• Tagged users None
H

hawkman

Terpinator can be found AT "kELP4LESS.COM
terpenz can be found on Amason with various sizes

Terpinator = chemical ---- Tepenz = organic

H

hawkman

Terpinator dose contain a heavymetal which is harm-full -but no so much of it - they have a # on the bottle to call about this; can't help thinking about this when one uses this

P

Pimples

Just about every hydro shop bottle has a heavy metal in super small amounts. As do alot of organic fertilizers. Its negligible at best. And Terpinator says k sulfate. But you bet your ass thats not the only thing making the strains it worked on for me have more smell and trichomes. It only works with some strains ive ran. Its too expensive. And I quit using it after 3 runs years ago. But everyone keeps saying its just k sulfate. Its not. The labeling laws for fertilizers are wierd here in America. I suspect it has jasmonic acid in it but hey..what do i know. But k sulfate alone isnt whats doing what Terpinator does to plants. I also got this fake apricot taste on the back end of a toke on the strains it worked best on. Nah. Iam over Terpinator. Have been... its not that big of a deal.

H

hawkman

Just about every hydro shop bottle has a heavy metal in super small amounts. As do alot of organic fertilizers. Its negligible at best. And Terpinator says k sulfate. But you bet your ass thats not the only thing making the strains it worked on for me have more smell and trichomes. It only works with some strains ive ran. Its too expensive. And I quit using it after 3 runs years ago. But everyone keeps saying its just k sulfate. Its not. The labeling laws for fertilizers are wierd here in America. I suspect it has jasmonic acid in it but hey..what do i know. But k sulfate alone isnt whats doing what Terpinator does to plants. I also got this fake apricot taste on the back end of a toke on the strains it worked best on. Nah. Iam over Terpinator. Have been... its not that big of a deal.
it has :R-sin-noick (arsnic) in it

P

Pimples

it has :R-sin-noick (arsnic) in it[/All your micro chelating agents have c
it has :R-sin-noick (arsnic) in it
All your micronutrient chelates (edta..dtpa & eddha) are manufactured with and contain cyanide. And arsenic is in ALOT of stuff you consume daily. Not counting most plant fertilizers. Terpinator is definitely not exclusive with this. Even a hell of alot of municipal tap waters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom