Test - Bodhi Seeds Boba's Stash

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

"The force is strong with this one" ....Gotta gave a shout out to the big homie Bodhi for letting me test these out for him, Mucho gracias mi hermano!:D
Test   bodhi seeds bobas stash

The Boba's Stash is the LA Affie clone X Snow Lotus male! To say I'm elated is too much of an understatement, the Affie is one of my fav strains and we all know Bodhi has the real deal cut! I'm hoping his Snow Lotus super stud adds to the yield, vigor, & resin profile like he's proving to do with so many of his progeny!
I dropped (7) in for a soak down 12 -24 hrs, I'll be planting them in FFOF cut with the last of this bs Light Warrior I have left sitting around the house tomorrow. I've never ran any of Bodhi's gear before so I'm hoping I put on a good show!

I just got this Goji cut from my homie ......I'm gonna put her in bloom after another week or (2) of veg!
Test   bodhi seeds bobas stash 3

I also got a freebie pack of Blue Lotus:cool:, Dj Short's Blueberry X Snow Lotus! ......man, can't believe that this is a freebie!
Test   bodhi seeds bobas stash 2

*Get ready for the Dark Empire Trilogy .....I've had those books for years!!! Just wait you're gonna see just how chignon/bad ass Boba Fett really is!!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Yes he is fishwhistle, one of the kindest and most honest people on the planet. in fact, I don't think the man is physically able to lie or even so much as say a bad word about someone. One of the few truly good men left in this world.
I have never had the pleasure of making his acquaintance but from watching him post i have come to the same conclusion,always helpful with never a bad word to say.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya the good fella is a friend of mine, and to be honest, I'd trust him with my life. I've literally never heard am unkind word spoken by the man. And fuck that dude can make some killer strains.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
im tagged for this awesome show. bodhi is da shit. like what u all said plus a million more. just a stand up guy. i can't believe those blue lotus are freebies too. do u see other breeders doing that??? NO;) u gonna pop those blue lotus too. i hope so. peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them r some fire beans. Best of luck with ur grow Sym. Big ups to Bhodi as well. Keep rocking them unique strains. This is def gonna be a great show. Im here for sho.

619ster

619ster

I am definitely interested in this!!! I've been wanting an LA Affie hybrid other than LA Con, and been anticipating this Boba's Stash!!! And Blue Lotus sounds GREAT!!! Love the look on that Goji clone too! Nice to see that kind of structure and sturdy growth on an OG! Rock it out Sym!!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya the good fella is a friend of mine, and to be honest, I'd trust him with my life. I've literally never heard am unkind word spoken by the man. And fuck that dude can make some killer strains.

Couldn't have said it better myself BB! Great person and incredible breeder! Look forward to the show. Bout to pop a few of these as well!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Gonna be epic! Like everyone else has said, b is a awesome guy and a great friend. His knowledge is massive and skills for breeding and selection are unreal. Plus, sym is also a great grower so this will be cool to watch. I just finished up a few test crosses from B he used the snow lotus male on and they were all insane. Good luck with the show and ill pop back in as much as I can. Shits been crazy around me lately and I finally just got back to my state after helping family out in NJ with that whole storm they just had ~Smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Also, the goji is a great cross he did. He actually one upped that one with a recent one I just finished. I won't get into it as ill let him come out and tell people about it but all I can say is expect something amazing to come around soon.....somewhat of a sister to the goji

urbanite420

urbanite420

Oh yeah!! Am I jealous or what!! lol. I know you're gonna kill this one for sure! At first I thought it was a mis spelled Jabbas Stash, but then I saw it was the LA Affie. This cross should be great.

Bro, the Snow lotus male does nothing but add yield, frost and potency. Its the perfect male, so to speak, not interfering with the females desired characters and actually enhancing them.

Bodhi is absolutely an outstanding gentleman. Still workin it man! I'll have something to show in a few months!!

O

Organicyumyum

Also, the goji is a great cross he did. He actually one upped that one with a recent one I just finished. I won't get into it as ill let him come out and tell people about it but all I can say is expect something amazing to come around soon.....somewhat of a sister to the goji

is that the Ancient OG you are referring too? unfortunately I missed the drop, but it sounds amazing!

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

good luck on the test grow! about to be running some bodhi gear for the first time myself here real soon.

as for the ancient, when asked about a restock he said 2w about a week ago...so eyes open if you are hunting for that one.

Top Bottom