grown before?

The comedy of errors they’ve made over the last few years is beyond amusing to say the least.

And I’ve even offered my own services to them to give them a guiding hand but they’d rather pay engineers who’ve never seen a grow vs some guy who invents his own products based on experience.

It’s ok. We are after two very different customer groups. Mine enjoy the expertise and help they get. Plus I usually hook my clients up with free genetics to get them up and going. Or some kind of free gift for the privilege of working with me.

But the moral (and point) of the story is big companies think we are hacks and can’t grow decent weed. Hilarious to say the least.

Not that there aren’t some that do a good job. But let’s face it those are few and far between and most of the ones that do it right prolly hang out amongst us here at the farm ;-)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
But the moral (and point) of the story is big companies think we are hacks and can’t grow decent weed. Hilarious to say the least. @JWM2

Lmfao, the mentality is bazaar! Good point!!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
But the moral (and point) of the story is big companies think we are hacks and can’t grow decent weed. Hilarious to say the least. @JWM2

Lmfao, the mentality is bazaar! Good point!!

Very bizarre. They think PhD’s grow good weed. Sorry but I wouldn’t trust a skinny chef and I sure as hell wouldn’t trust a pencil neck geek who’s never tried weed. If you don’t smoke what you grow then you have no business growing in the first place.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Very bizarre. They think PhD’s grow good weed. Sorry but I wouldn’t trust a skinny chef and I sure as hell wouldn’t trust a pencil neck geek who’s never tried weed. If you don’t smoke what you grow then you have no business growing in the first place.
Ditto!!

Top Bottom