Tennessee Titans!

• Thread starter King7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

King7

Whoa there guy! I'm a STEELERS fan. The Titians suck! I meant growers in TN.

R

ReelBusy1

Whoa there guy! I'm a STEELERS fan. The Titians suck! I meant growers in TN.

then you best watch your language son....pumping the Titans like that....the Pitt fan club might not let you back in if they find out. :)
Good luck this year.
You guys (Steelers) have a good playoff ready team there....and yes the Titans do suck like a Hoover vacuum.

J

Jack Griffin

That was a good game!
I am ready for some football, and i dont mean that game with the ROUND ball, LOL!

Max Frost

Max Frost

TN...one of the greatest states in the union. I was in Johnson City a few weeks ago and there's some dank going around. Great party scene too.

What did you find bro? I hooked up on some nicely grown Blue Dream in JC VERY recently! Yep...good party scene too. I used to play in bands in the area and have gigged in JC MANY, MANY times!!! Ever been to the Down Home? Best, -Max

bigjay420

bigjay420

Hey Big J. Great to see ya back around bro! You ever crack those Animal Cookies beans?

Yep...upper east TN here too! Never knew there were Farmers from my backyard around here! Too cool! Are there allot of us?

Best, -Max
Aye Max! Those bad boys hermed out on me. But, we figured that much, eh? I'm about to set up another round. Gotta get something going asap. Cuz, it's dry times since October 'round these parts. Good to see you're still around and kickin', ol' boy. You have any luck with those beasts?

B

Buzzbait

What did you find bro? I hooked up on some nicely grown Blue Dream in JC VERY recently! Yep...good party scene too. I used to play in bands in the area and have gigged in JC MANY, MANY times!!! Ever been to the Down Home? Best, -Max
I got some so called Blue Dream the first of Jan.,it was good just don't know about blue dream.Mine came from the Grey area.Glad to see Im not the only grower from Tennessee.Ive met a few off here and even exchanged cuts and samples..Different ball game here in the south.... stay safe.........

Max Frost

Max Frost

I got some so called Blue Dream the first of Jan.,it was good just don't know about blue dream.Mine came from the Grey area.Glad to see Im not the only grower from Tennessee.Ive met a few off here and even exchanged cuts and samples..Different ball game here in the south.... stay safe.........

Grey? Haha...used to have a place in Grey on Boone Lake! I lived there for years! I'm more up in the mountains now, but still within a hour of JC. I have lots of friends there. It's def a different ballgame here bro! Not like Cali or Colo! I used to live in Raleigh, and met up with some local folks and swapped shit out when I lived there. I actually made some very good friends that way that I still keep in touch with and hook up for a smokeout every now and then when we can manage it! Haha. Haven't done it since being back in TN tho. The laws are just so severe (and insane). It's coming up for med vote in the legislature again. I REALLY hope it gets passed, but sure ain't counting on it!

Who are some of the Tn folks? I'll start checking out their grow logs. Take care and stay safe!!! Best, -Max

Max Frost

Max Frost

Aye Max! Those bad boys hermed out on me. But, we figured that much, eh? I'm about to set up another round. Gotta get something going asap. Cuz, it's dry times since October 'round these parts. Good to see you're still around and kickin', ol' boy. You have any luck with those beasts?

Haha...yep, no surprise there! Sorry bro, but I knew they'd be a waste of your time. Glad you didn't waste as much time on them as I did! Yeah...had a little luck! If you're searching for some GREAT gear, I highly recommend the ROC gear! Straight old-school fire!!! Stop by my thread and say hi bro! Best, -Max

BrylCream

BrylCream

Western TN (fresh transplant) here! That southern hospitality thing has sucked me in for sure. Bluegrass, BBQ, blues and the brews! Feels like home... :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom