Terpenez Or Terpinator?

• Thread starter banditxiv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clutch419

clutch419

I have used both. Not at the same time.
I have found that terpenz is a better product.
Price wise it's worth it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I've only used terpinator with great results
LOL morning D Me and you go way back on this debate. :) How do you know that the terps you got weren't from superior genetics and had nothing to do with the terpinator???

The same effect can be had with a balanced nute regimen as the active ingredient in it is found in most nutrient lines. The active ingredient is " potassium sulfate" Which is as we all know used as the "K" in NPK mixes of fertilzer. Expressed as K2SO4 So you see homies dont fall for the marketing gimmicks and pretty bottles.

Up your "K" dosages using regular cheaper inputs and save a bundle. By doing the increase in potassium sulfate you are also adding sulphur and this will get you better terps. And you can achieve this with nutes you have already bought and paid for.

I claim placebo effect and snake oil. You know I had to go there. Much love even tho we dont agree on this one. :love2:

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I know the difference with and with out. With out terpinator, my new 70lb scrubber can handle the odors. With terpinator, it can't. So I have to add another 50lb scrubber to the room as well.

C

Cheeto

Terpenez smells like Pinesol and tastes like it too. Burns your nose on exhale. Nasty shit, wipes out natural terps, and fools thousands of people smoking garbage weed into thinking they are smoking loud. Terpinator can't be any different. Just because you grow weed doesn't mean your senses aint retarded.

Weed scent additives. ADDITIVES. Not formulas. Not fertilizers. Adulterants. Single molecule carbs and esters absorbed by the root. JUST GO SPRAY YOUR PLANTS WITH KOOLAID AND BACON GREASE IF YOURE GONNA USE THIS NASTY SHIT.

I've only used terpinator with great results

What does your terpinator smell like? Go open the bottle and sniff nice and slow. Now, what do your plants smell like? Like Terpinator! Not like weed!

Some people can't smell/taste real weed terps and opt to add fake ones. All because of their perception is controlled by placebos and lies and childish expectations with zero experience to build valid expectations upon. I know these people well. They say they smell pine, when all they smell is unflushed nutes. Growing for years and don't know what pine smells like. I see this every day of my life. People growing weed with bottles are widely delusional. The marketing agency controls their reality. Dog shit can taste like candy, if the packaging is correct. Its spray shit, realizing how thin your peers reality is. Growing weed with nutes intended to add a fake smell, for fucks sake.

Why would somone think pine smells like the plastic banana smell of many hydro products... Why would Purp smell like juice and be obviously soaked in a purple liquid? You tell me. If you think Purp should smell like Welch's, and quite literally mock the experience of smoking fruit juice, then please, PLEASE stop growing.

And people wonder why all the weed is "sweet" now, since everyone started "feeding their microbes" a bunch of sugar water. No sour skunk, no rks. Because people feed different shit now. They feed snake oils. Sugar water and fruit peel extract. Pine Sol recipe, and all other kinds of shit that have nothing to do with growing weed other than to fake the smell.. Because they are delusional. Everyone needs to take a step back and ask, am I smelling weed, or am i smelling fertilizers/additives? ESPECIALLY if you grow in AZ. The legal weed here all smells like grow products. Every bit of it.

"...since switching to adding Terpinator in bloom (at about 2.5 mL/L, low by what they recommend), my plants and the final product simply stink a lot less than expected, including strains noted for their aroma. I consider this good, a bonus, for my indoor growing circumstances. But other people might miss strong smells during their grow and consumption. Has anyone else noticed Terpinator-induced reductions in stink factor?"

Oh yeah i forgot, thcfarmer is still in denial about that fact that bottled products flavor/scent the bud through the root. (even though your bud is sticky, frosty and tastes like molasses after using molasses, the pot growers can't make that obvious connection to the origin of their nasty fake flavor and smell)

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Hmmm
Out of the 18 strains I grow, and run 10 strains every month, they all have their own unique smells. No 2 strains smell the same in my garden.

Edit

I haven't flushed my plants in 4+yrs. I do water only last 2 weeks. Flushing is a myth to help newbies from over ferting and using pgr's

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

I think @jumpincactus and I think similarly on the subject. Zip zip

BioStimz

BioStimz

While I can't find the actual actives in Terpenez, what I can tell you is that Terpinator is just potassium sulphate.... THAT'S IT.

Save your money farmers!

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Terpenez smells like Pinesol and tastes like it too. Burns your nose on exhale. Nasty shit, wipes out natural terps, and fools thousands of people smoking garbage weed into thinking they are smoking loud. Terpinator can't be any different. Just because you grow weed doesn't mean your senses aint retarded.

Weed scent additives. ADDITIVES. Not formulas. Not fertilizers. Adulterants. Single molecule carbs and esters absorbed by the root. JUST GO SPRAY YOUR PLANTS WITH KOOLAID AND BACON GREASE IF YOURE GONNA USE THIS NASTY SHIT.

What does your terpinator smell like? Go open the bottle and sniff nice and slow. Now, what do your plants smell like? Like Terpinator! Not like weed!

Some people can't smell/taste real weed terps and opt to add fake ones. All because of their perception is controlled by placebos and lies and childish expectations with zero experience to build valid expectations upon. I know these people well. They say they smell pine, when all they smell is unflushed nutes. Growing for years and don't know what pine smells like. I see this every day of my life. People growing weed with bottles are widely delusional. The marketing agency controls their reality. Dog shit can taste like candy, if the packaging is correct. Its spray shit, realizing how thin your peers reality is. Growing weed with nutes intended to add a fake smell, for fucks sake.

Why would somone think pine smells like the plastic banana smell of many hydro products... Why would Purp smell like juice and be obviously soaked in a purple liquid? You tell me. If you think Purp should smell like Welch's, and quite literally mock the experience of smoking fruit juice, then please, PLEASE stop growing.

And people wonder why all the weed is "sweet" now, since everyone started "feeding their microbes" a bunch of sugar water. No sour skunk, no rks. Because people feed different shit now. They feed snake oils. Sugar water and fruit peel extract. Pine Sol recipe, and all other kinds of shit that have nothing to do with growing weed other than to fake the smell.. Because they are delusional. Everyone needs to take a step back and ask, am I smelling weed, or am i smelling fertilizers/additives? ESPECIALLY if you grow in AZ. The legal weed here all smells like grow products. Every bit of it.

"...since switching to adding Terpinator in bloom (at about 2.5 mL/L, low by what they recommend), my plants and the final product simply stink a lot less than expected, including strains noted for their aroma. I consider this good, a bonus, for my indoor growing circumstances. But other people might miss strong smells during their grow and consumption. Has anyone else noticed Terpinator-induced reductions in stink factor?"

Oh yeah i forgot, thcfarmer is still in denial about that fact that bottled products flavor/scent the bud through the root. (even though your bud is sticky, frosty and tastes like molasses after using molasses, the pot growers can't make that obvious connection to the origin of their nasty fake flavor and smell)
But how do you *feel*? Don't hold back.

P

Pimples

Neither. Ceramic Metal Halide lamps do better than both combined.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
IMG 20171102 113802 007

Latest posts

Top Bottom